What's new

Arabs Going Nuclear

Sir i'm glad you feel proud of your nuclear weapons :pakistan: while eating grass.

You don't care except for the fact you have nukes do you? That's what it seems like every Pakistani wants.

Better military than India. :yahoo:
Keep comparing with us. :disagree:

Eating Grass is a quote taken out of Zulfiqar Ali Speech to UN and have nothing to do with India.

before Taking shots At pakistan and its weapons aqusitions i suggest you look in your own House It will be an eye oppener when you will find people living in Grabadge dumps slums and sleeping on side walk(yes dorthy world knows the truth) while there Government is building Air craft carriers yet cant provide day to day necessities to its citizen.

We are living next to country who is acquiring weapons at alarming rate and doesn't care for its own people and is hostile towards us we have every right to develop defensive weapons to make sure any misadventure by our neighbor will result in pain full lesson fast.

your and your country men statements shows we are doing absolutly the right thing.

I don't know on which ground UNable nations are passing resolutions against Iran.

Why Iran cannot be a nuclear nation?
Why they cannot use nuclear power for civilian use (Iran's claim)?

- The United States conducted around 1,054 nuclear tests (by official count) between 1945 and 1992.
- The Soviet Union conducted 715 nuclear tests (by official count) between 1949 and 1990.
- The United Kingdom has conducted 45 tests (21 in Australian territory, including 9 in mainland South Australia at Maralinga and Emu Field, many others in the U.S. as part of joint test series).
- France conducted 210 nuclear tests between February 13, 1960 and January 27, 1996.
- The People's Republic of China conducted 45 tests (23 atmospheric and 22 underground).
- India conducted 5 or 6 tests, at Pokhran.
- Pakistan conducted 2 tests.

Source = Wiki

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom