What's new

Archaeologists confirm Indian civilization is 2000 years older than previou

Stop asking stupid questions, nobody knows the ethnicity of IVC the only resemblance that it has is with the Vedic Culture(Hinduism) as they had Swasthic Seals n worshiped idols similar to Shiva Lingam
]

From what I understand from your post is.

(1) You do not know the ethnicity of Harrapa people.

(2) Thus you can not claim or prove yourselves to be biologically related to them.

(3) The only relation you claim to have with them is of "culture"

(4) Thus you are NOT biological decedents of Harrapa people.

((5) With your logic of "decedents through culture". I ( Playsteady) as a person who speaks English language, wear western cloths, use American technology, and have been inspired by their arts and literature, makes me a descendent of a White American.

(6) Your logic is flawed and your claim based on your logic is bogus.

I made my point. This is officially a troll thread. This thread needs to be closed.

(2) Thus you can not claim or prove yourselves to be biologically related to them.

((5) With your logic of "decedents through culture". I ( Playsteady) as a person who speaks English language, wear western cloths, use American technology, and have been inspired by their arts and literature, makes me a descendent of a White American.

Completely wrong the facial features of IVC are related to Indian people and the skeletons of the remains also relate to people of north west India. Your point is invalid.

Do u have comprehension problems dear, read any of my posts on this entire thread n point even once where i claimed to be the bio logical descendant of Harappa or IVC...:hitwall:

i have only said that they have similarities with Vedic Culture

n just for the record i do believe that Indians n Pakistanis both r the descendant of IVC

its just the highest of stupidity on ur front that u demanding biological evidences to prove linkage between a 5000 year old civilization with todays generation...:suicide:

Completely wrong the facial features of IVC are related to Indian people and the skeletons of the remains also relate to people of north west India. Your point is invalid.

Please specify the exact ethnicity, don't say "Indian people" . Otherwise you are just trolling and wasting everyones time.

I know I am a Rajput and my mother is a Jutt, thus I doubt I am related to Harrapa people, if there is anyone out there who claims to be biologically related to Harrapa people, please come forwards and tell your ethnicity. otherwise stop wasting time.

What a troll thread this turned out to be.

Do u have comprehension problems dear, read any of my posts on this entire thread n point even once where i claimed to be the bio logical descendant of Harappa or IVC...:hitwall:

i have only said that they have similarities with Vedic Culture

n just for the record i do believe that Indians n Pakistanis both r the descendant of IVC

its just the highest of stupidity on ur front that u demanding biological evidences to prove linkage between a 5000 year old civilization with todays generation...:suicide:

And I have similarities with White American culture, I guess that makes me a White American decedent. Where is my green card?

Can you troll even harder? At this point I don't even care what you say, I'll just see how far you can take this...

Please specify the exact ethnicity, don't say "Indian people" . Otherwise you are just trolling and wasting everyones time.

I know I am a Rajput and my mother is a Jutt, thus I doubt I am related to Harrapa people, if there is anyone out there who claims to be biologically related to Harrapa people, please come forwards and tell your ethnicity. otherwise stop wasting time.

Mate today's India is a mixed race and what do you expect the society of India 3000 years earlier.
Most probably it will also be a mixed one. The facial features of the scripture resemble predominantly south India and you will also find these facial traits all over India.
India was never a single ethnic society it is a mixed one. The reason is, India is a rich fertile land rivers with good natural resources like minerals so groups of people migrated to this great land through out centuries(they won't come under invasions).
Jatts might have the biological connection with IVC and needs further study.

Do u even know a thing about Rajput or Jutt origin???
i don't know why Pakistanis r so much obsessed with their castes n ethnicity....:undecided:

Unlike some people I don't like to call dead bodies of people which I stumbled across in another country to be my "forefathers"

its a bit confusing... Are Pakistanis descendants of people who ruled India for a few hundred years (as claimed by a a lot of fanboys on this forum), which implies they came from outside.. Or are they the inheritors of the IVC (which means the ruling for centuries claim is as bogus as it gets ) ???

I don't see any evidence to suggest that the river had continual flow throughout those centuries. A seasonal river is also commensurate with the archaeological evidence. That is why it is important to find permanent cities along the ancient riverbed.

Where did you get that from? no archeologist has ever argued that it was anything but a perennial river. If you have anything to suggest otherwise, please elaborate.

It is academic to the AIT debate unless, as Joe pointed out elsewhere, it can be proven that the river in the Vedas refers to this particular river.

Not at all. There is absolutely no doubt to anyone now, that the river being spoken about was the Rg vedic Sarasvati. What JS pointed out is that in the view of some champions of the AIT, some references may be to a river in Afghanistan. However in most cases, the Rg veda is very clear in the location of the river & there is no real room for doubt.

Ok I have said what I said and I think there no point in beating a dead horse. Im gonna go move on to another thread, this has been quite a disappointment. I guess this troll thread would keep on trolling. What a waste of cyber space.

Back
Top Bottom