What's new

Are TTP mullah coming in Swat, Again?

Among all of this, here is your defence minister ladies and gentlemen...

This fool cannot stop playing politics at this point in time.

Ullu ka patha.

The peace talks with TTP, the negotiations, their resurgence, the release of their men, nothing has anything to do with any civilian government, be it PTI or PML.

But this fool cannot stop playing politics on this issue either.

This is such a disservice to the development and uplift of the erstwhile FATA districts and of war-torn districts, along with the army, and their efforts to making these areas peaceful. But by painting the KP govt with such a broad stroke, labeling the govt as just looting for IK, he has shown his true intellect.

Pathetic.

Had this been a PTI minister making a statement, abhi tak pooray mulk main toofan khara ho chuka hota including by a few of the esteemed members on this very forum, yeh ghaddar hain, anti-state hain, etc etc and their would have been calls for beheading him. But no worries, it's the darling of our state right now saying this.

Shameful.

someone in his / their infinite wisdom decided it was good idea to start sending "negotiators" to Afghanistan for "talks".
talks on what? mainstreaming? becoming friends again like the 80s and 90s?

Talk on returning the districts to FATA (also a demand of JUI). Talks on releasing their men...talks on (allegedly) allowing them to rule over Swat and maintain weapons.

GridArt_20220809_205740299.jpg

My very close friend is in Swat and he is travelling every corner of the valley. He is posting lots of videos and I would love to post some but I do not know how to.

He is saying there is absolutely no law and order issues and he feels extremely safe . They do however hear of rumours of Talibans from the mountains coming down and occasionally harassing locals and that’s about it.

He mentioned he came across army troops heading to some remote part of the valley for what seemed like some sort of operation.

Overall too much hype and not much truth.

By the way I noticed from his videos how clean and beautiful cities and towns are and road work looks really nice . Also on the roads nice looking new vehicles . He mentioned that there are lots of new cars on the road …. Non custom paid smuggled from Afghanistan and people standard of life is very good despite high inflation. PTI has done wonders for the local population and tourists have brought great wealth to the locals .

View attachment 869183View attachment 869183View attachment 869184View attachment 869183View attachment 869184View attachment 869185View attachment 869186View attachment 869186View attachment 869187View attachment 869189
I can also confirm, my cousins have travelled through swat and onwards to gilgit with no issues. It hasn’t been a week they have returned to Punjab.

My brother you know it, I know it and anyone who has read Islamic history knows it. They are liars and the dogs of hell. They consider everyone they oppose as a kaffir who should be slaughtered. I do not understand these 'negotiations' when one of the greatest men who lived tried and failed with them. How does the state/establishment whoever it is claim to know more or will do better. I've seen this charade go on for 21 years and nothing has changed.

They kidnaped the police....
I'm not saying the army brought them directly back themselves, but the leadership must have given a nod for the chors who sit in power to allow this to happen. Whether it is a mistake or by purpose that's for others to debate.
They are planning to create unrest in kpk and snatch back the whole province from PTI and IK , they can fell to any level in enmity with khan

Oh, go ***** off.
As a Pakistani citizen and unlike you a resident, I am well within my rights to question why a supposedly defeated enemy is making a comeback

Some more good news from Swat. Tours cancelled.
Well done neutrals. Well done.

never though they are mixed in with ttp but now its becoming harder and harder to refute that! Crazy times we are living in.....everything we were taught or learned have proven to be utterly false!

It is. Since apparently there is no one in it who has the balls to say sir, this is a fucking stupid idea. Just even suggesting that maybe this is not the right way to go is enough to get one arrested.

Did it once. They can do it again. Another decade is going to be lost.

No one denies lt except the insane and DGISPR.
They are persisting with actions which cause instability despite having had a dozen opportunities to extrictae themselves and the country from it.
The problem is far bigger than that, that’s what I meant, Swat is just one part of it, what do you think is the endgame of all these “stupid decisions?” The endgame is to cause anarchy, how it would have been decades ago, where the provinces and people are too busy infighting to do anything about say…a foreign power exercising it’s reach.

My only point is that we should not restrict ourselves to this one case, see the bigger picture, and protest against that. And to add to that, Pakistan really needs to stop crying about the USA. If the USA is really behind all this, then I wish they keep doing it, because Pakistan and it’s system needs to be taught a lesson. This should be a wake up call.
We cannot do anything about the Americans, what we can do is fix our own system that allows basically any foreign country to intervene in our affairs and get away Scott free. And the first step to that is to stop blaming said foreign countries and start blaming ourselves, stop calling these people “American stooges” and start calling them Pakistani traitors.

Similarly, we need to stop crying about Gen. Bajwa, if you think he’s the problem and you get rid of him then one takes his place just as easily, instead we need to worry about changing the system to where another Bajwa cannot come into power. And there’s the bigger picture again, do you really think He alone is making all these decisions in the army?

So again, we need to fix a system, not fix a person, and the first step to doing that is always going to be blaming the system, Pakistan has gotten rid of corrupt rulers before, but only the rulers, they didn’t fix the system behind them because the focus was limited, even Imran Khan only seeks to blame the people and the Americans so far because that’s what gets him the peoples support (something I fully understand, Especially since one can tell his long term goal is to fix the system), but it just goes to show how intolerable Pakistanis are to being blamed for their own predicament.

What in the actual ****!!
This is exactly what happens when the army is busy in politics and absolutely ignore their prime duty
Hassan khan is a very credible journalist
If according to him the government made any deals with TTP to allow their return on the basis that they'd lay down their arms
Then I think this is nothing but a classic blunder
These guys would never put down their arms
Welcome to more terrorism in KPK
Young men in uniform would pay the price of this classic cluster ****

What in the actual ****!!
This is exactly what happens when the army is busy in politics and absolutely ignore their prime duty
Hassan khan is a very credible journalist
If according to him the government made any deals with TTP to allow their return on the basis that they'd lay down their arms
Then I think this is nothing but a classic blunder
These guys would never put down their arms
Welcome to more terrorism in KPK
Young men in uniform would pay the price of this classic cluster ****
Exactly what are we expecting them to do . giveup arms and start selling ittar ?
The only thing they know is how to terrorize masses . Its like expecting heyna to become vegetarian.
looks like 2008,2009 wala theater phir se sajaya ja raha ha

Sab thand hain. Why are people on pdf creating unnecessary tension Yaar.
Last time we ignored them we lost 80k Pakistani's, before than we ignored another crisis we lost half the country and Muhajid's surrendered... do we really have to wait until the heads of Police and people are used as footballs ?

Back
Top Bottom