What's new

Are India's Railway engines indigenous?

@Daedalus

Did you check out the specs by any chance? Have they upgraded it further?
Check out their brochure..
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

I dont have any knowledge in this field but by seeing there brochure it seems that they have devloped 800Mhz processor.
Can anyone confirm this??
@Daedalus @TimeToScoot @gslv mk3 @kurup anyone??

Last edited:
I dont have any knowledge in this field but by seeing there brochure it seems that they have devloped 800Mhz processor.
Can anyone confirm this??

Neither am I acknowledged in this field.

From the poster it looks so .... They have even shown the product .

I have the same account ppl
couldn't post as I am preparing for post graduation(medical).

it has been a long time

I have the same account ppl
couldn't post as I am preparing for post graduation(medical).

it has been a long time

Nice to see you after long time ....
Best wishes for your entrance exam ...!

:offtopic: I came to know, he joined some Indian Forum and was banned on same day! :omghaha:

oh yes u are right.
it was *** if I remember correctly.

the mod there was deleting my posts without any offence.

if laughing or critising indian defence policy or drdo is an offence then hell yeah,i did violate the rules.

but I really don't appreciate ppl calling me chini troll or whatever.go to any of my post and see for urself ,i got banned 3 times here for bashing pakistanis,khalistanis and what not.

plus I made threads on mig-29k and su -30 equipment details.u may go and check urself.

but yes I am totally opposed to public spending in defence routed through drdo or hal.

I do understand we have no alternative at this point of time but we need to give private players huge incentives and subsidy for the long term gain.

the product development is too slow at drdo as the guys(like any other govt organisation)have a fixed job and total security.
there needs to be accountability and iocentives involved to move forward.

I don't have time to debate here nowadays but pls stop branding me anti india and stuff.i am the definition of a patriot and when ppl call me otherwise,its painful.

india has thousands of issues and stupid policies that need correction so we need to be critical else nothing changes which will be a disaster for future.

I had said last year only that our growth rate will fall for 2-3 years more on the account of the food bill and the land acquisition bill and the effects are for all to see.the forcast is again sub 5 pc which sucks.

1)Supreme court has banned mining of iron altogether after the scam in goa and karnataka which has blunted the exports and increased the current account deficit

is that wise?

2)Altamdas kabir was heading the bench hearing neet pg 2013 case,go and check and he ruled for private colleges charging fees in crores.

is that right?

3)I am writing aipgmee where 80000 mbbs graduates vie for 5000 pg seats

then ppl say doctors are greedy
is that right?

4)Every person here knows we have dwindling and old sub fleet and thats responsible for the accidents.

are we doing anything?

5)now we are trying to induct the naval lca which is the most stupid decision ever

already mig 29 k is grossly outdated and we want a single engined underpowered plane with limited take of wt and a shit radar(mk2 may have aesa though)as a carrier fighter?

waste of resources

@he-man You are a good poster.But if you become a doctor in future you wont be that much successful :lol:

Back
Top Bottom