What's new

Are just Muslims extremist or Other Followers are too..????

Make yourself perfect before abusing and blaming others. First stop the Genocide in your own country and then abuse India or Indians.
Don't keep your eyes closed in that case.

Am I next?; Shiite children condemn Shia Genocide in Pakistan

It's like comparing apples with oranges. Pakistan is a victim of non state actor terrorism, and it us Pakistanis who are a victim of non state actors. But killing of Innocent Kashmiris is done by the Indian state on regular basis, and it is supported by the large attitude of the Indians. Just take this forum for example. Look how,Indians laugh and mock when they hear the news of Kashmiris being murdered.

Perhaps you should look at yourselves, look at yourselves when you laugh at the news of Kashmiris being murdered. But I doubt you would, because humanity is to much to ask from people who take pleasure in ethnic cleansing of Kashmiris. Not to mention the Gujarat genocide, how the man behind Gujarat is given political power and is cherished by a large majority ofmIndians through their vote bank.

As if all this psychotic pleasure of killing isn't enough, then they have the audacity to point fingers at Pakistanis, even that with a twisted logic. Instead of sympathizing with Pakistanis who are victim of terrorism, they twist and turn the reality, to mock and insult Pakistan. How low can a person be? Really?

@Tikolo @RazPaK

Last edited by a moderator:
It's like comparing apples with oranges. Pakistan is a victim of non state actor terrorism, and it us Pakistanis who are a victim of non state actors. But killing of Innocent Kashmiris is done by the Indian state on regular basis, and it is supported by the large attitude of the Indians. Just take this forum for example. Look how,Indians laugh and mock when they hear the news of Kashmiris being murdered.

Perhaps you should look at yourselves, look at yourselves when you laugh at the news of Kashmiris being murdered. But I doubt you would, because humanity is to much to ask from people who take pleasure in ethnic cleansing of Kashmiris. Not to mention the Gujarat genocide, how the man behind Gujarat is given political power and is cherished by a large majority ofmIndians through their vote bank.

As if all this psychotic pleasure of killing isn't enough, then they have the audacity to point fingers at Pakistanis, even that with a twisted logic. Instead of sympathizing with Pakistanis who are victim of terrorism, they twist and turn the reality, to mock and insult Pakistan. How low can a person be? Really?

@Tikolo @RazPaK

I have never seen Indians mocking or laughing in reality on these things, in real world. But they do so in this forum.
Initially I wondered why.
Now I know the reason. There is only one reason behind that. Because here people from other countries don't abuse someone but they abuse as India and Indians which basically means everyone.
It's an insult to those who even don't support. But these things make them change their opinion. The way you are patriotic and don't want to hear anyone bad mouthing your nation as a whole, similarly we are and we don't want to hear anyone bad mouthing our nation as whole.
You should understand that.
Condemn individual and not nation. If not every Indian(1.2 billion)will stand up to defend and I think every Pakistani will also do the same in case the same happens against Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Jiss kee lathi, uski bhens". It's all about power, it always has been. If you are living in some sort of make-believe world that humanity is somehow good and there are decent nations out there, you are so very wrong son.

Btw, twitter screenshot looks like hoax. :woot:

But only Muslims are maligned as extremist in whole world ... I don't have answer ..............

"Jiss kee lathi, uski bhens". It's all about power, it always has been. If you are living in some sort of make-believe world that humanity is somehow good and there are decent nations out there, you are so very wrong son.

Btw, twitter screenshot looks like hoax. :woot:

There's a 4 page thread on twitter screenshot, just thinking what will happen to the server if there's a facebook screenshot. :D

I have never seen Indians mocking or laughing in reality on these things, in real world. But they do so in this forum.
Initially I wondered why.
Now I know the reason. There is only one reason behind that. Because here people from other countries don't abuse someone but they abuse as India and Indians which basically means everyone.
It's an insult to those who even don't support. But these things make them change their opinion. The way you are patriotic and don't want to hear anyone bad mouthing your nation as a whole, similarly we are and we don't want to hear anyone bad mouthing our nation as whole.
You should understand that.
Condemn individual and not nation. If not every Indian(1.2 billion)will stand up to defend and I think every Pakistani will also do the same in case the same happens against Pakistan.

So you are saying Indians laugh and mock at murdered innocent Kashmiris because they do so out of hate for Pakistanis?
So laughing and mocking at a Kashmiri is like laughing and mocking at a Pakistani?
Kashmiris are as good as Pakistanis?
Kashmiris are Pakistanis?
So Kashmiris are Pakistanis,
then Kashmir is Pakistan.

It seems you and your fellow Indians accept this at a subconscious level, but I guess the self imposed denial keeps you from accepting it out loud.

Extremism exists in every faith an every community.

ya but u dont see a christian goes on killing saying jesus is great or a hindu killing muslims saying ram ram satya hai,or buddhist,the only people who kill others in name of god is muslims...

So you are saying Indians laugh and mock at murdered innocent Kashmiris because they do so out of hate for Pakistanis?
So laughing and mocking at a Kashmiri is like laughing and mocking at a Pakistani?
Kashmiris are as good as Pakistanis?
Kashmiris are Pakistanis?
So Kashmiris are Pakistanis,
then Kashmir is Pakistan.

It seems you and your fellow Indians accept this at a subconscious level, but I guess the self imposed denial keeps you from accepting it out loud.

Stop thinking from your own perspective. Your country feeds you that all are innocent our country feeds that there are terrorists mixed up with innocents.
You do not have first hand knowledge but relying on news, similar is our case.
Indians do not hate Pakistanis. I have good friends here who are Pakistanis and I don't hate them. But I hate haters.

You started trolling now. Stop that.

I had Kashmiri friends in college and they never had such attitude and were similar to us.

Listen don't want to enter a troll competition with you, but would like to say, you know that and even I know that, Kashmir is India and will always be. It's not because of any hate as I don't have any hate as stated above but the same I'll say for any state of India.
You won't find any International map showing Kashmir as Pakistan and that speaks it.

Stay happy with AJK,GB. We won't poke our nose there and you don't in ours. But if someone tries to create any nuisance in our Kashmir, we'll retaliate (not online but in reality).

No tolerance on attack on sovereignty of India.Let that be clear. I guess you won't do that as well if someone attacks your country.

^ your extremists killed 3000 people in Gujarat, not to mention killings against Sikhs and Christians also. Hindu Extremists are animals

When your brother from another mother called from one of the hotels in mumbai in Nov 2008 while performing his rituals, he claimed 30,000 muslims were killed in gujarat, not 3000. Please do not taint his supreme sacrifice by reducing the number required for motivating the young and impressionable idiots.

ya but u dont see a christian goes on killing saying jesus is great or a hindu killing muslims saying ram ram satya hai,or buddhist,the only people who kill others in name of god is muslims...

Really? So I guess Gujarat and the crusades and the KKk lynchings were a figment of our imaginations? Please spare us the bull.

1005607_271363499669146_1211026789_n.jpg

I often get surprised that other religion followers are not called as extremist ... Just Muslims are alleged ... If we will see we can find extremist Hindus in India ... Extremist Buddhist can be found in Mayanmar ... We can see extremist Christians in USA & Europe ... Whole world knows that Isreali Jews are too much extremist ... But only Muslims are maligned as extremist in whole world ... I don't have answer ... But above posted picture is telling us much more about extremism ...........

their is no extremism or terrorism only anger against terrorist USA and its allies on their action and policies against Islam why no anger is shown against new Zealand or south Africa or Brazil or mexico or other countries off kufr by Muslims

Terrorism is about means, not end. Eveybody has a cause dear to them, the glorification of violence by turds who think they are doing god's work is the issue, not ANY cause.

Those beheaded women in kashmir because they did not cover their faces must really be cursing USA, assuming your mumbo jumbo about life after death is true, eh?
life after death is part off Islamic belief and don't start religious debate here stay on topic otherwise I know how to expose

Boo hoo, sob, hick, sob -- just because a majority of terrorism is being done by Muslims who claim to do it in the name of their religion, does not mean we should generalize, it's like saying "skies are blue", it's entirely offensive

Care to back up the part in bold with some hard research? Either conducted by yourself or someone else - preferably some person(s) or organization of reasonable credibility?

I will give you (and your brand of liberal-secular types) the following to mull over:

1(a). "All Terrorists are Muslims…Except the 94% that Aren’t"
Source: loonwatch.com/2010/01/not-all-terrorists-are-muslims/
Publication Date: 20 Jan 2010

(b). "Europol Report: All Terrorists are Muslims…Except the 99.6% that Aren’t"
Source: loonwatch.com/2010/01/terrorism-in-europe/
Publication Date: 28 Jan 2010

Note: The second article is a follow-up to the first

Quotes: "I used official FBI records to show that only 6% of terrorist attacks on U.S. soil from 1980 to 2005 were carried out by Islamic extremists. The remaining 94% were from other groups (42% from Latinos, 24% from extreme left wing groups, 7% from extremist Jews, 5% from communists, and 16% from all other groups)."

"a whopping 99.6% of terrorist attacks in Europe were by non-Muslim groups; a good 84.8% of attacks were from separatist groups completely unrelated to Islam. Leftist groups accounted for over sixteen times as much terrorism as radical Islamic groups. Only a measly 0.4% of terrorist attacks from 2006 to 2008 could be attributed to extremist Muslims."

References Used:
[1] EU Terrorism Situation and Trend Reports, from 2007, 2008 and 2009
[2] US Dept of Justice / FBI 2002-2005

2. Kurzman, C. (2011). The Missing Martyrs: Why There Are So Few Muslim Terrorists. Oxford University Press

Note: Kurzman is a Professor of Sociology at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill

Quote (from Amazon's book description): "Why are there so few Muslim terrorists? With more than a billion Muslims in the world--many of whom supposedly hate the West and ardently desire martyrdom--why don't we see terrorist attacks every day? Where are the missing martyrs?
[...]
Charles Kurzman draws on government sources, public opinion surveys, election results, and in-depth interviews with Muslims in the Middle East and around the world
[...]
As easy as terrorism is to commit, few Muslims turn to violence. Out of 140,000 murders in the United States since 9/11, Islamist terrorists have killed at most three dozen people. Of the 150,000 people who die each day, worldwide, Islamist militants account for fewer than fifty fatalities--and only ten per day outside of the hotspots of Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan [MY NOTE: All three of which have foreign wars imposed on them]. The real bulwark against Islamist violence, Kurzman finds, is Muslims themselves, who reject both the goals of the terrorists and their bloody means. With each bombing, the terrorists lose support among Muslims.
"

So what exactly is it that is more offensive? Your conviction of, or your regurgitation of, the easy propagandist lie that "All terrorists are Muslims"?

Boo hoo, sob, hick, sob ...

Back
Top Bottom