What's new

Are you married?

are you married?

• yes

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 44 80.0%

• Total voters
SO Blood what are you doing on pdf , go and have fun , Make some girlfriend and get married , leave this pdf for later part of your life.

i am not on pdf 24hrs , i mean i can manage my time , anyhow in south india the correct age to get married is somewhere at 26-27 for boys.....

no i am not married...........i am 21 now i think my parents will not allow me to marry until i clear my part 1 exam after completing MBBS study.:hitwall:
but i am committed to someone :smitten:

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Unfortunately yes .... :D
lolzz... if your wife read your reply you will be in great trouble bro...:chilli:

im happily married. would recommend it to anyone. its a good institution. got 2 boys.

no i am not married...........i am 21 now i think my parents will not allow me to marry until i clear my part 1 exam after completing MBBS study.:hitwall:
but i am committed to someone :smitten:

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

lolzz... if your wife read your reply you will be in great trouble bro...:chilli:

so now i get the logic behind your username , lolzzzzz feel sorry for you doctors generally don't get married till the age of 30 yrs .....

im happily married. would recommend it to anyone. its a good institution. got 2 boys. Quote : Aryan

hey hey brother what are you recommending for me.........?
i have heard : shadi woh ladu hai ju kha kar b pachtata hai r na kha kar b

what????????????????

make your statement clear soldier soldier!
coz 1 year back i had a break up with my true love and i know how it fells when your heart is broken this girl whom iam vid loves me alot and i didnt wanted her to suffer the same so yes am with her from past 5 months

so now i get the logic behind your username , lolzzzzz feel sorry for you doctors generally don't get married till the age of 30 yrs .....
30yrs ???:hitwall:
make it 26 at least dont break my heart:cry:

I dont recommend people should get married too young. You need to be mature and understand the commitment and realise that in life there are ups and downs and its not just like the movies. A good woman is a help a bad one may be a hindrance in life. see it as more of a joint venture.

Back
Top Bottom