What's new

Are you a criminal now? Users may get 3 year in jail for viewing torrent site, blocked URL in India

I would still not spend my Rs 300 + Rs 250 popcorn per person on a third grade movies by these low class bollywood actors. They are just trying to plug the loops to increase their revenue but dont want themselves to be liable for 3 hrs of headache they give through their idiotic story less filty movies. If court make them pay back to the consumer in case some one does not like the movie, then i will support this move.
Here, 15 yuan (150 rupees) per month, can buy the membership of all the content of a legal website, that provides all the soapies and movies, Chinese, Japanese, European, Korean and American......And if u don't bother to watch the ads, can watch all the legal content for free. Those websites can spend millions of dollars to buy the copyright of a soapie....One episode of a soapie can cost them more than one million yuan (10 million rupees) for the online copyright.

I am sure when @kahonapyarhai is arrested, literally Police officers will pick up a desktop computer only and put that behind bars... :angel:

computer-behind-bars1.png

This is how Kahonapyaarhai will look behind bars.. :wave:

Since now Tor sites are banned officially, I am sure sales of nukkad piracy wala guys will increase multifold.. 8-)

Very soon the friend in our group who supplies latest movies & "hot" "sweat inducing" stuff will become very popular among both genders.. :dance3:

Suddenly the external hard disk and Pendrives will be rotating of via via via friend who supplied such stuff...:agree:

Back
Top Bottom