What's new

Are India and Pakistan on the brink of war ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowadays wars are not fought on the borders ,if Pakistan does anything their could be serious consequences for them without any conventional war.

They know that too. But we also should remember that there are multiple power centers in Pakistan. One is the Army, the next is Civilians government and third is people like Hafeez Saeed. So anything can happen when so many power centers are there and one want to out do the other. Moreover, the suicidal tendencies of Pakistanis to harm India even if they can be annihilated is quite dangerous.

Dont you get that ?
India's diplomatic horizon expanded in a way that Pakistan is nothing more than an irritant neighbour .
We have capabilities to tied you down there where you stand without firing a single bullet .
India wont go for a war and it will remain like that forever .
And if you try for an adventure ,we have several other means to squeeze the life out of your nation .

Thats what you like to believe or your media has brainwashed you to believe but its far from reality . Pakistan is heart of southeast asia and nothing good or bad can happen without our will.

Your strongman rajnath also believed things like that but when we gave him reality check he went back running and crying no no no this cant be true . Indians at max are considered a necessary evil by west to contain China so keep this powerful shit inside you only as nobody buy that.

Rest we all understand coward nature of IA that explains why no Hindu wants a war( Also you guys are like a thief who has stolen Kashmir and now just want to keep it and maintain status quo) and why it will be Pakistan to initiate future one's too.(

Past wars were past but the coming one's are gonna be very different and devastating but what can one do all the wars in human history were fought when one side acted stupid and in our case its India crying atoot ang shit since ages though its very simple sub continent was divided on religious basis and Kashmir being more than 90% muslim was supposed to be part of Pakistan and if anybody cry about Mahraja and his story read about Junagadh and other states which wanted to join Pakistan.

At the end of the day its all about Power and India isn't powerful enough to silence a rightful claim of a powerful state like Pakistan and would never be I am not saying that Pakistan will take Kashmir just like that in future wars .
Point is there wont be any peace,stability and prosperity in southasia as long as Kashmiris doesnt get right to self determination and thats true like sky is blue

Lol....Thanks for giving me a good laugh before sleep...!
And I assure you, you always gave me a good laugh mate by your posts...I am afraid I cant pay you back...Thanks :)

Some guys will also laugh when they hear bitter reality and nothing in their mind to counter it .
Good night .

Reactions: Dzz
Yaa history will repeat it self like the first taraen war when ghauri was defeated then in next year he come back and defeat the prithivi in same taraen battle field. So on your words history will repeat it self so don't interfere in Pakistan's internal matters and if your so worried about the Pakistan militancy shift your country some where around Siberia to avoid Pakistan and chilllllllllll there

Ghauri was a pakistani?? I thought ghor is in Afghanistan and he was a Afghani?

I Wonder why are you claiming his history?. Pakistan wasn't even in existence then.

Thats what you like to believe or your media has brainwashed you to believe but its far from reality . Pakistan is heart of southeast asia and nothing good or bad can happen without our will.

Your strongman rajnath also believed things like that but when we gave him reality check he went back running and crying no no no this cant be true . Indians at max are considered a necessary evil by west to contain China .

Past wars were past but the coming one's are gonna be very different and devastating but what can one do all the wars in human history were fought when one side acted stupid and in our case its India crying atoot ang shit since ages though its very simple sub continent was divided on religious basis and Kashmir being more than 90% muslim was supposed to be part of Pakistan and if anybody cry about Mahraja and his story read about Junagadh and other states which wanted to join Pakistan.

At the end of the day its all about Power and India isn't powerful enough to silence a rightful claim of a powerful state like Pakistan and would never be I am not saying that Pakistan will take Kashmir just like that in future wars .
Point is there wont be any peace,stability and prosperity in southasia as long as Kashmiris doesnt get right to self determination and thats true like sky is blue.

Well seriously noone in India sees you as a powerful state but majority of them sees as failed state .

All this bog words are good for your own self consumption .But India is playing their diplomatic game at a far higher level .

How you came to that conclusion Mr. Einstein?

Currently Pakistan is working on CPEC and last thing it want is hostile borders forget about war. currently limited war favors India, which may be a tool to disrupt investment in Pakistan.

I didn't say there will be war, what I said was India has be on vigil.

Your strongman rajnath also believed things like that but when we gave him reality check he went back running and crying no no no this cant be true . Indians at max are considered a necessary evil by west to contain China so keep this powerful shit inside you only as nobody buy that.

Rest we all understand coward nature of IA that explains why no Hindu wants a war( Also you guys are like a thief who has stolen Kashmir and now just want to keep it and maintain status quo) and why it will be Pakistan to initiate future one's too.(

Point is there wont be any peace,stability and prosperity in southasia as long as Kashmiris doesnt get right to self determination and thats true like sky is blue

Noone in this world takes you seriously

India has a lots of other things to do instead of wasting time with a nuisance .

CPEC is a pain for India as you can't see others getting better in the region. Pakistan have captured many Indian agents who were working against CPEC & Pakistan.

CPEC is allowing to have more investment in Pakistan, which will allow it to boost its military capability to safeguard its increased interests in the region.

Usual we wont follow our media .Because we knows the 'quality' of our media .
But we have been arrived in this conclusion because of the diplomatic games of our GoI.

I didn't say there will be war, what I said was India has be on vigil.

War will be very bad for both India and Pakistan specially for economy of both nations, I think both countries know it that is why they will only resort to war of words.

CPEC is a pain for India as you can't see others getting better in the region. Pakistan have captured many Indian agents who were working against CPEC & Pakistan.

CPEC is allowing to have more investment in Pakistan, which will allow it to boost its military capability to safeguard its increased interests in the region.

Says who ?
And your own NSA told a lots about giving evidences to UN .
Till now nothing happened .That is why we said that noone takes you seriously .

Yes sir, there is nothing left to counter with delusional posts full of self praise..!
Looking at all your posts in every thread I think you are experiecing this my mate...!
Histrionic Personality Disorder
https://www.psychologytoday.com/conditions/histrionic-personality-disorder

GooD night...!

Nothing in there to self praise .
But we can see the clear wide gape between India and Pakistan and it is really giving pain to a lots of Pakistanis like you.

Well seriously noone in India sees you as a powerful state but majority of them sees as failed state .

All this bog words are good for your own self consumption .But India is playing their diplomatic game at a far higher level .
Well and seriously in Pakistan we think india as a nation of toilet less uneducated dark people who have no values and its very true I dont mean to offend you.
Indian power is a bubble created by your media ask your home minister the way he was treated and given earful did he feel like the minister of some powerful country or some state like somalia.

And going to war with india is like going on a cricket match with any country mean general Pakistani's are always so prepared for that as we know war is imminent and inevitable given that you are making Kashmir bloody everyday.

Says who ?
And your own NSA told a lots about giving evidences to UN .
Till now nothing happened .That is why we said that noone takes you seriously .

Current Government (due to personal interests) in Pakistan is most friendly to India they will not care about interest of Pakistan. NS have always betrayed Kashmir in practical terms.

Yaa history will repeat it self like the first taraen war when ghauri was defeated then in next year he come back and defeat the prithivi in same taraen battle field. So on your words history will repeat it self so don't interfere in Pakistan's internal matters and if your so worried about the Pakistan militancy shift your country some where around Siberia to avoid Pakistan and chilllllllllll there
4 - 0

Keep living in your fantasy world
bi_graphics_globalfirepowerindex_2-01-4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom