Status
Not open for further replies.

Vikki

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Trolling
Against the atrocities of israel? I am not getting to hear read or watch much about protests in pak on media..how is the situation there? Are people going to topple IK if he doesnt act?

Don't know about Pakistan but there are anti-Israel protests everywhere here in US

People are upset but Pakistan as a state has learned lesson when it comes to Ummah Chumah.

Pakistan is in an perpetual state of protest against the fascist racist country like Israel.

Action is the need of the day, any day.

Pakistan has always acted more than it has propagated. This is modus operandi of the State.

Government can do what it wants be it propaganda or action. The State moves at its own pace.

Pakistan has always acted more than it has propagated. This is modus operandi of the State.

Government can do what it wants be it propaganda or action. The State moves at its own pace.
I never relaised there was a difference between state and government until you just made me aware:-

A state can be distinguished from a government. The state is the organization while the government is the particular group of people, the administrative bureaucracy that controls the state apparatus at a given time. That is, governments are the means through which state power is employed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom