What's new

Are These Brand New Rafales !

you need to see this song and what not

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/ispr...hsal-in-solidarity-with-the-kashmiris.678965/

we are doing nothing compared to it
Really, so let me remind and ask you something.
1: What does this has to do with acquiring weapons and then boxing above weight like able to fight a two front war
2: Don't you creatures often try and copy our National Songs.
3: Pity you can't use your trump card against China as it doesn't play Cricket...oh well they use clubs instead of a Bat.

Last edited:
Really, so let me remind and ask you something.
1: What does this has to do with acquiring weapons and then boxing above weight like able to fight a two front war
2: Don't you creatures often try and copy our National Songs.
3: Pity you can't use your trump card against China as it doesn't play Cricket...oh well they use clubs instead of a Bat.

1: What does this has to do with acquiring weapons and then boxing above weight like able to fight a two front war -- let me ask you this, how long you will celebrate days and do nothing on the ground which you are losing fast?
2: Don't you creatures often try and copy our National Songs. -- whatever ....
3: Pity you can't use your trump card against China as it doesn't play Cricket...oh well they use clubs instead of a Bat. -- they are now aware that what they use we master it in matter of minutes, they wont use that again..... dont be a fanboy of chinese and dont fight their war here. you are a very senior member behave like one....

this event has nothing to do with chinese or pakistanis....

this was against the local detractors of Rafale who did all sorts of things to prevent or delay its purchase.... they succeeded in delaying it quite a bit but not able to prevent it.
it was a battle in supreme court and election campaign so the rulers want to make it a show for the opposition .... no one in the world has to be part of it..... why dont you watch pakistani media for something more important?

This is so embarrasing, we have tricycle and 20 year old mercedes guys talking about paint jobs, get a hint retards, its not paint that is tearing off.

Rest pictures like this is a compromise of opsec, whoever allowed that needs some reprimading.

Mark my word IAF pilot will crash their French Rafale jet by the end of 2020

EeRLSysXkAE2_Yf

Kaminooo... hasa diya..:cheesy:

hahaha.

I know what it is. This is my take.

French weren't able to produce the Indian rafales on time due to covid19 situation and with nightmare of last year PAF OP swift retort still lingering, now humiliated by China, the hindu terrorist regime was desperate to show something to its Sanghi and Bhakt brigade.

These are almost certainly from French own inventory given as lollypop to India so atleast they can do their Bollywood mirch masala on it and calm the t*** down of their mob nation.

Last edited:
The Indian Air Force recently took delivery of five Rafale fighter aircraft.
These are said to be brand new aircraft but compared to French Air Force jets, a close look reveals either a poor or old paint job on IAF aircraft.

View attachment 657495

All the cry for an aircraft that never even flew down to India ! Yes, RB 00 03 - is still in France. RB 00 03 most probably is being used for testing out ISE - so its undergoing some fair share of flying. That explains its catastrophic peeling of paint job..:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

But windy being windy needs to get high every couple of days - so he surfs the net and posts some idiotic stuff - all for social likes. Have you run out of your quota of Feb 29 articles - that myth works better in this forum ! Try posting how thunder shot Amraams to take down Indian Awacs - but the Indian public hid it - it will get far more likes for you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom