What's new

Are Hindus actually tolerant?

If Hindu kills he is a criminal, if Muslim kills it is the fault of Islam?
And have U heard me saying that .
People are trying there best to delink Religion and act of Violence , but there are some people on all sides who don't want it to happen . Its upto U to decide what U want . Remember , U must be the change U wish to see in the world .

So it is okay to kill dalits and lower castes if the numbers are few? Such tolerance!!

look Wahbi, Have I said it is ok to kill dalit. No dalit is killed. I simply asked you to provide the data that how many Dalits are killed. In 68 years of history, the numbers of Dalits killed will not be equal to Muslims killed by Muslims in one odd day in syria or Iraq.

Caste system is only a symptom. Nepalis are badly discriminated in major cities like Delhi where the choicest of racist abuse is thrown at them by other Hindus. The situation is no better for all the people from NE who are also called Neapli and many times derogatory names.

Where is the tolerance here?

The caste divide is not going away, it is still running strong.

mixing race and religion? . What about Islam and Christian are they tolerant . But I can assure you only Indian reigions will teach you the intolerance from the core

Give your boring lecture to dalit families whose family members were killed by upper castes.

Start by recognising the flags of countries. Is it only you or are Hindus naturally this dumb?
Yeah its not as exciting as self exploding or killing or plundering or raping n so on with many such synonyms n which is why I said if you are deliberately trying to be ostrich..... Go on ....

but Hindus will expose their ugly face.

Which Hindu, the upper castes or the dalits?

hahahaha...We all know an Indian when we see one. Go stay with your own folks.

I already know you are stupid, you don't need to prove it again and again. Did they teach you geography?

look Wahbi, Have I said it is ok to kill dalit. No dalit is killed. I simply asked you to provide the data that how many Dalits are killed. In 68 years of history, the numbers of Dalits killed will not be equal to Muslims killed by Muslims in one odd day in syria or Iraq.

Look dalit, does the number of victims intensify or decrease the horror of the crime?

mixing race and religion? . What about Islam and Christian are they tolerant . But I can assure you only Indian reigions will teach you the intolerance from the core

Yes, so much tolerance for dalits, religious minorities and tribals.

Yeah its not as exciting as self exploding or killing or plundering or raping n so on with many such synonyms n which is why I said if you are deliberately trying to be ostrich..... Go on ....

You are right, all the problems you mentioned are present in hindu religion.

Yes, so much tolerance for dalits, religious minorities and tribals.

the rich forcing poor is crime in every aspect and our religion teaches us that. If people not following that, Is it Hinduism wrong or the people who are not following?Terrorists are all Muslims but people says that Islam have nothing to do with them why ? Christians have been exploiting Africa for money why didn't Hindus do that when Hinduism was once one of strongest power in world

hahaha.. if you were twice as smart, you'd still be more stupid than a cow. Now go get your Axact degree.
Hey Vice President of Iran and many Emirati politicians were axactians :D

This is the reason why India will be a super power by 2030. The Hindu religion and culture which India follows is just so open to science. The centuries of Muslim & British rule have destroyed India's scientific progress. There is confidence India will return to the same glory as in the Vedic times. Elephant man plastic surgery, intergalactic space travel, futuristic laser and nuclear weapons and colonization are just a few of the progresses India could make under Modi.

If not by 2030 than by 2050. we had been the no 1 economy for many hundred years. You can bluff here simply. our spacecraft has done inter planatory travel.

Its not any particular religion which makes people tolerant or intolerant. its their beliefs in humanity and upbringing. its how secure they feel with themselves that allows then to hear another point of view without having to ram down someones throat their own .

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom