What's new

Are all terrorists really Muslims?By Aakar Patel

neither @jamahir nor his jamahriya following cult will be allowed in our new homeland...:devil::devil:
You from Andhra right? Ours is 1 of the 3 states in India which really experienced the benefit of partition after the riots.

who gave that comment... yasin mallik? amanullah khan?
hey how is it that an ex separatist sajjad gani lone got ministerial berth from BJP quota? everybody is rabid jihadi froathing from their mouth presumably?
Does it matter who gave the slogan? what matters is it was played from the mosque speakers.

You from Andhra right? Ours is 1 of the 3 states in India which really experienced the benefit of partition after the riots.

hyd to be specific... benefit o_Oo_O how so sir ?? we got owaisi and kcr here..:sick:

No country for Internet hindus. :(:p:

Who were the culprits? Can you tell us who used money and political backing?

Its being investigated by C.B.I,which is under the control of central government...But still after 1 year of NDA government rule..no progress at all..better ask them why??

Brozzle we can only afford to give you a neutral rating. If I was some big shot internet secularist I would have given you. Kuch le de ke kam banega kya moderatorss
On a scale of street light I value the saffron rating more than the Red (negative) or the Green (positive) here

Does it matter who gave the slogan? what matters is it was played from the mosque speakers.
how does it counter my assertion that jklf was secular and HuM was the jihadi one.. not everybody who is separatist came from jihad factory.
you and @Rain Man make simplistic assumptions.

Not all Muslims are terrorists... but a large number of terrorist acts in the world are being done by people who belong to Islam ..Can writer ignore this fact.
Depends on what you categorize as terrorism. Israel murders thousands of muslims, is that not terrorism?

Its being investigated by C.B.I,which is under the control of central government...But still after 1 year of NDA government rule..no progress at all..better ask them why??
But you said everyone in Kerala new the culprits, why don't you tell us "WHAT YOU THINK"

thats war crime.. whole lot worse actually...
unfortunately such people rarely get punished.. look at atrocious conduct of PA in 71.
Or the conduct of Indian army in occupied kashmir.
And tell me the difference between war and terrorism?

You could not find anything on Togadia, right. I have heard a few of his speeches. Absolutely nothing, nothing that could come anywhere near how Owaisis or Christian leaders speak.
Nimage sariyaagi kivi kelodilla antha ansatte...bega hattiravaada volle aspatri nalli torisi...

There is no proof yet that muslims bombed said train. It is the hindutva that have changed history to suit themselves. Even if muslims were responsible killing 10000 in "response" is justificable?
Yes it is justificable.

If sanghi bigots like you are hell bend on labeling every Indian Muslims and Christians as traitors and terrorists 24*7,that too in a Pakistan forum like this..We have no other way...
So you are potential terrorist. Which temple you are planning to attack?

Or the conduct of Indian army in occupied kashmir.
And tell me the difference between war and terrorism?
sure .. Inndian army is no saint.. you can either call it war crime(if war is going on)or crime against humanity. Either way crime by state is much worse as state has got much more firepower.

about difference.. I think you know it already.. when pakistan faught India in kargil.. was it terrorism or war?

Back
Top Bottom