What's new

Are there any Taxi services at Islamabad airport?

Zyzz

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am thinking of going to Pakistan and have been planning where i would stay, the hotels etc and bills and i also wanted to know if there are any taxi's at Islamabad airport.
Last i went to pk was half a decade ago and back then my cousins came to collect me.

this is my first ever solo trip in my life and i am a bit scared cuz of all the kidnappings etc happening in PK etc.
I want to know where is the taxi stand located at Islamabad airport and i will arrive islamabad like at night time so thats double scary cuz thats the time when people kidnap etc.

can someone help me out and guide me please?

I am thinking of going to Pakistan and have been planning where i would stay, the hotels etc and bills and i also wanted to know if there are any taxi's at Islamabad airport.
Last i went to pk was half a decade ago and back then my cousins came to collect me.

this is my first ever solo trip in my life and i am a bit scared cuz of all the kidnappings etc happening in PK etc.
I want to know where is the taxi stand located at Islamabad airport and i will arrive islamabad like at night time so thats double scary cuz thats the time when people kidnap etc.

there are many services you will find kiosks when u exit the arrival lounge .. and you are landing in Islamabad bro its not scary as you think pretty safe place , its not karachi / peshawar

Yes two. Metro cab which I use all the time and only recommend you use. They are safe and reliable. A tad dearer but day by over a dollar or two isn't even an issue

Don't worry... airports are always ready to receive passengers.
Islamabad is a secure place to be, with plenty of good hotels.

My airport experience is generally positive and professional. Can't say the same for the turds manning road side checkpoints.

there are many services you will find kiosks when u exit the arrival lounge .. and you are landing in Islamabad bro its not scary as you think pretty safe place , its not karachi / peshawar

Yes two. Metro cab which I use all the time and only recommend you use. They are safe and reliable. A tad dearer but day by over a dollar or two isn't even an issue

Don't worry... airports are always ready to receive passengers.
Islamabad is a secure place to be, with plenty of good hotels.

is G11 area safe? even tho on the map, it appears on the far end of Islamabad, thats where i found a hotel to stay lol, others are too expensive.. maybe on the first night i will stay at an expensive one then in the morning i'll go and meet the guy at the cheap one cuz don't want to go too far at night.

there are taxi services on even bus stands railway stations sir let alone capital airport

is G11 area safe? even tho on the map, it appears on the far end of Islamabad, thats where i found a hotel to stay lol, others are too expensive.. maybe on the first night i will stay at an expensive one then in the morning i'll go and meet the guy at the cheap one cuz don't want to go too far at night.
g-11 is safe as safe is honk kong sir . go early morning in parks you will see so many chines there

In general Islamabad is safe, but I can't confirm about the hotel you mentioned but there are international hotels, which are surely safe.

there are taxi services on even bus stands railway stations sir let alone capital airport

g-11 is safe as safe is honk kong sir . go early morning in parks you will see so many chines there

I know its safe , i have been to Islamabad zoo etc and pindi bazaar during the afternoon times, i remember it vividly but i am just afraid becase of all the fear mongering my cousins fed me when i was in pk( i lived in the village ahead of Kallar Syedan)
no one left their home after 9pm and forbid me to do it also so idk.

tbh i don't really remember Islamabad airport having taxi stands, all i remember is that there was one gate, for entry and exit and then lots of cars were parked etc and people waving goodbye to their relatives/waiting for their relatives to come out.

In general Islamabad is safe, but I can't confirm about the hotel you mentioned but there are international hotels, which are surely safe.
what a shame when he will land on our garbage old airport man . new airport is two months away and i can't wait

Yes...plently of cabs at the airport.

Don't worry you are safer in Islamabad than most American cities.

Yes...plently of cabs at the airport.

Don't worry you are safer in Islamabad than most American cities.

like exactly where? When i get out of the airport, where do i go? or should i ask the airport staff to help me locate one or are they busy most of the time?

if you look Pakistani no need to worry just don't wear flashy clothes that may show you different.

if you look Pakistani no need to worry just don't wear flashy clothes that may show you different.
Don't people in Islamabad/Pindi wear Pant shirt instead of shalwar kameez?
I am not intending to flash wealth obviously.

what a shame when he will land on our garbage old airport man . new airport is two months away and i can't wait

Last time I was at chak lala airport..... it was before the renovation work, it was indeed terrible as always.
I doubt Islamabad airport will be functional in 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom