What's new

Arabs See Pakistan as Future Superpower

As Pakistanis constitute 16% of UAE population.It's not surprising that there might be a large number of Pakistanis in survey sample.

Pakistanis are not Arabs.
This year’s poll surveyed 3,000 people in Egypt, Morocco, Jordan, Lebanon, and the United Arab Emirates in October 2011.
Source:Brookings
They didn't specifically say that all of those surveyed were ethnic Arabs.

This year’s poll surveyed 3,000 people in Egypt, Morocco, Jordan, Lebanon, and the United Arab Emirates in October 2011.
Source:Brookings
They didn't specifically say that all of those surveyed were ethnic Arabs.

And how do you know if they were Ethnic Arabs or not?

Not to sure if Pakistan should stick with the arabs, Arabs take Pakistan for Granted after all the sacrifices Pakistan makes not to mention Most of the Arab countries are Pro USA, leave the arabs for now you know your true and friend ally. :D
:pakistan::china:

And how do you know if they were Ethnic Arabs or not?
Well I didn't buy the entire Brookings Report.
But it's general common sense that some of the people from the survey will obviously be from a community which represents 16% of the population.

Well I didn't buy the entire Brookings Report.
But it's general common sense that some of the people from the survey will obviously be from a community which represents 16% of the population.

"The poll surveyed 3,000 people in Egypt, Morocco, Jordan, Lebanon, and the United Arab Emirates in October 2011"

I don't know where your getting the "16%" figure from. First provide me the factual figure of Pakistanis residing in the countries mentioned above. Speaking of common sense, i don't see how it makes any sense at all that the poll surveyed only 16% of the population and that too Pakistanis, what a joke.

"The poll surveyed 3,000 people in Egypt, Morocco, Jordan, Lebanon, and the United Arab Emirates in October 2011"

I don't know where your getting the "16%" figure from. First provide me the figure of Pakistanis residing in the countries mentioned above.

The poll surveyed 500 Egyptians,500 UAE citizens.
AS Pakistanis accounts for 16-20% of UAE population it's entirely possible that a number of people in survey were Pakistanis.

As Pakistanis constitute 16% of UAE population.It's not surprising that there might be a large number of Pakistanis in survey sample.

Seems you have conveniently missed out on the other four countries....with very little Pakistani ex-pats in their midst.
The poll surveyed 3,000 people in Egypt, Morocco, Jordan, Lebanon, and the United Arab Emirates in October 2011.

The poll surveyed 500 Egyptians,500 UAE citizens.
AS Pakistanis accounts for 16-20% of UAE population it's entirely possible that a number of people in survey were Pakistanis.

As i said, provide me the percentage of Pakistanis residing in all of the countries mentioned. The poll surveyed 3,000 people, how are you so sure that they were all UAE "citizens" and that too Pakistanis, what about Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, and Morocco, these countries have little to no population of Pakistanis.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Seems you have conveniently missed out on the other four countries....with very little Pakistani ex-pats in their midst.

He purposely ignores the rest of the countries and only focuses on the "16% UAE citizens". Typical bharati behavior, can't tolerate even the slightest positive news about Pakistan.

He purposely ignores the rest of the countries and only focuses on the "16% UAE citizens". Typical bharati behavior, can't tolerate even the slightest positive news about Pakistan.
My dear,
As I said earlier, at the end of the day, the fact remains, Arabs voted in favour for Pakistan....does it matter what the Indians think, feel or say. !!!

While I agree with the gist of the article, I do NOT expect Pakistan to ever become a 'superpower'. 'Superpower' is too loaded a word, & we shouldn't even aspire to become one. However, I do see Pakistan as an important country with plenty of growth in the near future, as soon as it tackles its outstanding issues.
Super power or no super power status, its doesn't realli matters anything. The only thing that matters is that if our God Allah SBWT is happi with us. If he happi then we are super power right now but if he not happi then we are a sweeper power within seconds nomatter what we do . Even a super power can become a sweeper power if the God is unhappi with them....:smokin:

Some more members banned - stick to the topic and keep the discussion civil.

No need to resort to childish insults against other nations to cover up your own insecurities and inferiority complex.

Back
Top Bottom