What's new

Are there any Taxi services at Islamabad airport?

what a shame when he will land on our garbage old airport man . new airport is two months away and i can't wait
when does winter usually start btw in Pakistan? I am intending to come to PK during november/december and here in hong kong, it isn't that cold during that time, like normal weather in HK around those 2 months is 20degrees to 24degrees.

Now that you have written here and exposed yourself, hackers already have an idea who you are. Don't come to Pakistan unless you want to get kidnapped. People here will take you. They like you and want you. They will make sure to sell your luggage while keeping you locked in a cellar where you will be anally raped and eventually sold back to your family members. I've heard so many gruesome horror stories. Stay away

Now that you have written here and exposed yourself, hackers already have an idea who you are. Don't come to Pakistan unless you want to get kidnapped. People here will take you. They like you and want you. They will make sure to sell your luggage while keeping you locked in a cellar where you will be anally raped and eventually sold back to your family members. I've heard so many gruesome horror stories. Stay away
o_O

I am not attacking Pakistan's hospitality etc, i am saying what i think i know about the kidnappings etc that happen there.
Whenever i went to Pakistan, i would just stay at my village and not leave home after 9pm cuz of the stories my cousins told me and the stories i read on pothwar news site so based on all of this, it kinda scarred me dude...

man what
like exactly where? When i get out of the airport, where do i go? or should i ask the airport staff to help me locate one or are they busy most of the time?
time you will land i can help you . feel free to ask help you need a car a guy to receive you or shelter ?

there are many services you will find kiosks when u exit the arrival lounge .. and you are landing in Islamabad bro its not scary as you think pretty safe place , its not karachi / peshawar

THAT should be encouraging for people landing at Karachi or at Peshawar.

Huh? I thought you had already left Pakistan?
so what sir i have home shop apartment in Islamabad . i have so many friends - relatives. one phone call and they will pick and drop him or send a known person to receive and drop him in hotel or give him apartment . its not a big deal for me .

oyee... bande da putar ban... dracula na ban.
kyon bache no drra ria ain.

karachi & peshawar has high crime rate , didn't wanted to discourage any one

I was just kidding. Every big city in the world has problems; it's not specific to Pakistan. You can get into more trouble in Delhi. Or get ripped off in Bombay.

Back
Top Bottom