What's new

Are you married?

are you married?

• yes

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 44 80.0%

• Total voters
I dont recommend people should get married too young. You need to be mature and understand the commitment and realise that in life there are ups and downs and its not just like the movies. A good woman is a help a bad one may be a hindrance in life. see it as more of a joint venture.
its sounds like JF-17 thunder ..... a joint venture
i should find a chinese partner....hmmmmm;)

30yrs ???:hitwall:
make it 26 at least dont break my heart:cry:

i have no intention of breaking your heart dude , but many of my friends who are doing mbbs had many times told me that they have nearly 8 years of total study with mbbs , md and few other courses , and another few years of practice in some hospital or clinic after that , good that i choose engg over dental .....

i have no intention of breaking your heart dude , but many of my friends who are doing mbbs had many times told me that they have nearly 8 years of total study with mbbs , md and few other courses , and another few years of practice in some hospital or clinic after that , good that i choose engg over dental .....
hope for good............................. woh kehtay hain na k umeed par he dunya qayam hai..lolz

doctor09
same is the case here bro.....u wl be lucky to be married after part 1....:kiss3:

hope for good............................. woh kehtay hain na k umeed par he dunya qayam hai..lolz

doctor abhi tumhe dawa ki nahi duwa ki zaroorat hai

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

i will be married in 4 months :confused:

hey wish you a happy married life , wishing you in advance

i will be married in 4 months :confused:
congrats bro but why you look confused ????
afraid of something ??? if you have some issues you can share with me you know confidentiality..:azn:

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

same is the case here bro.....u wl be lucky to be married after part 1....:kiss3:
what about you bro?????

doctor abhi tumhe dawa ki nahi duwa ki zaroorat hai

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

hey wish you a happy married life , wishing you in advance
dont worry dear i can prescribed medicine for myself ........ but you dont worry i will help you in your case.
akhir doctor kis liye hotay hain:azn:

now i know why the forum quality been going down...
too many unmarried (desperate) youngsters here.

its sounds like JF-17 thunder ..... a joint venture
i should find a chinese partner....hmmmmm;)

Why not yaar they have some very attractive women. Did you see rupert murdochs chinese wife defend her husband from attack i was very impressed

I clicked the first option in the poll.

Back
Top Bottom