What's new

Are These Brand New Rafales !

RB 003 two seater was the test bed/trainer for India specific modifications and has been flying since April. Tests included supersonic runs, so its not unusual for the paint to peel off due to parasitic drag.

modi has deliberately ordered old jets to reduce costs so he can utilize remaining money for doing corruption

The Indian Air Force recently took delivery of five Rafale fighter aircraft.
These are said to be brand new aircraft but compared to French Air Force jets, a close look reveals either a poor or old paint job on IAF aircraft.

View attachment 657495

e75a49e777ceede73ba146fedc630189.jpg

It's a Bollywood prop for their next movie, how they flew into China to deliver some nukes and freed Tibet.

Our air force is professional and even on our retired aircrafts you wont find such a shitty paint job.

Thats funny claim.....:victory:

Shooting a 3.5 gen plane by 4 gen plane make them Superior.. wow a great logic:lol::lol::lol::lol:

i think these rafales were being used for training indian pilots so yes they are not brand new they have been used many months .

these should crash in no time in indian hands

I concur, PAF as better training in painting foreign planes. We should send our chaps to get training in paint job and get complementary tea along with it.
Yes why not. A little face lift to pilots will also be provided free of cost.

Thats funny claim.....:victory:

Shooting a 3.5 gen plane by 4 gen plane make them Superior.. wow a great logic:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not sure yet? I’m still gathering facts and is on going. Narrowed it down to your eye sight deficiency or your brain that makes you see things different to rest of us!

As most of us understood his post. Not you !

guessing, it’s just Indian Dna deficiencies in genetics , from height , looks , dark complexion. self loathing to

Back
Top Bottom