What's new

Are there protests happening in pak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
may be because of lock down and corona issue . otherwise we paksitanis are always ready to destroy our economy and country for any issue worldwide

may be because of lock down and corona issue . otherwise we paksitanis are always ready to destroy our economy and country for any issue worldwide
no protests so far. Its very strange, I don't know why 🧐

Protests occur where there are political parties which have a conscience and ideology. In Pakistan there are two opposition political parties which are family fiefdoms. Since serious fraud and corruption charges are against those families, their toadies in media and society are busy defending their corruption. So Pakistanis wont be seen protesting as their leadership lacks conscience.

So true! And do we even want them to protest!? i hope they dont because they will burn shops, light up petrol pumps, set taxis and buses on fire. So please stay home you f*ckers!

I never relaised there was a difference between state and government until you just made me aware:-

A state can be distinguished from a government. The state is the organization while the government is the particular group of people, the administrative bureaucracy that controls the state apparatus at a given time. That is, governments are the means through which state power is employed.

Its only in Pakistan where political leaders think Government is above the State.
So true! And do we even want them to protest!? i hope they dont because they will burn shops, light up petrol pumps, set taxis and buses on fire. So please stay home you f*ckers!
The contempt and disgust you hold for average citizen of Pakistan is irreparable. Seek lawful ways of divorce.

Are people going to topple IK if he doesnt act?

I don't know what you had on your mind while asking such a silly thing but the idea I can get is that, you are really into submission & influence of people like Arnab and few others shouting media personnel about Pakistan. The real thing is, despite the human catastrophe in India amid COVID and Modi's total absent to tackle or show any progress, why Indians haven't toppled him yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom