What's new

Are These Brand New Rafales !

So what ?

maybe some of them have a few hundred hours or something on them and are the planes where the Indians were being trained on. Too much detail lacking here.. low resolution pic, can we identify if it's a trainer or single seat, where are the pics of all the rest of them to compare with.. ever seen a jet up close ? they're pretty messy, naval ones are filthy dirty and even AF and army ones in coastal climates tend to acquire a lot more grease and corrosion/weathering owing to the conditions.

windjammer is losing his touch.. debunked already on the fake Mirage elephant walk and tandem 4 take off threads, and now this really pathetic one.

also, please, nobody fool yourselves.. 36 is just an initial order. There will be a hell of a lot more of these added to IAF and maybe IN in the future.

EeRLSysXkAE2_Yf
rofl

LOL wow. Just wow. The French are laughing all the way.
According to Indian military analyst; Abhijet, when the French were honest with the Indians they were burned in the original mmrca competition, so they went back to lying (on price he says, but I suspect on more than just that).

At this very point of History, I must ask PAF directors that what is our policy to counter that threat? @Windjammer
at the moment blk 3 JFT with PL 15 seems to be the only answer to rafale. the current situation is not as worrisome as it was back in late 90s and early 2000s when IAF inducted su 30 and their mig 29s were also able to carry BVR missiles. PAF matched IAF ten years later in 2010 with the induction of block 52 F-16s , JFT and upgrading the F-16s. with right tactics PAF can manage rafale even with the current capability but i am sure the JFT block 3 with PL 15 will neutralize this threat . the real game changer in the region will be the fifth gen air craft. lets see how important india is for US right now against china. will they deliver india F-35 to counter china or not?if india wouldnt have gone for the S400 i think F-35 would be offered but it still can be . depends upon how US is sensing ind- china conflict.

The Indian Air Force recently took delivery of five Rafale fighter aircraft.
These are said to be brand new aircraft but compared to French Air Force jets, a close look reveals either a poor or old paint job on IAF aircraft.

View attachment 657495

e75a49e777ceede73ba146fedc630189.jpg
Thrse are the dents from the Rajbath singh coconut or lemons :lol:

at the moment blk 3 JFT with PL 15 seems to be the only answer to rafale. the current situation is not as worrisome as it was back in late 90s and early 2000s when IAF inducted su 30 and their mig 29s were also able to carry BVR missiles. PAF matched IAF ten years later in 2010 with the induction of block 52 F-16s , JFT and upgrading the F-16s. with right tactics PAF can manage rafale even with the current capability but i am sure the JFT block 3 with PL 15 will neutralize this threat . the real game changer in the region will be the fifth gen air craft. lets see how important india is for US right now against china. will they deliver india F-35 to counter china or not?if india wouldnt have gone for the S400 i think F-35 would be offered but it still can be . depends upon how US is sensing ind- china conflict.
mig-29 is shit, Su-30 is their next mig-21 with in 10 years but we still need 300 the golden figure jf-17s to maintain peace in the region.

mig-29 is shit, Su-30 is their next mig-21 with in 10 years but we still need 300 the golden figure jf-17s to maintain peace in the region.
Na Mig-29/MKI are formidable opponent comparable to F-16/F1-15 but man behind the machine makes difference

So what ?

maybe some of them have a few hundred hours or something on them and are the planes where the Indians were being trained on. Too much detail lacking here.. low resolution pic, can we identify if it's a trainer or single seat, where are the pics of all the rest of them to compare with.
You've received 05, not 50.

Their Serial starts from RB 001, so it outta go upto RB 005.

I would have imagined the attention the Rafale is getting, you guys would have started a different Topic for each one. Oh well.

Here is a pic of it (below)
IAF-Rafale-RB-003.jpg

@Windjammer

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom