What's new

Are China's cheap loans to poor nations a development boost or a debt trap?

Most Chinese loans are either commercial or concessionary, they are at normal rate, not very high interest rates as you said. Condition regarding using Chinese companies are part of condition for loan for project.

I am quite sure most country are professional and far more aware of the interest rate and conditions when they took out a loan then you could possibly can, they don't really need your lecture.

Anyway, Zambia has not default on its debt.

How is me posting facts become a "lecture" ?

Maybe they don't need YOUR lecture. How about that ?

China gives international loans starting at 7% interest rate as compared to IMF and WB loans which come at 2%.

China gives international loans starting at 7% interest rate as compared to IMF and WB loans which come at 2%.
Others might not agree with your "facts". Anyway, I find it really unbelievable that any country that would take a load at 7%, any source?

Why are you worrying about China's money so much?

Why there is any question mark? don't we have sufficient examples in front of us to judge whether it is debt trap or a developmental loan?

it's pretty clearly you lied. what? is your free internet not working anymore? Beside your Indian still can't come up evidence that China bribed those countries. You call China loan debt trap while seek China sponsored AIIB like a little bitch, what gives? Your free internet not giving you enough information? I can access Google through VPN just fine, $3 is not that much money for most chinese.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom