What's new

Are Turks Middle Eastern or White European people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JeeZ. Turks are Central asian with multinational gene pool as they settled in a crossroad between Asia and Europe. Why do people open stupid threads? Seems like Bangladesh Section became boring with all stupid threads.

Atleast don't sound Muslim names. Sounds western European.

Turkish language is a whole different language group on its own....separate from indo-european and semitic language groups that it borders. So of course the names are going to reflect those differences. They definitely do not sound western European....or European of any kind (Slavic, Romance or Germanic)

Never heard a french, german or british person called Ahmet Gulsoy or Mehmet somethingdoglu

surprised at how white Turkey is, but as ignorant American this is my fault.

a lot of countries have very native white looking people that you wouldn't expect
We are not that white....like ghost white...like Russians.

More like Greeks and Italians...and we don't consider ourselves as white people. We are just Turks.

Are you making takfeer now? What do you mean "typical Muslim"?

I am not Takfeeri extremist. I am just saying Turks are more White European than Middle eastern. In middle east its unimaginable for Muslim girls to wear shorts and western revealing clothes. They mostly wear Burqa and black chador or hijab.

We are not that white....like ghost white...like Russians.

More like Greeks and Italians...and we don't consider ourselves as white people. We are just Turks.
Race is a very sketchy topic even Bashar ul Asad can pass as European but he is Arab

I am not Takfeeri extremist. I am just saying Turks are more White European than Middle eastern. In middle east its unimaginable for Muslim girls to wear shorts and western revealing clothes. They mostly wear Burqa and black chador or hijab.

When you walk through Istiklal streer of Istanbul, you would be ashamed of yourself after seeing Iranians, Arabs and others' appearance, they embrace Turkish way as soon as they find a room to get rid of thier oppresive responsibilites.

Majority of Turks don't look total European and neither do they look total middle easterner. They fall in between
Just like Eurasians who look neither Asiatic nor European

Reactions: ito
We are sons of Oghuz Khan....not related with Arabs.
Sinan, Hz Nuh Aleyhisselam insanlığun 2. babasıdır. tufandan sonra butün insanlık onun zürriyetinden türedi.

In middle east haha
Heard of lebanon?
epa03598580-lebanese-women-dance-on-the-street-and-shout-slogans-against-D3YXXY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom