What's new

Are ISIS Muslims?

Are ISIS Muslims?

• Total voters
why has this so called creator created so much death and destruction then, why doesn't "he" (he, she, it?) just snap his cosmic fingers and fix this shit ? :D

Ohhhh come on let us take some responsibility here, HE gave us the means and wisdom, it was us who always had the option to make whatever out of those means. I have not seen nukes dropping from sky as "Made in Heavens" or swords for that matter. There is no logic in putting blame on someone else for our own wrong doing.

And by the way (my personal opinion) death is a blessing in disguise by the way, for the ones who replace us in this world and for an individual himself who is going to die. And in fact it is a good point to start a research why life has to end?

Last edited:
Yes, they follow many Islamic things literally. Maybe some of their deeds are shocking for today's world, but these things happened really (for example Muhammeds wife Hafsa ordered the killing of a "witch/sorcerer", ISIS followed their example in executing some people who they considered as witches and even mentioned the hadith (narration))

Now some people may say that these hadiths are not reliable or forgeries, but it's not about 1 or 2 hadiths, but many.

The Prophet, sallallahu alayhe wa sallam, said: ‘Kill every sorcerer, for this is the punishment ordained by Allah.’

This is the opinion of Abu Haneefah, Maalik, and Ahmed. Imam Ahmad said, “Capital punishment for the sorcerer has been authentically reported from three companions of the Prophet. It is reported from Umar that he wrote, “Kill every sorcerer and sorceress.” Bujaalah (a sub-narrator) said, “Then we killed three sorceresses.” It is also authentically reported from Hafsah (Prophet’s wife) that she ordered a maid of hers to be killed because she did sorcery on her.” Jundub bin Kaab was also authentically reported that he beheaded a magician who was playing his magic in front of Waleed and said, “Let him use his magic for his own benefit now.”

Nope. It is against Quran so the Hadith is unreliable. Is it a credible Hadith from Muslim/ Bukhari...? Nope. The killing order of something in Islam is all based in Quran, hadith cannot take that right.

just quoting the incident of cannibalism of Hinda who ate the liver of Hazrat Hamza.
a ritual that ISIS has repeated in Syria as well.

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings

hind was non-muslim when she did that act...
your saying that isis is following islam.. while your example is of a women who was against islam at the moment she committed that act.

Nope. It is against Quran so the Hadith is unreliable. Is it a credible Hadith from Muslim/ Bukhari...? Nope. The killing order of something in Islam is all based in Quran, hadith cannot take that right.
For example this is from Bukhari:

Volume 2, Book 23, Number 391 :
Narrated by 'Abdullah bin 'Umar

Sad bin 'Ubada became sick and the Prophet along with 'Abdur Rahman bin 'Auf, Sad bin Abi Waqqas and 'Abdullah bin Masud visited him to enquire about his health. When he came to him, he found him surrounded by his household and he asked, "Has he died?" They said, "No, O Allah's Apostle." The Prophet wept and when the people saw the weeping of Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) they all wept. He said, "Will you listen? Allah does not punish for shedding tears, nor for the grief of the heart but he punishes or bestows His Mercy because of this." He pointed to his tongue and added, "The deceased is punished for the wailing of his relatives over him." 'Umar used to beat with a stick and throw stones and put dust over the faces (of those who used to wail over the dead).
book.gif
Volume 2, Book 23, Number 413 :
Narrated by 'Abdullah bin 'Umar

The Jew brought to the Prophet a man and a woman from amongst them who have committed (adultery) illegal sexual intercourse. He ordered both of them to be stoned (to death), near the place of offering the funeral prayers beside the mosque."

This one is actually funny, also from bukhari:
olume 4, Book 52, Number 150 :
Narrated by Abu Huraira

While some Ethiopians were playing in the presence of the Prophet, 'Umar came in, picked up a stone and hit them with it. On that the Prophet said, "O 'Umar! Allow them (to play)." Ma'mar (the sub-narrator) added that they were playing in the Mosque

hind was non-muslim when she did that act...
your saying that isis is following islam.. while your example is of a women who was against islam at the moment she committed that act.
they are doing many such acts that enemies of Islam committed as a revenge against the Muhammad PUH , against His family and His Sahabah RA.

I just happen to know a little bit more than you average people and I wish I hadnt but my line of work and involvement had made me see it.
these terrorists which can be commonly called as takfiris also perform the ritual of Shimr...who beheaded Imam Hussain RA from the back of the neck to cause delayed death and maximum pain this ritual is gleefully practised by TTP here while beheading shias and our soldiers and they very much know why or what they are doing it its not just a coincidence that the same ritual is exhibited in Syria and Iraq by the same group of people against their victims but dont take my word for it. look it up and you will find out what I am saying.

it was prophesied that these people will have mehrab on their heads they will recite Quran and have long beards but the Quran will not go down their own throats and will leave islam like arrow leaves the bow..

but that said... they have continued to command support , attract praise and sizeable following girls of tender age from across the globe are leaving their parents to join them and to be their collective brides.

so one asks himself who is more Muslim? these guys or ones who are living an ordinary live just like another non-believer?

Back
Top Bottom