What's new

Archaeologists confirm Indian civilization is 2000 years older than previou

no...you need to improve your understanding power....all this hooplah is about naming it as Indian Civilization.....and there is no such thing ..and Pakistanis are descendent of the harppan civilization and rightfullly tehkedar of it... :lol:

you know that if you want to end a sentence with a period you only need to use one?
Despite what you may think, more is not better.

With all the periods and disjointed thoughts I don't actually understand what exactly you are saying.

no...you need to improve your understanding power....all this hooplah is about naming it as Indian Civilization.....and there is no such thing ..and Pakistanis are descendent of the harppan civilization and rightfullly tehkedar of it... :lol:

Well India never existed before 1947... India derives from the province Sind which takes its name from the Sindhu (Indus) River.

These are rather more substantial than broken pots and pans. You really should look at the evidence before putting your name to a post. Isn't it humiliating, sometimes?

The Indus today happens to be in a different nation-state, but why should that have any archaeological, cultural or civilisational bearing?

Then what are the other substantial "evidences" found in India? Let me guess spoons as well? :lol:

tell that to your ppl who think they aRE ARABIC descendent as well as progeny of harappan civilization.....as far as Moron remark is concerned...if say so:lol:

I already told you this idiot. Pakistan is located in the Middle East, Central Asia, and South Asia. I'm gritting my teeth after having to explain this to you retards over and over again... But no one is Arab descent (atleast claim to be) in Pakistan except the Syeds and those are in India as well.

tell that to your ppl who think they aRE ARABIC descendent as well as progeny of harappan civilization.....as far as Moron remark is concerned...if say so:lol:

Are you serious?
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about
You sound like one of those ignorant people who have never actually interacted with Pakistanis but insist that we believe in.....what ever non sense you think we believe in.
We Pakistanis are Pakistani, we are not Arabs and we are not Indians so kindly keep your insecurities to yourself.

hahaha pakistani are getting frustrated and are not willing to accept they have indian genetic make up.....Epic:devil:

Not all Pakistani ethnic groups and people are of Indic origin.

First respond my other post... Or do you have no response for it grandma? :azn:

Then teach us about history, Historian, and how Pakistanis are not indegenous to the lands they lived in?

Which other post is that, Dim? You write so many mind-numbing silly posts that it's difficult to keep track.

Well India never existed before 1947... India derives from the province Sind which takes its name from the Sindhu (Indus) River.
will it ok if we call it Bharat civilization then
mapancient.jpg

as far as history goes ours is all around in engravings,,pictures... artifacts....and not just written in some books

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of Pakistanis are of a Indic race... If you think a bunch of Arabs came where present day Pakistan is and started reproducing like rabbits to reach the population of 200 million, then you are truly a moron.

I heard Arayn in Pakistan have Arab ancestry, I am not sure about that though, can anyone confirm that? and some other ethnicity, I forgot its name.

Edit 1: Its not Aryan, its Arrai, or Arrai'n. Sorry I was not able to spell it fanatically correct.

I heard Arayn in Pakistan have Arab ancestry, I am not sure about that though, can anyone confirm that? and some other ethnicity, I forgot its name.

who are Arayn?
If you mean Aryan, then no
They are not Arabs, hey are not even a real ethnic group. They were ancient invaders who have assimilated into the people.

Aryan are not Arab... They developed in Central Asia..

Back
Top Bottom