What's new

Are you married to your first cousin?

The ratio of genetic mutation among cousin and non cousin marriages is the same...There is no difference.

This statement is wrong. The rate of mutation among first cousins is greater than those who are sober/health safe and marry outside of their family.

Don't confuse those who don't take care of their child during pregnancy (like heavy drinkers) among the latter.

Raykalm if you are Muslim, then you know that all humans are related.

Your neighbors daughter is also your sister...dont drool at her next time

and the point is?

yaar, it is very risk, it is damaging our DNA systems. Our culture made us isolated and alone, we didn't learn to open other options viaoutside. Mentality will be damaged and slow learning. Can we reject Pakistan's interaction marriages or forceful?

He is actually a she, but I agree.

Raykalm stop posting these pictures.

As you wish. Though, you should also tell Safriz not to flame/swear at me; that is equally against the rules.

Yes, and it's perfectly okay for you to swear and flame me. Posting something that happens in our nation isn't 'weird', it is accurate.

Please grow up.

No i didnt swear...
check my post. ;)

i think raykalm Bibi is going to married with her first cousion but she hate him so she open this thread to prove her point (no need to take this comment serious):devil:yar koi muja banned he ker day my exams r coming

Back
Top Bottom