What's new

Arabs Revolt against Hindu Fascism.

This is not a full-scale diplomatic battle between two states. A random bozo from India publishing insulting tweets will not lead to a mass expulsion of Indians from GCC. Money talks still. In most cases you cannot identify the author of these BS posts. So there will be no major change in policy.

That said the Arab countries should stick to Muslim workers and professionals (or get some from Western countries), large Hindu populations in a majority Muslim country is a root cause for problems.

And Indians should have some diginity not to move to Muslim countries and stay in Super-Power-Land for good. Why do you levae India for "musley" countries?

thats all good,
Can u tell us saudi arabian plan to stop export of wahabi ideology including significant funding which is directly responsible in the spread of islamic terrorism against rest of world?
Muslims defending themselfes is not terrorism. Violence against innocent people for a political gain is terrorism.

We need a thread to identify Hindu extremists living in Gulf. They will be deported back to Bharat Mata.

Please do, coz last time I check your doctors were getting "expunged" from Gulf.
Dude, you seriously think you can deport all Hindus from Gulf by creating a damn thread or for that matter, creating some propaganda by "fake" Pakistani IDs in Twitter? Delusional and demented at the same time :lol:

There is no such thing as "Wahhabism". Islam and all its branches (Sunni, Shia, Sufism) originates in what is modern-day Saudi Arabia. What you ignorantly call "Wahhabism" (no such thing exists) is the Hanbali madhhab which is 1 of the 4 mainstream Sunni schools of thought (madahib). Hanbalis are a minority in KSA.

The oldest indigenous communities of Sunnis (Shafi'i, Maliki, Hanbali, Hanafi), Shias (Twelver, Zaydi, Ismaili) and Sufis can be found in KSA depending on the region.

The 'Wahhabi' Myth: Dispelling Prevalent Fallacies and the Fictitious Link

51N2Y5XJVCL._SX353_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Jihadism Is Not Saudia Arabia’s Fault
Bernard_Haykel-thumbStandard.jpg

Bernard Haykel, a professor of Near Eastern Studies at Princeton University is the author of “Revival and Reform in Islam” and the editor of “Saudi Arabia in Transition.”

UPDATED DECEMBER 8, 2015, 3:21 AM

https://www.nytimes.com/roomfordeba...xtremism/jihadism-is-not-saudia-arabias-fault

No serious academic scholar, scholar of Islam will agree with such absurd and simplistic nonsense.

Religious violence in India (or elsewhere) are local phenomenons. Nobody in KSA is killing each other based on sect. That has never been the case.

Lastly why are you offended for me writing the obvious and thus propagandizing nonsense in return? Would any sane Indian accept/praise if foreign expats came to earn their breed in India but spat in the same bowl that they were eating from while insulting their hosts, their beliefs etc.? No, I don't think so, it even appears to me that lynchings, communal violence, the entire backward caste system that enslaves 100's of millions of people continuously, among Indians themselves, is quite a big problem. I am yet to see such scenes in KSA, whatever differences we might have as a nation.

sure I believe u nothing as such wahabism exists the ideology doesn’t get exported by saudi funding thousands of wahabi madarassas ...

And regarding enslaves 100 million u r pretty mistaken India provides better opportunities to backward classes much more benefits than so called higher casts and to its minorities specially muslims but wahabi terrorism and islamists r a big drain on India resources and plenty of times these mullas got trained in saudi ... 20000 per year ...

so better Arabics give equal rights to women and even muslim workers from south asia which r treated like slaves than commenting on India which u r fully misinformed...

Apart from that UAE princess account ,we have no way of knowing the authenticity of other accounts.
There are so many fake arounds created by pakistanis these days.

More than half of them are twitter verified. I checked the other two, and they look real because they had been retweeted by the verified ones too.

Finally, Arab are realizing the state sponsored Indain terrorism against Indian Muslims, Kashmir and Pakistan. Now thy should ban all the imports from India and to India like crude Oil and other goods. In this way, Indians would be on their knees begging for forgiveness for thier horrific crime against the India, Kashmiri and Pakistani Muslims.

Apart from that UAE princess account, we have no way of knowing the authenticity of other accounts.
There are so many fake grounds created by Pakistanis these days.
Hilarious! Only two to three accounts are fake. Other's are genuine and verified. My friend in UAE told me that the Indian Muslims are now reporting the Indian government for the horrific crimes against the Indian Muslims by Hindutva terrorists. Soon, bigger things will start to happen.

Devil's advocate : sometimes it feels, UAE want huge trade leverage by heating up tweet war. Indian market or really concerned about muslim.............. only time will tell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I think you already know the answer.

$$$

Indian got an attitude even in US nowadays. They think they are special. US establishment’s China centric Turn towards India, whole sale H1-B visa policy for Indian workers. Plus modi Cunning politics. Indian are flying high In their head..

if 27 Feb episode has escalated and then this Corona hitting economy, I bet Gulf had bought indians stocks exchange shares very cheap.. like FB bought 9.99% share of reliance group. So overall, if gulf can pin down India, then persuade them about some reforms besides PA putting pressure.. Then buying indian companies etc will give them leverage. Like Yes bank share was sold at 25 Rs per share from 300 Rs in one year.
So if Gulf has decided to play India then put them under the thumb and support Pakistan.
After Waterloo battle UK stock market was crashed and bought by some influential groups at very cheap rates.

Please do, coz last time I check your doctors were getting "expunged" from Gulf.
Dude, you seriously think you can deport all Hindus from Gulf by creating a damn thread or for that matter, creating some propaganda by "fake" Pakistani IDs in Twitter? Delusional and demented at the same time :lol:

He suggested creating a thread on PDF to enable all world leaders who rely on posts and comments by members of PDF to shape their policies to take note of those nasty and pesky Indians

Indian got an attitude even in US nowadays. They think they are special. US establishment’s China centric Turn towards India, whole sale H1-B visa policy for Indian workers. Plus modi Cunning politics. Indian are flying high In their head..

I heard H1B is getting local Americans fired cause the Indians are willing to work 14 hour days lol

He suggested creating a thread on PDF to enable all world leaders who rely on posts and comments by members of PDF to shape their policies to take note of those nasty and pesky Indians
It is not world leaders they already know what's going on.it s for general public.we only need to expose them in front of general public.leaders will get the massage.
If we keep pushing it even one Indian at time.it will be very useful.and we are not lying or fabricating.these hindu facist are so blind in hatred that they uttering words against Muslims even their employers are Muslims.
So worry not our target are not world leaders we just want to expose these hindu fanatics in front general public.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom