What's new

Are majority of Ludo star players from Pakistan?

Reaction score
Country
Nepal
Is Ludo star very popular in Pakistan? As per my observation, most of the Ludo star players are from Pakistan. I have played hundreds of matches and I found out that maximum players are from Pakistan (both boys and girls).

Or is it an application created in Pakistan for which majority of its fanbase is in Pakistan?

According to my observation, most of them are from Saudia...:cheesy:

Yes its popular among high school and middle schoolers. I have seen a lot of Bangladeshis and Indians too.

Is Ludo star very popular in Pakistan? As per my observation, most of the Ludo star players are from Pakistan. I have played hundreds of matches and I found out that maximum players are from Pakistan (both boys and girls).

Or is it an application created in Pakistan for which majority of its fanbase is in Pakistan?
Can you link me?
I never played it before but i want to check it now.

According to my observation, most of them are from Saudia...:cheesy:
I never found a single Saudi player. Mostly from Pakistan and some from India.

Can you link me?
I never played it before but i want to check it now.
Search Ludo star 2 in play store if you are android user or in apple store if you are I phone user.

its tharki app my wife ask me to install so she can play with me

Ludo is the most popular board game in Pakistan so naturally many also got the app too. Not sure if its created by Pakistani. I concur with the person who said theres plenty of Saudis on it, who love spamming with donkey emoji effingannoying

Back
Top Bottom