What's new

Are there any Taxi services at Islamabad airport?

I am not attacking Pakistan's hospitality etc, i am saying what i think i know about the kidnappings etc that happen there.
Whenever i went to Pakistan, i would just stay at my village and not leave home after 9pm cuz of the stories my cousins told me and the stories i read on pothwar news site so based on all of this, it kinda scarred me dude...

Well, it's time to grow the **** up. The only way you will ever be kidnapped is If a stranger tells you to come with him somewhere.

I'm being serious because even adults fall for that shit.

I am thinking of going to Pakistan and have been planning where i would stay, the hotels etc and bills and i also wanted to know if there are any taxi's at Islamabad airport.
Last i went to pk was half a decade ago and back then my cousins came to collect me.

this is my first ever solo trip in my life and i am a bit scared cuz of all the kidnappings etc happening in PK etc.
I want to know where is the taxi stand located at Islamabad airport and i will arrive islamabad like at night time so thats double scary cuz thats the time when people kidnap etc.

can someone help me out and guide me please?

Let me know bro when you will be here. i will be in islamabad.

Back
Top Bottom