What's new

Arabs Revolt against Hindu Fascism.

It is not world leaders they already know what's going on.it s for general public.we only need to expose them in front of general public.leaders will get the massage.
If we keep pushing it even one Indian at time.it will be very useful.and we are not lying or fabricating.these hindu facist are so blind in hatred that they uttering words against Muslims even their employers are Muslims.
So worry not our target are not world leaders we just want to expose these hindu fanatics in front general public.

You want to tell the world that India has bigots, scum and human dogs amongst its population? Everybody knows that already. The rest of the world is well aware of the mentality of not just India but the whole of South Asia. Everybody knows what a backward community people from the region are. Religious killings ...forced conversions...Religious bigotry. Scum of the earth

I heard H1B is getting local Americans fired cause the Indians are willing to work 14 hour days lol
I have witnessed a whole IT department of a large engineering firm being replaced by S.Indians within months. Every office, every cubicle, Replaced by either H1Bs or out Sourced to India.

You want to tell the world that India has bigots, scum and human dogs amongst its population? Everybody knows that already. The rest of the world is well aware of the mentality of not just India but the whole of South Asia. Everybody knows what a backward community people from the region are. Religious killings ...forced conversions...Religious bigotry. Scum of the earth
General public dont know much.i know because i live in a gulf state for more 15 years.i deal with general public because of my work.
General public have misconceptions regarding indians.they dont know about thier nazi facist predatory nature.they know them as silent hard working people who tolerate every thing even abuse.they dont know indian hindus hate them from core of their heart.we have to expose this hatred.we have to show them even after getting benefits from them these people hate them want them dominate

General public dont know much.i know because i live in a gulf state for more 15 years.i deal with general public because of my work.
General public have misconceptions regarding indians.they dont know about thier nazi facist predatory nature.they know them as silent hard working people who tolerate every thing even abuse.they dont know indian hindus hate them from core of their heart.we have to expose this hatred.we have to show them even after getting benefits from them these people hate them want them dominate

Ok. Good luck. As you claim, you work in the Gulf. Hopefully it works out according to your plan

Please do, coz last time I check your doctors were getting "expunged" from Gulf.
Dude, you seriously think you can deport all Hindus from Gulf by creating a damn thread or for that matter, creating some propaganda by "fake" Pakistani IDs in Twitter? Delusional and demented at the same time :lol:

Maybe you forgot your glasses because he says only Hindu extremists will be reported. If you’re civilized enough there’s no need to worry.

No no no. @PAKISTANFOREVER will have a heart attack if he reads what you typed above.

On a more serious note. Please tell your government to stop killing the poor Muslims in India. Ramadaan is going to start soon and it will be difficult to fast whilst people are trying to genocide you. Just ask them to focus on the Christians or the Athiests for a bit please

Finally, Arab are realizing the state sponsored Indain terrorism against Indian Muslims, Kashmir and Pakistan. Now thy should ban all the imports from India and to India like crude Oil and other goods. In this way, Indians would be on their knees begging for forgiveness for thier horrific crime against the India, Kashmiri and Pakistani Muslims.

Hilarious! Only two to three accounts are fake. Other's are genuine and verified. My friend in UAE told me that the Indian Muslims are now reporting the Indian government for the horrific crimes against the Indian Muslims by Hindutva terrorists. Soon, bigger things will start to happen.
This is a great point. Indian Muslims should feel empowered themselves to stand up against this shit even in India. I would urge Indian Muslims to publicise the atrocities against them by hindutva forces in India. It's now or never. Either take a stand or keep apologising for being Muslims for the rest of your lives in maqbooza Hindustan.

Why they need Arabs they have Holy Islamic Turkey and Iran to cut ties with India and boycott them.

Step up to the plate new leaders of Ummah. :D
You are not aware of the latest news regarding the issue probably. Turkey officially has spoken against India in related matters, and officially supports Pakistan's cause. Not some random Twitter support, to a point that a billions worth military deal is debated to be cancelled by India. Their PM Modi cancelled his visit to Turkey as well.

You are not aware of the latest news regarding the issue probably. Turkey officially has spoken against India in related matters, and officially supports Pakistan's cause. Not some random Twitter support, to a point that a billions worth military deal is debated to be cancelled by India. Their PM Modi cancelled his visit to Turkey as well.

Speaking is not enough for PDF community. And as leaders of Ummah Iran and Turkey should cut strategic ties with India.

Seems PDF community want Arabs to have zero trade and relations with India but they don't ask of Turkey and Iran the same.

Since Iran and Turkey are holy leaders of Ummah as I've understood during my time on this forum, then they should set the example for how to deal with this.

If PDF community is satisfied with some diplomatic statements and tweet by Iranian supreme leader then I don't think they should expect any more from Arabs who are not leaders of Ummah and weaker.

Back
Top Bottom