What's new

Are These Brand New Rafales !

All the cry for an aircraft that never even flew down to India ! Yes, RB 00 03 - is still in France. RB 00 03 most probably is being used for testing out ISE - so its undergoing some fair share of flying. That explains its catastrophic peeling of paint job..:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

But windy being windy needs to get high every couple of days - so he surfs the net and posts some idiotic stuff - all for social likes. Have you run out of your quota of Feb 29 articles - that myth works better in this forum ! Try posting how thunder shot Amraams to take down Indian Awacs - but the Indian public hid it - it will get far more likes for you.
Damn there you go wasting your single brain cell....then again i wonder if there was one in the first place.
Our spy pigeon has only destroyed Indian brains it never managed to reach France to relay those images.
One wonders if this forum is not to your expectations, why do you keep returning here like a flea.
Not sure you ranting about AWACS but has the MI-17 Blackbox being recovered yet....well at least you lot found out it was own goal....even if it took you 8 months but knew about Balakot casualties within few hours. :laugh:

IMG_9997.JPG

New or old, Paint or no paint, we ain't going to show no mercy, they are all going down. INSHAALLAH.

The Indian Air Force recently took delivery of five Rafale fighter aircraft.
These are said to be brand new aircraft but compared to French Air Force jets, a close look reveals either a poor or old paint job on IAF aircraft.

View attachment 657495

e75a49e777ceede73ba146fedc630189.jpg

Thats funny claim.....:victory:

Shooting a 3.5 gen plane by 4 gen plane make them Superior.. wow a great logic:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If it wasn't for trolling and saving face; ask a real professional how does it feel either being slapped by an older hand or the young one, either it was the soft or hard one. The most superiority logic miserably failed, was that an IAF being deluded by Bollywood stunts was so sure to take down PAF's 4th Gen by so-called 3.5 Gen which was later upgraded & propagated in the name of Bison upgrade. Did you try to ask anyone that what the hell were they thinking while pitching such an inferior A/C or that was the usual IAF doing so?

A month back I posted something and the mods deleted it and asked me not to let the cat out of the bag, so preferring silence.

Please don't use Mods as a reference to add some credibility to your whatever out of the bag cat is. We don't allow rumors mill & conspiracies. However, there is no ban on sharing your opinion, ideas & suggestions for possibilities but saying that it was deleted to support a claim that you know it all, doesn't makes sense nor plausible.

Damn there you go wasting your single brain cell....then again i wonder if there was one in the first place.
Our spy pigeon has only destroyed Indian brains it never managed to reach France to relay those images.

ROFL ..amusing to see incorrigible member whose job is to post for likes.

One wonders if this forum is not to your expectations, why do you keep returning here like a flea.
Not sure you ranting about AWACS but has the MI-17 Blackbox being recovered yet....well at least you lot found out it was own goal....even if it took you 8 months but knew about Balakot casualties within few hours. :laugh:
I return here sometimes just to bust some myths that members over here. We knew MI17 was fraticide within hours - but when are you going to acknowledge the fallen F16 ! I remember - just the way you hid your F16 fratricide , you will hide this also.

ROFL ..amusing to see incorrigible member whose job is to post for likes.
Absent minded creature that you are, members aren't compelled to give likes unless they feel a post is worthy...damn i have been away for four months...must have missed many such medals.

I return here sometimes just to bust some myths that members over here. We knew MI17 was fraticide within hours - but when are you going to acknowledge the fallen F16 ! I remember - just the way you hid your F16 fratricide , you will hide this also.
No you return because you don't have a voice anywhere....and since you are spewing more nonsense....PAF never did hide any fratricide...in fact the victim pilot's son is a member here who can rain on your parade.
BTW, what does your snow white history says about this.

No matter what jet India gets, the result will always be like this.

army-3(2).jpg

Back
Top Bottom