What's new

Are just Muslims extremist or Other Followers are too..????

Really? So I guess Gujarat and the crusades and the KKk lynchings were a figment of our imaginations? Please spare us the bull.

iam not a hindu ,but i know the starting point for gujarat roits wer due to merciless killing of hindus in a train by muslims.u have to read both story regarding crusades it is similar to gujarat riots....

iam not a hindu ,but i know the starting point for gujarat roits wer due to merciless killing of hindus in a train by muslims.u have to read both story regarding crusades it is similar to gujarat riots....

Bahi meray you are making no sense, in 1090 the Muslim administrators of Jerusalem made it hard for Christians to visit te holy land, how was this dealt with? The Christians declared holy war sacked Jerusalem an killed all the Muslim population. And if you are not willing to accept what happened in Gujarat that you and I have no further reason to discuss matters. The thing is this happens everywhere, your telling me Muslims were not killed by Buddhists in Myanmar? That Serbs did not engage in ethnic genocide of Muslims in Serbia and Kosovo? That the Hutu didn't kill Tutsis because it was important for ideology of Hutu Power?

If you justified the crusades based on what happened in 1090 then you really need to read more.

i dont know from what madaras ur taking education but dont think ur muslims ruler wer peacefull ,take for example taking down of constatinople modern day turkey just with in 6hours after invasion by muslim ruler more than 40000 civilians wer killed and enslaved and within 6hour our largest chruch at that time was converted to a mosque...so when u say crusaders killed muslims think again because thousands of christians wer also killed back then and thousand are getting killed even today both in pak and other muslim nations...the only place muslim remain peacefull is in nonmuslim nation like india europe and america

Insulting me merely proves to me that your argument is factually bankrupt. Furthermore you have not answered any of my questions and gone off on a tangent, further proof if any was needed of your lack of understanding of the subject being discussed. Please go read some history books, open that narrow mid of your then come back and we will talk.

Till then jog on!

sorry sir u win iam a christian and it says one who answers a foolish question is as much fool as the person who questioned it any way u win christians,hindus,buddhist are the real threat to world peace are u happy now

Members of my extender family are protestant, what are you trying to prove by saying I am "Christian" what does your being "Christian" have to do with the direction of this debate or the soundness of your logic? Please be mature about this rather than throwing statements like I am "Christian" etc, etc.

Members of my extender family are protestant, what are you trying to prove by saying I am "Christian" what does your being "Christian" have to do with the direction of this debate or the soundness of your logic? Please be mature about this rather than throwing statements like I am "Christian" etc, etc.
thats because u pakistanis like to say hindu terrorist etc frequently when questioned by indians.

thats because u pakistanis like to say hindu terrorist etc frequently when questioned by indians.

Lol what, generalisation much? Like I said before approach people with an open min and you will be surprised how different people are from what you think they are. Like the bible said "seek and ye shall find".

What's with you mate??? Each and every extremists is an evil and worse than an animal. They do not belong to any religion or nation so don't say your's, mine, theirs etc., they don't belong to anyone but themselves. We should all get together and try to kill this cancer of human society before it kills us rather than blame each other. We are the ones affected by it.
^ your extremists killed 3000 people in Gujarat, not to mention killings against Sikhs and Christians also. Hindu Extremists are animals

Do you mean killing & raping of innocent people is justified in retaliation of some extremist people ............

This is not a rape thread sonny...... don't make out of context comments.....

1005607_271363499669146_1211026789_n.jpg

I often get surprised that other religion followers are not called as extremist ... Just Muslims are alleged ... If we will see we can find extremist Hindus in India ... Extremist Buddhist can be found in Mayanmar ... We can see extremist Christians in USA & Europe ... Whole world knows that Isreali Jews are too much extremist ... But only Muslims are maligned as extremist in whole world ... I don't have answer ... But above posted picture is telling us much more about extremism ...........

Yes. every religion has its share of extremists, but unfortunately 99% of extremists turns out to be Muslims.

Rousseau says "Man was born free and is everywhere in chains" some say "Islam is a religion of peace and is everywhere at war" - something the matter with Muslims and Islam that it knows not peace anywhere

Just because people abuse the system you cant declare the system faulty....

extremism is not religion dependent its all about the level of tolerance.

Just because people abuse the system you cant declare the system faulty....

Thank you for that - just because communists are bad does not mean communism is bad, isn't that so? Think it over

Care to back up the part in bold with some hard research? Either conducted by yourself or someone else - preferably some person(s) or organization of reasonable credibility?

I will give you (and your brand of liberal-secular types) the following to mull over:

1(a). "All Terrorists are Muslims…Except the 94% that Aren’t"
Source: loonwatch.com/2010/01/not-all-terrorists-are-muslims/
Publication Date: 20 Jan 2010

(b). "Europol Report: All Terrorists are Muslims…Except the 99.6% that Aren’t"
Source: loonwatch.com/2010/01/terrorism-in-europe/
Publication Date: 28 Jan 2010

Note: The second article is a follow-up to the first

Quotes: "I used official FBI records to show that only 6% of terrorist attacks on U.S. soil from 1980 to 2005 were carried out by Islamic extremists. The remaining 94% were from other groups (42% from Latinos, 24% from extreme left wing groups, 7% from extremist Jews, 5% from communists, and 16% from all other groups)."

"a whopping 99.6% of terrorist attacks in Europe were by non-Muslim groups; a good 84.8% of attacks were from separatist groups completely unrelated to Islam. Leftist groups accounted for over sixteen times as much terrorism as radical Islamic groups. Only a measly 0.4% of terrorist attacks from 2006 to 2008 could be attributed to extremist Muslims."

References Used:
[1] EU Terrorism Situation and Trend Reports, from 2007, 2008 and 2009
[2] US Dept of Justice / FBI 2002-2005

2. Kurzman, C. (2011). The Missing Martyrs: Why There Are So Few Muslim Terrorists. Oxford University Press

Note: Kurzman is a Professor of Sociology at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill

Quote (from Amazon's book description): "Why are there so few Muslim terrorists? With more than a billion Muslims in the world--many of whom supposedly hate the West and ardently desire martyrdom--why don't we see terrorist attacks every day? Where are the missing martyrs?
[...]
Charles Kurzman draws on government sources, public opinion surveys, election results, and in-depth interviews with Muslims in the Middle East and around the world
[...]
As easy as terrorism is to commit, few Muslims turn to violence. Out of 140,000 murders in the United States since 9/11, Islamist terrorists have killed at most three dozen people. Of the 150,000 people who die each day, worldwide, Islamist militants account for fewer than fifty fatalities--and only ten per day outside of the hotspots of Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan [MY NOTE: All three of which have foreign wars imposed on them]. The real bulwark against Islamist violence, Kurzman finds, is Muslims themselves, who reject both the goals of the terrorists and their bloody means. With each bombing, the terrorists lose support among Muslims.
"

So what exactly is it that is more offensive? Your conviction of, or your regurgitation of, the easy propagandist lie that "All terrorists are Muslims"?

Boo hoo, sob, hick, sob ...

typical Mullah rubbish, every day Muslims experience terrorism committed by Muslims in the name of religion - and where you are cherry picking quotes from some Firenghi to prove your point that our experience is wrong and incorrect - sure, you can choose to live in lal la land, reality is different, ask Peshawaris and karachities and hazaras, ask the English the Americans, the french, the Russian

Twitter seems very Reliable these days
& please spare US HINDU BANIYAS because of you Islamist Extremist
Indian Muslims are facing a lot of heat abroad Please don't Involve us

err I live in uk and yes there are far-right extremists here too, don't act all holy now. Extremists are everywhere and we as muslims do need to reign them in( those who use Islam to justify acts of violence). but please don't derail the thread you troll.

typical Mullah rubbish, every day Muslims experience terrorism committed by Muslims in the name of religion - and where you are cherry picking quotes from some Firenghi to prove your point that our experience is wrong and incorrect - sure, you can choose to live in lal la land, reality is different, ask Peshawaris and karachities and hazaras, ask the English the Americans, the french, the Russian

Typical secular-liberal trash. When faced with hard facts, change the subject.

In post #33 you claimed that the majority of terrorists are Muslims. You did not back up the claim with anything. I asked you for proof to back up your claims, and provided references to the "Firenghi" sources you clearly love so much to refute your claim. Had I provided links to Muslim sources, no doubt people would not have taken that seriously.

And your response to this is to resort to the "Muslims experience terrorism committed by Muslims" straw man argument - that is an entirely different subject and can be contested academically as well in a separate thread if necessary.

I will challenge you again: bring proof from credible sources (they don't have to be Muslim sources, given your kind's anathema to all things Islam), using statistical and/or other studies, to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that either all or the majority of terrorists are Muslims. Either verify that claim with proof, or admit you were wrong to state it in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom