What's new

Arabs?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Seriously, has anyone noticed that a lot of pakistanis try to affiliate themselves with arabs? It's truly disheartening. I'm not saying that ALL arabs are bad,but this has gone too far. Arabs are the ones who take islam and construe it into some extreme religion, yet they are known for their love of wine and women. They claim that they are the best muslims in the world, just because they are arab. Why is it that it seems like every pakistani is willing to cut his left testicle off for every other arab cause? Tell me, how many arab countries openly suppourt pakistan on kashmir? How many arabs do you see wanting to go "wage jihad" in kashmir? Why is that pakistanis are willing to embargo israel, yet arab countries won't embargo india? I'm not trying to be racist or something, but SERIOUSLY, this is just out of control. WE ARE PAKISTANIS, not ARABS. Hell, come to think about it, the closest race to us would be indians, not arabs. Man....Goddamn that General Zia and his arabisation of pakistan....

You do not need to open up a thread to bash arabs. Most people don't agree with the above statements. A vast majority of Pakistanis feels immense affinity towards the Arabs.

during the time of crisis its the arab oil that keeps us goingm anyone remembers 98 test?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom