What's new

Are India and Pakistan on the brink of war ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
War will be very bad for both India and Pakistan specially for economy of both nations, I think both countries know it that is why they will only resort to war of words.

Hope you are right. Things are looking good for Pakistan too, Terrorism has come down drastically in Pakistan since couple of years, then there is CPEC that can be great for your economy. But you never know, sometimes emotions take over people.

Well and seriously in Pakistan we think india as a nation of toilet less uneducated dark people who have no values and its very true I dont mean to offend you.
Indian power is a bubble created by your media ask your home minister the way he was treated and given earful did he feel like the minister of some powerful country or some state like somalia.

And going to war with india is like going on a cricket match with any country mean general Pakistani's are always so prepared for that as we know war is imminent and inevitable given that you are making Kashmir bloody everyday.

You are returning to the same circle .
That is why I said you dont have anything credible to change policies .
Well anyone can show that kind of attitude when a guest visits your own house .But that will only show the true class and culture of the host .
A lots of threads in PDF shows the so called 'hospitality' of Pakistan .Where is that now ?

Well that is your opinion .But for us Indians your nation is not a match .

They know that too. But we also should remember that there are multiple power centers in Pakistan. One is the Army, the next is Civilians government and third is people like Hafeez Saeed. So anything can happen when so many power centers are there and one want to out do the other. Moreover, the suicidal tendencies of Pakistanis to harm India even if they can be annihilated is quite dangerous.
They want you think that their are multiple power centre's as it works as good cop bad cop and an excuse for any misadventure,infact their is only one power centre in Pakistan wrt India it's army and Pakistani positions needs to be accounted within that framework.

Current Government (due to personal interests) in Pakistan is most friendly to India they will not care about interest of Pakistan. NS have always betrayed Kashmir in practical terms.

Our GoI even dont know who is the real power in Pakistan then why should we need the friendship of your NS govt .
Excuse is just,, after all ,,excuse.

Hope you are right. Things are looking good for Pakistan too, Terrorism has come down drastically in Pakistan since couple of years, then there is CPEC that can be great for your economy. But you never know, sometimes emotions take over people.

Military in Pakistan is definitely not in mood for war with India, they want development and completion of CPEC because its completion will allow more investment from other countries, which is linked to completion of CPEC. That kind of economic growth will allow military to kick start its modernization plan to full extent, to become true 21st century force.

Our GoI even dont know who is the real power in Pakistan then why should we need the friendship of your NS govt .
Excuse is just,, after all ,,excuse.

India knows that military in Pakistan can't hold power for long and they need a civil government and here NS comes to play for India. Zardari is corrupt but he is not friendly to India like NS is.

They want you think that their are multiple power centre's as it works as good cop bad cop and an excuse for any misadventure,infact their is only one power centre in Pakistan wrt India it's army and Pakistani positions needs to be accounted within that framework.

As I said somethings should not be analyzed too much. It is good to be ready and vigil, than to analyze too much and look for reasons on why your enemy might not attack and repented latter. Lots of wars have started on foolish reasons. History is full of such incidences.

You are returning to the same circle .
That is why I said you dont have anything credible to change policies .
Well anyone can show that kind of attitude when a guest visits your own house .But that will only show the true class and culture of the host .
A lots of threads in PDF shows the so called 'hospitality' of Pakistan .Where is that now ?

Well that is your opinion .But for us Indians your nation is not a match .

Well he said some stupid things and we gave him a reality check what wrong in that ?

He shouldnt have said stupid things and we would have spared him infact it was rude and sick attitude from him that got him what he deserved it had nothing to do with our hospitality all the ministers from other states thanked us and were very happy and enjoyed their time in one of the world's beautiful capitals Islamabad.

Rest you are allowed to have your opinion and I am allowed to have mine but in Pakistan no one in all age groups consider India a real threat or something powerful general narrative is our elders ruled Subcontinent including the part now called India for over thousand years and we can do that too but the problem is who will take care of such a big number of huge hungry uneducated uncivilized masses.

Well .Pakistan is just another irritant neighbour .thats all .
Is that why Indians obsess over us?

If they did , we will be happy to trade with the new sovereign countries like balochistan :azn:
Balochis would make keema out of any Indian that steps on their soil.

4 - 0

Keep living in your fantasy world
bi_graphics_globalfirepowerindex_2-01-4.png
Note how they said "Quality of equipment, training, and professionalism of each military is not taken into account".

Also GFP is pretty unreliable; although Pakistan has been ranked 13 by latest GFP rankings - they haven't updated our defense acquisitions or even our budget.

Balochis would make keema out of any Indian that steps on their soil.

And cows will get wings and fly to mars .tell me a better story .

Nearly 6000 civilians die in Pakistan due to civil unrest . Hell why am I even arguing Pakistan was ranked 3 in global terror index .

Note how they said "Quality of equipment, training, and professionalism of each military is not taken into account".

Also GFP is pretty unreliable; although Pakistan has been ranked 13 by latest GFP rankings - they haven't updated our defense acquisitions or even our budget.
Don't kid yourself India imports the best arms around the world , you can buy over a two dozen j17s for a single raffle , which costs around 300 million a pop.

And cows will get wings and fly to mars .tell me a better story .

Nearly 6000 civilians die in Pakistan due to civil unrest . Hell why am I even arguing Pakistan was ranked 3 in global terror index .
What the hell does that have to do with my statement above?

Pakistan is ranked 4th in terrorism; and you should not be happy for that because India ranks 6th. Pakistan's terror index has been decreasing while India's terror index has been increasing. Within several years you'll outrank us.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Terrorism_Index#Global_Terrorism_Index_Report_2015

Pakistan has also experinced the lowest reduction in terrorism.
2554666502ce457bbfb0a6a55109726a.png

Meanwhile India has the most amount of insurgent groups and secessionist movements.

Don't kid yourself India imports the best arms around the world , you can buy over a two dozen j17s for a single raffle , which costs around 300 million a pop.
JF-17s are not a special aircraft; it's purpose is to replace all old aircrafts such as the F-7 and Mirage (equipment Indians are still using).

It's actual price is around 90-100 million dollars.

You guys have been talking about the Rafale for the past 5 years; please talk #### when you actually have the rafale.

Relax India has Nuke weapons and Pakistan's Western border is insecure... Afghans are itching to cross Durand line..

No ,new independent counteries will be khalistan , azad bihar ,Manipur, nagaland ,asam, u.p , kirala ,and princely states of rajputana ,and obviusly jammu kashmir will become a part of greater Pakistan that will be the result of a new war in asia
I literally pissed my pants laughing.
Dammmmmit.....:mad::mad::mad:

4 - 0

Keep living in your fantasy world
bi_graphics_globalfirepowerindex_2-01-4.png
Lets Compare India and Pakistan...

India vs Pakistan ratio
soldiers 2:1
Tanks 1:1
Aircraft 2:1
N Bomb 1:2
A Carrier 2:0

Defence Budget 7:1

How Pakistan can manage half of the army in 1/7th of the budget.
Something is wrong here....either number is wrong or budget is wrong

Over 20 seprate moments in india and us is stuck in syria afghanistan india will never retliate.. even if Pak will start supporting kashmiries with their full support..
Blauchinstan have 70 thousands men in army they knows what to do..
Indians will never be able to finish their projects which they started like bugti bls ttp altaf we grabed them by their necks..

Nope big nope this is not lowest. This time issue is that their minister was having diarrhea of words and other stuff. So after clogging Pakistan sewerage system he ran back to mother india to poo in the loo
Duh, atleast crack jokes which can make people laugh, typical Pakistani, now you wud say kabhi aao na khusbu lagake and wud get 100 likes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom