What's new

Are Pakistan and India like Tom and Jerry

i think as a population density , pakistan is higher than india, because of higher fertility rate.

I am NOT talking about population density, I am talking about our populations... there are 160 million Pakistanis and over 1 Billion Indians... and sometimes I really feel irritated by them.. that they have bombarded all our forums... There is hardly any Pakistani forum where you wont find Indian presence.. look at this forum for example... looks like there are MORE active Indians than Pakistanis on this forum... and most of the new members who have joined recently are also Indians... (sooner or later it will become Indian defence forum :lol: as far as active members are concerned)... And many Indians only have negative things to say about Pakistan... some even question our existence (partition and all that) ... and that gets really irritating and OVERWHELMING then I have to bash them.. Other than that I have nothing against India and Indians... actually in real life I like lots of things from India (music, movies, some places in India)...

We didn't invite you to our forums and I don't join Indian forums.. but if you will come here and bash us... then you will get equal if not more bashing in return... :lol:

Are u sure?
Does bengladesh,nepal and others like u in asia?
ur bordering countries hate u more then anything and have better relations with Pakistan and china.Even bengladesh has better relations with Pakistan then india:rofl:

Yea we are sure..we had a healthy relationship with every neighbours except Pakistan and China..Bangladesh Prime Minister just visited our country and relationship with Nepal and Sri Lanka are strong as ever..As Neighbors there are some issues with these countries and we are diplomatically resolving it...Your country has issues with neighbours so has every country..but it doesn't mean that we are going to war with every country

Yea we are sure..we had a healthy relationship with every neighbours except Pakistan and China..Bangladesh Prime Minister just visited our country and relationship with Nepal and Sri Lanka are strong as ever..As Neighbors there are some issues with these countries and we are diplomatically resolving it...Your country has issues with neighbours so has every country..but it doesn't mean that we are going to war with every country

Even with China we will have better relationship in future, we are moving in that direction.

Even with China we will have better relationship in future, we are moving in that direction.

That not what "India" thinks...

FTN :: CROSS ROAD :: 1/5 :: Bigger Threat For India :: China Or Pakistan ?

Last edited by a moderator:
.. And many Indians only have negative things to say about Pakistan... some even question our existence (partition and all that) ... and that gets really irritating and OVERWHELMING then I have to bash them.. Other than that I have nothing against India and Indians... actually in real life I like lots of things from India (music, movies, some places in India)...

I ,For One is Happy that Pakistan and Bangladesh has formed or carved out of India.This is because ,I believe religious Muslims who believed that a India with Hindu Majority is Threatening to their Existence and growth of Muslim Brotherhood is Better Off as a Separate Country to Prosper.
(Hey!I am not bashing!Neither I am a Hindu/Sikh !)
Pakistan is similar to Middle Eastern Countries in many Ways than to India Before the Partition Itself.Including Punjab region as well.

I feel bad for this Bollywood and Hindi Channels.For, they are getting Worldwide Viewer ship and a Majority of Pakistanis too among Others will be Watching This,later to get More Interested in this Indian Bollywood Culture and Freedom Shown.If this Language of Hindi is not a Majority Language(Say for Bangla or Marathi or South Indian Languages) ,This Problem of Similar Language-Similar(?) Culture Issue Might not have Formed.This Similar Language(Hindi-Urdu) is inviting more troubles to India than Pakistan.

PS:This Post is not to Offend Anybody(Indian or Pakistani).There are Millions Who Thinks Like Me In India regarding Partition .Unlike Western India(Punjab,Kashmir,Rajasthan,Delhi etc) and One Bengal,We, the Other Parts of India are not affected Much by the Brunt of Partition.I am aware that Partition was the greatest Shocks for Unsuspecting Hindus,Muslims and Sikhs-But Limited to this Region in General.Thanks for the Understanding.:tup:

Last edited:
Pakistan: Population - 170 million
India : Population - 1.2 billion

Pakistan: Total Area - 881,912 km2
India: Total Area - 3,287,263 km2

And still Pakistan is not scared of India.

And guess what, at the end Jerry (the smaller guy) wins.

This is CNN a US based media house seeding fear and hatred.

U can't judge a country by sound bytes of foreign media working for a motive.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Take a look at this B.S

Look how frustrated is tht boody journalist.

Extremist hindu terrorists in indian media thats why indians are so ani pakistani coz ur media is biggoted scunk

Last edited by a moderator:
I am NOT talking about population density, I am talking about our populations... there are 160 million Pakistanis and over 1 Billion Indians... and sometimes I really feel irritated by them.. that they have bombarded all our forums... There is hardly any Pakistani forum where you wont find Indian presence.. look at this forum for example... looks like there are MORE active Indians than Pakistanis on this forum... and most of the new members who have joined recently are also Indians... (sooner or later it will become Indian defence forum :lol: as far as active members are concerned)... And many Indians only have negative things to say about Pakistan... some even question our existence (partition and all that) ... and that gets really irritating and OVERWHELMING then I have to bash them.. Other than that I have nothing against India and Indians... actually in real life I like lots of things from India (music, movies, some places in India)...

We didn't invite you to our forums and I don't join Indian forums.. but if you will come here and bash us... then you will get equal if not more bashing in return... :lol:

internet penetration is also higher in india. as far as negative things, i think the the feeling is mutual. also the internet has no ownership and neither do forums. Can india lay claim to the indian ocean because of name?

counterbalancing INDIA ? heheheh..in what field ?
Pakistan is only relevant to india because of its nuisance value due to terrorism, religionus fanticism, harboring of criminals, fake currency etc. and thats why its appearing as counterbalance. Typically a counterbalance is competing at some level. here they dont compete , only destroy

internet penetration is also higher in india. as far as negative things, i think the the feeling is mutual. also the internet has no ownership and neither do forums. Can india lay claim to the indian ocean because of name?

Huh? But unlike Indian Ocean... I am sure this site is hosted by some Pakistani.. he paid for the hosting costs, domain name, spent some money on promoting this website etc etc...

Therefore, UNLIKE Indian Ocean, Pakistanis and whoever is paying for hosting and all other stuff can lay claim to this FORUM...

Pakistan is only relevant to india because of its nuisance value due to terrorism, religionus fanticism, harboring of criminals, fake currency etc. and thats why its appearing as counterbalance. Typically a counterbalance is competing at some level. here they dont compete , only destroy

Same can be said about India

I ,For One is Happy that Pakistan and Bangladesh has formed or carved out of India.This is because ,I believe religious Muslims who believed that a India with Hindu Majority is Threatening to their Existence and growth of Muslim Brotherhood is Better Off as a Separate Country to Prosper.
(Hey!I am not bashing!Neither I am a Hindu/Sikh !)
Pakistan is similar to Middle Eastern Countries in many Ways than to India Before the Partition Itself.Including Punjab region as well.

I feel bad for this Bollywood and Hindi Channels.For, they are getting Worldwide Viewer ship and a Majority of Pakistanis too among Others will be Watching This,later to get More Interested in this Indian Bollywood Culture and Freedom Shown.If this Language of Hindi is not a Majority Language(Say for Bangla or Marathi or South Indian Languages) ,This Problem of Similar Language-Similar(?) Culture Issue Might not have Formed.This Similar Language(Hindi-Urdu) is inviting more troubles to India than Pakistan.

PS:This Post is not to Offend Anybody(Indian or Pakistani).There are Millions Who Thinks Like Me In India regarding Partition .Unlike Western India(Punjab,Kashmir,Rajasthan,Delhi etc) and One Bengal,We, the Other Parts of India are not affected Much by the Brunt of Partition.I am aware that Partition was the greatest Shocks for Unsuspecting Hindus,Muslims and Sikhs-But Limited to this Region in General.Thanks for the Understanding.:tup:

i agree, majority in india (except certain hindu hardliners) are happy with partition and would not want pak and ban. Imagine the situation then. muslims will become 40% of indian pop. Then there will be trouble for hindus, because Muslims will start winning elections and oppress hindus. Right now the muslims in india get equal and fair treatment. So everyone is happy. So partition was good.

Back
Top Bottom