What's new

Architecture of Zia's Islamization

It was Ayub's era when Govt. of Pakistan introduced the standard textbooks - and curriculum is more and less same even now.

Sorry, I got a differenct idea from different Pakistan media which is now rectified. Thanks

Can you tell us why they are darling of US despite this?

Not all of them. You see Iraq, Lybya, Syria...

Why do you think Iraq happened after 9/11? Was it meant as a signal to the rest of them as well?

And as their dependence on ME oil reduces, none of them.

Last edited:
I think Pakistan requires a radical left leaning movement as an antithesis of Radical theocratic right movements. The resultant systesis will be a moderate path.

It is almost imposssible to deal with the current strength of theocratic right force by the weak moderates of Pak society alone

Gen. Zia: Rest in Hell sans Peace as long as Pakistanis are paying for your deeds.

in
I think Pakistan requires a radical left leaning movement as an antithesis of Radical theocratic right movements. The resultant systesis will be a moderate path.

It is almost imposssible to deal with the current strength of theocratic right force by the weak moderates of Pak society alone
In other words a Renaissance is needed~

Gen. Zia: Rest in Hell sans Peace as long as Pakistanis are paying for your deeds.

~

But it is not clear to me what harm Gen Jia actually did. Can anybody share any link? Without clearly knowing this anti Zia slogans are rhetoric only.

Back
Top Bottom