What's new

Arabs See Pakistan as Future Superpower

Maybe, but I doubt that the majority won't speak favourably about their experience here.

The majority of whom?
Taxi drivers, Labour, Cooks?
Or suits?
Even suits get sick of the laid back attitude seen of the Saud family.
They get top positions automatically.. but dont show up for work.. or come in after lunch for 2 hours and head back.
Have no concept of corporate life or hardwork.. just sitting around and having the fruits of black gold.
The only Saudi's that do work are the poor people or those that come from Bedouin families.

The majority of whom?
Or suits?
They get top positions automatically.. but dont show up for work.. or come in after lunch for 2 hours and head back.
Have no concept of corporate life or hardwork.. just sitting around and having the fruits of black gold.
The only Saudi's that do work are the poor people or those that come from Bedouin families.
Nice perspective I wonder if the natives feel the same way ?

The majority of whom?
Or suits?
Unfortunately, you are right that generally we have a terrible work ethic specially true in the public sector.

Pakistan can be a regional power, anything more is unlikely given the neighbourhood and their comparative advantages on Pakistan.

It has been said Pakistan can either become the Singapore or Somalia of S.Asia, unfortunatly right now it is going the failed state way but I hope ithe future the situation will change.

Desperation... people will go wherever they can.. and work however they can to feed their families.

Maybe, but mostly for better pay, and more probably the human resources need of the Gulf states.

Now for treatment, even the rich westerners have some resentment towards the utterly rich Saudis!

I think when Pakistan will start exploiting its own huge natural resources, people will start calling them racists too, since utter riches brings with it jealousy from others who lack it.

Back
Top Bottom