What's new

Are there any Indians that like Pakistan?

Mosques too have been converted to stables in indian punjabi districts of lydhiyana,bhatinda,hoshiarpur so lets not discuss that topic.
My personal interaction with indians in dubai and some indian yatris in Pakistan has been excelent though

Had no intention to do that, as I know it's not going to lead anywhere. Neither, have appitite to have any discussion on this line or wish too. I refrain myself from having such discussion and will quite move from thread..

I don't know why you only picked it ? I just mentioned it for reference. I'm happy that it is been converted to school for Girls. :tup: Hence, been persevered, else have met the same fate which other's met in samucha Punjab.:p:

That's good to hear. When it comes to national interests, we would like to free your dalits and shudras.
Not a problem:welcome:.. you can import them to your country...:omghaha: it will bring down India's population by few hundred millions and will save lot of national resources and the taxes I pay can be then utilized in nation building rather than feeding them.:woot:

You respect us we respect you!
From what I have seen is that Indian and Pakistanis living abroad have no problem but here on PDF only handful of Pakistanis respect Indian members and vice versa and this is the sole reason for some of dumbest threads in history of PDF!:(

Not a problem:welcome:.. you can import them to your country...:omghaha: it will bring down India's population by few hundred millions and will save lot of national resources and the taxes I pay can be then utilized in nation building rather than feeding them.:woot:

As a Pakistani, I would love to go hungry to provide these people with human rights.

One is our PM now. :)

It's never too late. Muslims broke a country into two for the first time in history even when they were only 25% of the population. Willpower and desire is a very strong combination - coupled with a capable leader.
Well you treated them like second class citizens they had no options particularly the my people(the muslim kashmiris)

Are there any Indians that like Pakistan?

The country, people, music, arts or heritage?

Just curious since we get venomous types of Indians on this forum.

Are there any Indians that genuinely like Pakistan?
I dont like pakistan at all. But I am jealous that Ghulam ali is a pakistani. Boy I like his ghazals sooo much.
And pakistani shayari toooo.

Well you treated them like second class citizens they had no options particularly the my people(the muslim kashmiris)
Second class? Hindus did not even rule. :D Just being legally equal to a Hindu was considered an insult by many Muslims. Come out of the 17th century mindset. Muslims need not necessarily be the natural rulers of Hindus and Sikhs.

One is our PM now. :)

It's never too late. Muslims broke a country into two for the first time in history even when they were only 25% of the population. Willpower and desire is a very strong combination - coupled with a capable leader.

Google the term arain . Almost all of the Arains lived on this side of the border before partition . There might have been few in west Punjab though .

And there are still Arains in Indian Punjab and UP albeit very few .

Arain tribe migrated from Sindh. Back then there was no border for Punjab and yes we cultivated and settled in what is now Indian Punjab. Today you Indians reap the benefit of the labor of my ancestors, but to say Arains did not live in Pakistani Punjab. That is nonsense. Arain strongholds are Lahore, Faislabad, Uch Sharif, Bahawalpur, Multan and Toba Tek Singh.

Pakistanis are ok, I have no hate for them.. in my limited irl interactions with some I found only maybe unni-bee ka fark

but haan, is forum pe trolling aur strategic level pe tuk-tuk chalti rehti hai..

We love a person,thing,country or anything when it has something to offer us...it may be money or happiness or entertainment.....Pakistan has nothing to offer us..we are entirely oblivious of your culture...very miniscule percentage of people with internet access show some interest in Pakistani politics..forget about entertainment.. you don't have anything.

The same can't be said about a Pakistani..there is a chance for them to develop love for Indians....a Pakistani girl may try to imitate a Hindi heroine..a Pakistani child may have chota bheem or bal hanuman as his ideal...a Pakistani young man may have Salman Khan whose looks or actions he wish he could have.
Unconsciously they fall in love with their culture,customs, lifestyle etc...another thing is Indian food like dosa,samosa,Hyderabadi biryani,pani puri and many other dishes serve as remainders of India to a Pakistani.. the same doesn't hold true for an Indian.

Many Indians are indifferent to Pakistan...they don't think anything about it.

We love a person,thing,country or anything when it has something to offer us...it may be money or happiness or entertainment.....Pakistan has nothing to offer us..we are entirely oblivious of your culture...very miniscule percentage of people with internet access show some interest in Pakistani politics..forget about entertainment.. you don't have anything.

The same can't be said about a Pakistani..there is a chance for them to develop love for Indians....a Pakistani girl may try to imitate a Hindi heroine..a Pakistani child may have chota bheem or bal hanuman as his ideal...a Pakistani young man may have Salman Khan whose looks or actions he wish he could have.
Unconsciously they fall in love with their culture,customs, lifestyle etc...another thing is Indian food like dosa,samosa,Hyderabadi biryani,pani puri and many other dishes serve as remainders of India to a Pakistani.. the same doesn't hold true for an Indian.

Thanks for your response.

My reaction: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom