What's new

Architecture of Zia's Islamization

I doubt they ever tought that, even before zia.
ok apart from text books, what else were impacted in islamization. Were any structural changes made to armed forces.
The criteria for a president to be muslim, was it before zia or added by zia.

The criteria of Muslim head of state, Ahmadia to be declared as non-Muslim etc. are part of 73's constitution and Bhutto is responsible for it.

okey. So what changes did zia make then.

Strictness of the Anti-Ahmediya Laws, introduction of corporal punishment under Hudood Ordinance (can't imagine if they've ever been enforced), a messed up Rape Law (apparently shes supposed to provide 4 witnesses to her rape otherwise she could be prosecuted for adultery) etc.

what ever you think about Arabic world is not my concern. ...

Obviously.

you don't want to accept the $hit houses called 90% Arabic countries.

you just want to repeat Arabic good Arabic gooood Arabic gooooooooooooooooood,.

like someone roating few words over and over with eyes closed shut

Tell this to TTP, the Mullah Mardoodi and Ayatullahs.

We the inclusivist Pakistanis already know it sister

We already forking know it

No need to continue bringing up Quran this or Quran that in a group that already knows,.

Go teach your lesson to the suicide bombers (would be bombers to be precise).

Thank you
If I said to talk to them suddenly alot will be said to me...From terrorist sympathizer to negotiator to traitor! So Please dotn say things which carry no meaning...Who is going to teach them when no one is allowed to meet them and only allowed to say bad things at them?

okey. So what changes did zia make then.

He further radicalized it and introduced some messed up Sharia Laws and let Mullahs to propagate radical ideology of Jihad which at his time was soviet specific but later people took it as good experiments and started using it against India and in this process extremists mullahs spread all over the country with their radical ideologies.

Learning from the mistakes is fine...But bringing it up as a blame therapy is not fine...What has anyone learned and not done since 1988? Blame Zia and then sit back and breathe! Did it change the situation? Nope!

Exactly - this is the problem with our society that instead of finding solution to problem they think that by bashing one person they have fulfilled their duty. If we go by this logic than i will go further back in history and says that biggest mistake was to use religion as political tool to create a country which resulted in loss of millions of innocent lives and is the root of all evils but on this every so much patriotic Pakistani will jump and will point his gun over my head.

Last edited:
If I said to talk to them suddenly alot will be said to me...From terrorist sympathizer to negotiator to traitor! So Please dotn say things which carry no meaning...Who is going to teach them when no one is allowed to meet them and only allowed to say bad things at them?

OK

So Quran is good and Allah's message.

I believe in it.

But as soon as someone says this

there are posters on this forum who will jump up and down on YOUR argument and force to accept $hitty Sharia too.

So now hopefully you'll see that you are trying to preach to wrong guy.

I already believe in spiritual use of Islam

But heck no Islamism! the uber religious concept that is supposed to run your hot water tank and put food on your table.

That part is impractical and romantic.

....i will go further back in history and says that biggest mistake was to use religion as political tool to create a country which resulted in loss of millions of innocent lives and is the root of all evils but on this every so much patriotic Pakistan jump and will point his gun over my head.
This is precisely what Islamist want YOU to say.

while trying to denounce Islamism

you ended up denouncing the very country. That's the trap set by Islamists and good people just fall for it.

Sadly

p.s. Pakistan was formed by combing provinces that were thrown out by HMP (Hindu majority provinces).

Not for establishing Islamism

@LoveIcon how did you become air chief marshal? (

By flying very high :D

@LoveIcon how did you become air chief marshal? Me has no brand :(

I resigned from Army and Joined air force - dropping bomb over idiots from 1000s feet height is so much fun... :D

You can change ranks in your profile settings.

This is precisely what Islamist want YOU to say.

while trying to denounce Islamism

you ended up denouncing the very country. That's the trap set by Islamists and good people just fall for it.

Sadly

p.s. Pakistan was formed by combing provinces that were thrown out by HMP (Hindu majority provinces).

Not for establishing Islamism

I have slightly different opinion for blue part (will share in relevant discussion) however agree with red.

Last edited:
Zia was our best modern leader

We need another Zia so we in one swoop can execute both the liberal and TTP scum

But Islamist scum already "have executed Zia sahib in one swoop".

Because they wanted to make Aslam beg another Islamist as the next COAS,

Strictness of the Anti-Ahmediya Laws, introduction of corporal punishment under Hudood Ordinance (can't imagine if they've ever been enforced), a messed up Rape Law (apparently shes supposed to provide 4 witnesses to her rape otherwise she could be prosecuted for adultery) etc.
wtf? I thought it was ksa... and pakistan follows same british law like us. :o:

wtf? I thought it was ksa... and pakistan follows same british law like us. :o:

I'm not a Legal Expert all I know is that the Laws are there or at least some mention of them is there but I don't know of or have ever heard of a single case in which they - the corporal punishments - were ever followed; no amputation for theft but I do know of tens of thousands behind bars for that & likewise no decapitation for murder but I do know of people being hanged previously but there has been a suspension (morotoriam or something as its called) on the death penalty for the past decade or so in Pakistan !

The rest of the Laws are English Civil & Criminal Laws that are enforce !

Back
Top Bottom