What's new

Are TTP mullah coming in Swat, Again?

Last time we ignored them we lost 80k Pakistani's, before than we ignored another crisis we lost half the country and Muhajid's surrendered... do we really have to wait until the heads of Police and people are used as footballs ?
It would seem sarcasm isn't your strong suit, do consider reading between the lines.

Just to clarify I worked in SWAT at the height of the militancy at Saidu Sharif Dist. Hospital and lost an uncle in SWAT who was in PA, so I know full well more than most here the consequences of complacency. Thank you.

It would seem sarcasm isn't your strong suit, do consider reading between the lines.

Just to clarify I worked in SWAT at the height of the militancy at Saidu Sharif Dist. Hospital and lost an uncle in SWAT who was in PA, so I know full well more than most here the consequences of complacency. Thank you.
Reality matters more than my Sarcasm, and again its subjective and depends on taste of the person. If you are one of those " no matter what, PRO ARMY " types than yes you won't find my Sarcasm funny, but you worked there back in the days, so the Pictures and reports we are seeing are all fake and Fabricated ?

so please do enlighten us "ungrown" folks.
According to our ispr 90% fencing has been done.
There is no ttp stronghold left in Pakistan except for sleeper cells.
Not long ago your supreme leader bajwa himself said army has won against terrorists.
Unless these barbaric cavemen have made teleportation tech, how are they able to roam freely in swat now? Which has been mainstreamed in recent years.

so please do enlighten us "ungrown" folks.
According to our ispr 90% fencing has been done.
There is no ttp stronghold left in Pakistan except for sleeper cells.
Not long ago your supreme leader bajwa himself said army has won against terrorists.
Unless these barbaric cavemen have made teleportation tech, how are they able to roam freely in swat now? Which has been mainstreamed in recent years.
Learn details about the peace deal negotiations done with ttp on request of Afghan taliban and some of our political parties. All our political parties passed the final agreement except ptm.
What has been denied, the major 3 demands..and what has been given. Right to bear arms and immunity from certain sections of constitution..pretty solid deal with insignificant yields provided both parties stay committed. The negotiations were done from a position of strength . If the agreement is brokwn by ttp afgha taliban responsible to send back the the two Satans we passed them.

Last edited:
..facepalm..I would even want to know how this helps the chor..
In kpk anp blames pti as too soft on ttp and behind the ttp surge. and historically pti has always advocated talks with them so should I just believe their theory against skpk govt as well.. something like pti kpk govt. Showing army not to touch khan else swat explodes again???
At the end of the day everyone is selling their story for their petty politics...no body cares about the repute of nation .

What do you mean ‘facepalm’!

Here I’ll make it simple. Chaos in the region blame it on PTI and Imran for going soft on the Taliban. Ask yourself why on earth have the SWAT Taliban been allowed to roam around when the talks are with the ex-Tribal area factions.

The federal government is not under Imran, they’ve been released under the chor.

Neutral is playing dirty games for his survival. Allah please have mercy on innocent pashtuns. This time pashtuns from swat need to take matter in their hands and fight against those thugs rather waiting for Bajwa

The sentiment is gaining strength but this will have catastrophic consequences because the local ppl believe TTP is backed by army. They think its the army using mullahs to control pashtuns. It seems the people will take matters in their hands but they will also fight against the army. Its a perfect recipe for a civil war and separatist war. It seems the American slaves sitting above want a civil war to happen and want to break up Pakistan. May Allah destroy the whole najaiz nasal of these american slaves.

There is still no confirmation from local govt and security forces.

Update:

Some people in twitter are claiming, TTP has captured Swat mountains, no confirmation, but ttp mullah can be seen on mountains and even on roads.

I hope there is not a repeat of the initial token operations against TTP in Swat before they went in will full force and heli ops. The people there were extremely surprised that TTP was allowed to make so much headway before anything decisive was done and as is the case with our people numerous rumors started which did not show the Armed Forces in good light.
TTP should not be given any room at all.

The military itself is letting these guys get in the country,
Why
Well after the IK fiasco majority of the younger generation thanks to social media is mainly blaming Bajwa and Army, so they want to show some action to Pakistani nations to earn some GOOD PR, which can later be turned into Music videos and movies.

The military itself is letting these guys get in the country,
Why
Well after the IK fiasco majority of the younger generation thanks to social media is mainly blaming Bajwa and Army, so they want to show some action to Pakistani nations to earn some GOOD PR, which can later be turned into Music videos and movies.

Create mess..clean up mess..rinse...repeat

Oh, go ***** off.
As a Pakistani citizen and unlike you a resident, I am well within my rights to question why a supposedly defeated enemy is making a comeback

Total and utter
Nonsense . Stop posting random Indian tweets. Just talked to my friend visiting Matta.

He had a good
Laugh and said everything is perfectly normal and no one knows or have seen any such thing.

Enough bull shit you guys are posting from Indian sources .

Back
Top Bottom