What's new

What wikipedia says about Muslims and education attainment

Far more worrisome than the 'Muslim world' is this:
View attachment 956602
Nations with least amount of human capital will be exploding in population leading to Darwinian consequences. This is at least as important as Climate change.

Indeed. In fact if we are contemplating apocalyptic disasters, consider this related one. Gaze upon the following two maps.

Source:

The only reason African and especially the sub-Saharan population has been able to rise so rapidly is the huge amount of agricultural inputs (e.g. fertilizers, pesticides, fungicides, farm equipment, irrigation etc. Etc. Since the 1950s. These inputs enable both the considerable geographic spread of agriculture into marginal African lands and especially the intensity of that agriculture.

These vast inputs rely in a globalized world for their continued availability.
In the forthcoming deglobalization, not only is the extra Billion or so projected future Africans not going to eat but even the current population that has vastly exceeded the unassisted agricultural capacity of the land by dint of all these vast inputs, is unfortunately going to starve. En mass! It will be terrible.

PS. For some reason my online edit bar for this forum is grayed out. If someone can tell me how to restore this I would be most greatful.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom