What's new

Are these people Traitors? Your views?

MultaniGuy

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1) When people from the West convert to Islam, usually people from the West see them as traitors.

2) Same goes for Muslims who go for higher studies in the West, Muslims in Muslim majority countries look down upon them.
But then somebody said if those Muslims had the same opportunity they too would have done the same.

Your views?

Regards.

@waz @The Legend

I have seen that Muslims who live in Muslim majority states tend to me more moderate than Muslims living in Western countries. Muslim females in Pakistan, Bangladesh and many muslim majority countries do not wear the hijab or burqa on a mass scale but it is common in Britain, USA and other western countries for Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and other muslim group to strongly adhere to the hijab. The hijab is just one aspect. But overall muslims living in western lands are more fundamentalist.
Because when you live as a minority, you are more aware of your religious identity.

1) When people from the West convert to Islam, usually people from the West see them as traitors.

2) Same goes for Muslims who go for higher studies in the West, Muslims in Muslim majority countries look down upon them.
But then somebody said if those Muslims had the same opportunity they too would have done the same.

Your views?

Regards.

@waz @The Legend

Was Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan a traitor? He spent most of his life in Europe, yet he's known as father of Pakistan's atomic bomb.

Traitors usually have a history of treason in their families. You can't just outright label them as one just because they're living or studying in the foreign land.

WHAT?
Where did that happen? And what west? Do you mean West of Indus?

No, in western countries no one see anyone's religious choices as being traitor. Au contaire, it will be highly obnoxious for you to ask a person's choices in the matter of faith. Do not do it. Ever!

Weird! Lots of Iranians, Arabs, Indonesians etc come to west and no one thinks of them as traitors. Why will anyone?

Weird things.

Your views?

Regards.

@waz @The Legend
Comparing people converting to a new religion to people living in the west to live and raise their kids !!!!

images.jpeg

Your views?

Regards.

@waz @The Legend
When I was in Pakistan my own father and grand father took me to amil babas to get taweez and made me prostrate to graves and ask from them literally. Imam bari in Islamabad. Daata darbar in Lahore etc.

When I came to America I truly learned about Islam and how different it is from Made in India/Pakistan/Bangladesh Islam.

Your views?

Regards.

@waz @The Legend

Has someone hacked your account bro?

Was Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan a traitor? He spent most of his life in Europe, yet he's known as father of Pakistan's atomic bomb.

Traitors usually have a history of treason in their families. You can't just outright label them as one just because they're living or studying in the foreign land.
One real sensible comment.

To me Abdul Qadeer Khan is a hero a good example to which Pakistanis and Muslims should look up to.

I meant in general. I met Muslims in Saudi Arabia who look down upon Muslims who live in the West.

Those Nationalist Muslims I have met them in Aramco Saudi Arabia.

I have seen that Muslims who live in Muslim majority states tend to me more moderate than Muslims living in Western countries. Muslim females in Pakistan, Bangladesh and many muslim majority countries do not wear the hijab or burqa on a mass scale but it is common in Britain, USA and other western countries for Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and other muslim group to strongly adhere to the hijab. The hijab is just one aspect. But overall muslims living in western lands are more fundamentalist.

Thats actually not true, let me explain

Girls wearing hijab standout from the crowd and are easily identified as being Muslims. However would you know if a person is muslim if they are wearing a suit or in case of a girl, not wearing a hijab? About 20 yrs ago in Australia, people used get shocked to know that i am Muslim, and i would ask " is it shocking because i don't have a towel on my head and my wife is not in a ninja suit?"

For every girl wearing a hijab there would be 10 girls not wearing one. But as you can't tell about the other 10 girls you think all Muslims are more fundamentalist in the western countries.

I say Pakistanis are traitors themselves I say this because people close to me are from Pakistan and when we go on holidays to Pakistan they complain how dirty it is and how hot it is they boost about uk , that’s very strange cos we should accept Pakistan the way it is and shouldn’t compare it uk.

I say Pakistanis are traitors themselves I say this because people close to me are from Pakistan and when we go on holidays to Pakistan they complain how dirty it is and how hot it is they boost about uk , that’s very strange cos we should accept Pakistan the way it is and shouldn’t compare it uk.
That is called “projection”. Pakistani abroad and Foreigner when in Pakistan. 😂

What I wrote in the opening post are not my ideas.

These conversations from Aramco camps in Saudi Arabia.

Regards.

Back
Top Bottom