What's new

Archaeologists confirm Indian civilization is 2000 years older than previou

Some Arain however propose descent from Arabs belonging to Muhammad bin Qasim's expeditionary force to India. Such claims are given credance by how nearly all Arain are, and have been, Sunni Muslim, much like the early Arabs accompanying Muhammad bin Qasim. This assertion is supported by numerous references made in several Urdu language texts; Tareekh-e-Arain, Sham Ta Multan, Tareekh Frishta, Tohfa Tul Ikram and Aina-e-Haqeekat Numa, that reliably trace the lineage of many notable Arains including Chaudhry Muhammad Ali, Zia Ul-Haq, and the famous Mian Family of Bhaghbanpura. According to these sources, the word Arain is derived from Areeha which is the Arabic name for the city of Jericho in the West Bank, Palestinian Territory, the place from where they allegedly came.

Taken from Wikipedia.

Thank you Zarvin.

I heard Arayn in Pakistan have Arab ancestry, I am not sure about that though, can anyone confirm that? and some other ethnicity, I forgot its name.

Edit 1: Its not Aryan, its Arrai, or Arrai'n. Sorry I was not able to spell it fanatically correct.

There is a region called Aria adjacent to Iran in Afganistan, May be you are talking about the people of that region.

Lucas-1823Low.jpg

In vedas Aryan is completely different meaning and it is not race.

I dont believe in Hindu beliefs, there is no proof there was ever a Sarasvati river

well, if I leave our Islamist beliefs, the same would pretty much apply to all that folks like you hold dear.. So let the academic discussion stay academic and as Joe said, go play with something.. :)

Indian archaeologists ........ ha ha ha ha ha. What again ? ha ha ha ha ha

If the Saraswati was a monsoon-fed river, and not Himalayan in origin, then it could have "dried out" several times over the course of centuries, during periods of extended drought.

There would be no one single date of its extinction.

Saraswati wasn't a monsoon fed river rather it was one of most prominent river of its time. It dried up becoz of the emergence of Ganga to which it lost its major tributaries...:)

There is a region called Aria adjacent to Iran in Afganistan, May be you are talking about the people of that region.

In vedas Aryan is completely different meaning and it is not race.

Arrain is different than Aryan, Zervin posted a link to wikipedia about them. I made a post what is written about their origins from wikipedia. Thank you though.

Says who?
Coastal cities have only been more "advanced" in modern times since all the trade routs are by sea.
In Ancient times the sea was very dangerous way to trade so most trade was done by caravan. Which is why most old cities are not built by the ocean, ie Lahore, Delhi, Beijing, London, Paris, etc.

have look at this video than we'll talk...

Last edited by a moderator:
An artificial nation created by the greed of people who used religion to advance their own interest somehow has dominion over the Indus Valley?! Real talk here, the only people who can claim descendant and pride over the Indus Valley are Punjabi. We, regardless of religion now, are the ones who created IVC. We created the Vedas. Indian and Pakistani culture is just an interpretation of undivided Punjab culture.

An artificial nation created by the greed of people who used religion to advance their own interest somehow has dominion over the Indus Valley?! Real talk here, the only people who can claim descendant and pride over the Indus Valley are Punjabi. We, regardless of religion now, are the ones who created IVC. We created the Vedas. Indian and Pakistani culture is just an interpretation of undivided Punjab culture.

Another guy living in la la land.
Let me educate you since you clearly need it.
ALL OF INDIA IS AN ARTIFICIAL COUNTRY.
What one thing unites India?
Language? nope, hundreds of languages there
History? nope, North, South, East, West all have different history
Culture? nope, North South, East, West all have their own culture and food
Religion? Maybe, but then again Europe has the same religion and it is not a country.

Indians talk about Pakistan like it was taken away from an ancient Indian country that existed from the time Ram himself came down on the location of the Barbi Mosque.

But the reality is that there is no other country on earth that is as fake as India.

At least in Pakistan we have common religion, history, and have a culture that is more closely related.

I actually don't understand when some Indians here claim to be from the Harrapa people, are they biologically related to those people, if so, what is their ethnicity then, in present terms?

Nationalism is Haram in Islam. Claiming some Kuffar Heritage which smells Idol Worshiping Polytheism, Atheism everything which is declared as Enemy by Islam is the Biggest Sin which can be Committed by a 'Slave of Allah'!

Are you one of those Munafiqs who dislikes some parts of Islam? :rolleyes:

You are clearly a troll so that means I can have some fun :)

What do you care what is Haram and what is Halal. according to you everything goes. You want to worship a rock? no problem, you want to worship naked? why not?
It's funny seeing people who think "Everything goes" lecture us on how things should go.

I actually don't understand when some Indians here claim to be from the Harrapa people, are they biologically related to those people, if so, what is their ethnicity then, in present terms?

Harappan people have roots in Saraswathi river culture which is in India, When people in India say we are Harappan people it means the spirit and culture was surviving with them.

You are clearly a troll so that means I can have some fun :)

What do you care what is Haram and what is Halal. according to you everything goes. You want to worship a rock? no problem, you want to worship naked? why not?
It's funny seeing people who think "Everything goes" lecture us on how things should go.

The True Muslims (Whom you call Extremist Muslims) will make you bring back to True Fold of Islam!

You cannot worship Naked, neither Rocks, Only Allah. Focus on Allah, not Rocks nor Nakedness!

"Everything comes around" are the words of the same Abrahamics!

Another guy living in la la land.
Let me educate you since you clearly need it.
ALL OF INDIA IS AN ARTIFICIAL COUNTRY.
What one thing unites India?
Language? nope, hundreds of languages there
History? nope, North, South, East, West all have different history
Culture? nope, North South, East, West all have their own culture and food
Religion? Maybe, but then again Europe has the same religion and it is not a country.

Indians talk about Pakistan like it was taken away from an ancient Indian country that existed from the time Ram himself came down on the location of the Barbi Mosque.

But the reality is that there is no other country on earth that is as fake as India.

At least in Pakistan we have common religion, history, and have a culture that is more closely related.

1. Common Language source - Most of the languages spoken today in the whole of Northern India even upto Maharastra as have evolved from the dialects of Prakrit (the ancient languages for the common people of India which has its roots in the Vedic Sanskrit)

2. Common Cultural practices can be easily observed throughout India from the wedding rituals to the death of a person.

3. We have different food in different parts of India but thats bcoz of geo graphical diversity n resource availability

4. Common Religion n common scriptures n all the ancient texts whether ur from Rajasthan or Tamil Nadu were written in Sanskrit or Vedic Sanskrit n we all have common believes...:wave:

Back
Top Bottom