What's new

Arabs slam Pak stand on Yemen and Call on Pakistani Parliament to Fall in Line

Sir,

I understand your point, but I thanked him because something else out of the context came to my mind after reading it.
I apologize for that comment
Heat of the moment
Going to delete it now
You should also delete the one quoting me

I don't think its the case. Pakistan is making a bog boy call, rightly showing a nuclear power attitude by declining to be involved. That's how big boy roll. Now what Pakistan should do, is to broker a deal. That''s what big boys do. They broker the deal and take everyone's thunder away. This decision alone will create tremendous amount of respect for Pakistan across the globe, specially in the Arab countries. They''ll actually treat Pakistani's better after this is over.

The difference between India and Pakistan is that the Indians, like the Americans, care and support their people overseas. Pakistan doesn't and that's why other feel free to treat them bad. This "NO" is the beginning of a new, powerful, more assertive Pakistan. Who gets involved strategically, not with everything.

respect? from arabs. talk about flying off the mark. if pakistan wasnt fleccing the gulf out every nickel and dime then there would be respect. this though looks like that friend everyone has who is always broke needing money only to bail out when you ask him for assistance.

i am sure we all had that friend at some point in our lives. Dont think it was respect you were feeling when the broke friend bails out

We are supporting Sauds because reputation of our platforms are at stake. And we don't have boots on ground. Support fire hardly counts. As for oil, well BOY, it has been discussed umpteenth no of times how US is 90% oil independent as I type this post.

OIL is no longer what dictates our foreign policy.
The reputation aside, there is a lot of investment that has been made into these monarchies in terms of men and material that would simply waste away. The loss of the Shah hit bad and there were many then who felt that more should have been done to intervene earlier with the Shah.

They know now. :D

Actually Qaddafi did. And Pakistan returned the favor by providing him a complete knock down kit to start a program. But Libyans could not make it operational despite all the foreign help they got. At the end Qaddafi gave it all away and those Pakistani kits are now stored in United States: Iran Vs. Arab Physics Knowledge Infrastructure

Hence the transaction was brokeeven.

The point is obvious for those who understand. If Pakistan got Saudi oil to do favors so did US. In fact right now, Pakistan refused to be part of this war, but US is helping Saudis in Yemen war. Any thoughts on this?

He is an Indian (or of Indian origin whatever you want to call), so Pakistan support Arabs, Iran or stays neutral - he will be jumping up and down. So, there is no point in making any point.

we are happy horus if you're happy. That free petrol the saudis provide so that your f16s get to bomb waziristan will have to come from somewhere. I think we should adapt the pak mentality of mutual benefits.

The only good thing from this episode was that it has opened our eyes. better late and never. I would have hated to get fleeced off for the next 30 years.

What horse shit history classes have you taken? What free oil? Oil on deferred payments isn't free. You get your dates wrong on big wars? All I can see is you've been categorically trounced at every straw man argument you put up. When it fails, obviously, you use a red herring and change the topic. Jesus man backup your point with facts not drawing room logic. You have a point/mission to put us down atleast do it with conviction. This is just childish.

You seem to have a chip on your shoulder, Pakistan took a right step you side for Arabs and us being unreliable allies with Pak mentality? What is this mentality you speak of? What deferred oil payments and f16s have to do with each other. You're constantly trying to pin us being unreliable when we have done more than our part for these idiots. Please live amongst them to see what they treat Indians and Pakistanis like. If you're Indian trust me you'd forget India Pakistan rivalry and start bombing the shit out of these Arab fiefdoms.

They don't prefer Pakistan nor India. They prefer a yes man, or speaking with experience a white westerner of Western Europe or Anerican.

Please cut down the futile attempts to show Pakistan as an unreliable ally when infact we have been anything but that. We fought for them in Arab Israeli wars. We helped build their armies sir forces. Especially this UAE air force had our engineers pilots trainers set them up when the Americans laughed and shook their heads in dismay at these ingrates. My family friends and family were directly involved in setting UAE's Air Force. Their intel chief is a Pakistani, current.

We aren't unreliable they are being bitcjy and throwing a bitch fit. Please don't give me the lame excuse of aid when India gobbles more and makes our aid look chump change.

Trust me they don't want us because were Muslim or brothers or ummah crap. It's because we share a border with Iran and what better way to make them realize the seriousness of their folly.

Lastly, I do realize why Indians seems to be ticked off and it's funny. You might be chummy with Iran and are just waiting for gang up on us, not gonna happen. Ah the sweet smell envy/jealousy. Funny you poke us to help ummah brotherhood nonsense when you constantly berate the concept. You see , oh well you clearly do.

@Dino ignore the curses, I'm just a potty mouth :D

If you wanna talk politics and out Pak down do with a little more research then it gets fun when I have to research a little as well :D

Hence the transaction was brokeeven.

Yes. And the dude is now dead. Thanks to GCC help and finance who bankrolled the NATO operation of Libya. I am sure, Arab world is now missing him badly.

His an Indian (or of Indian origin whatever you want to call), so Pakistan support Arabs, Iran or stays neutral - he will be jumping up and down. So, there is no point in making any point.

I see. I thought he is an American.

Yes we do but not militarily. It an Arab war not ours. Period!

Well, Arabs clearly want military support. So the point is moot.

Well, Arabs clearly want military support. So the point is moot.

What the arabs want does not matter at this time. What matters is what Pakistan and her people want and clearly they have given out their verdict. Those predicting Nawaz will make out a secret deal with the Saudis and send army needs to be aware that Nawaz has come out much weaker than he was before. Reason is known to all. Army is against this adventurism and they have politely conveyed to Nawaz and hence the resolution was put through the parliament to give it a legitimacy and also for Nawaz to have a face saving.

Sorry, we are a bit too busy at home. Fight your own wars. Thank You

It is funny how the narrative has now changed from Arab to 'Arab and Islamic' benefit......i mean, what are the Palestinians? Bastard children of some aliens? Or how much did they give a hoot for Bosnia? Or Pakistan when it wanted to press Indian atrocities on Muslims in Kashmir?

Arabs going full retard as usual since 12th century.

I Know there are double the Indians then Pakistanis in SA, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Gulf Countries even in Iran as Iran is more Near to India then Pakistan; only Country which has less Indians then Pakistanis is Turkey Only; So called African Brother Muslim Countries are more near to India then Pakistan and have Significant Indian Hindus Sikhs and other Indian Presence; So Why Should We Pakistanis give our lives and our Soldiers Lives for these Fake Brothers, who just use us as Toilet Papers and here in Pakistan we are just saying One Ummah - Muslim Brother Hood, Indonesia, Malaysia, Afghanistan Love Indians and Chinese more than Pakistanis

There is no Such thing as One Ummah, We are One Ummah only to Turks and Pakistan not to these FAke Muslim Brothers....................

I think the parliament decision was vague. Its time Pakistan should declare that we will protect the Holy cities not because Saudi Arabia is an ally but because as Muslims its our duty and Allah swt has provided us with the means to defend these places if the need ever arises. Our duty ends there and it should not be interpreted as anything beyond that.

................... LOL
they are telling our parliament to fall in line
this type of messages will just unite our dis united Parliament against the Arabs even more

1.A matured decision by Pakistan's parliament.
2.The Satan pulls the strings sitting behind the scene. He wants a Shia-Sunni conflict escalating. Satan has successfully done this in Iraq-Syria.
3. It is a trap for Pakistan. Should they send troops then the ground would be prepared for a future Shia Iran vs Sunni Pakistan conflict.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom