What's new

"Arab" League: We have no power to stop Israel

What an utter humilitation it was... Getting all of their ***es handed over to them within SIX days. Friggin 6 days!

What more, his king flew over and begged Israel to not attack him in 1973... Guess Hussein learned his lesson after 67', and hopefully, passed on the lesson to his son. ;) This blackcrow, on the other hand, is yet to learn...
Why don't you start a thread telling us how Russians enslaved Khasakhistanies where you didn't have a shred of dignity nor honor to protect your lands my friend. And yes the king begged them not attacked Jordan, and then sent Jordanian strongest brigades that shelled the hell out of Jews, and they didn't retaliate though..:) I had no idea that Khasakhi logic sucks this much..

He is young. Beating his little chest. His generation did not suffer the defeat, so they forget the trauma. Hopefully he will grow up soon - we don't want his ideology to be the prevailing one - otherwise Israel may have to send him and his countrymen back to Saudi Arabia.

Speaking of trauma:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, he is saying that Jews attacked us by surprised as they have always been known as cowards, we payed you back the very next year in Al-Karama battle, and shelled the hell out of you in 1973 war and didn't dare to retaliate though, my wannabe Jews:

LOL, you know, we understand English. ;) And I love how he blinks, cute, innit bro? :bunny:

Is this the al Karama battle you're talking of? Battle of Karameh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Strength of Israel: 1 armored brigade; 1 infantry brigade; 1 paratroop battalion; 1 engineering battalion; 5 artillery battalions

Strength of Jordan: 900[5]–1000[6] guerrillas About 15,000 [7] (1 infantry division; 1 armored brigade)

Casualties and losses of Israel: 28 dead[2] 69 wounded[2] 4 tanks; 2 half-tracks 2 armored cars; 1 aircraft

Casualties and losses of Jordan: 84 dead 250 wounded; 4 captured; 30 tanks 2 aircraft PLO 100–200 dead; ~100 wounded; 120–150 captured

Result Israeli military victory and destruction of the Karameh camp[1][2][3] Jordanian and PLO propaganda victory[4]

I can't believe this... Is this the Arab idea of victory or what?!!! :omghaha:

Looks to me like those Palestinian (Jordanian ;) ) terrorists and Hezbollahs who claim victory after getting their *** handed over to them. :omghaha:

And what's with the pics bro? Desperate propaganda tactic... we don't need pics to prove ourselves, unlike your insecure bunch. ;)

LOL, you know, we understand English. ;) And I love how he blinks, cute, innit bro? :bunny:

Is this the al Karama battle you're talking of? Battle of Karameh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Strength of Israel: 1 armored brigade; 1 infantry brigade; 1 paratroop battalion; 1 engineering battalion; 5 artillery battalions

Strength of Jordan: 900[5]–1000[6] guerrillas About 15,000 [7] (1 infantry division; 1 armored brigade)

Casualties and losses of Israel: 28 dead[2] 69 wounded[2] 4 tanks; 2 half-tracks 2 armored cars; 1 aircraft

Casualties and losses of Jordan: 84 dead 250 wounded; 4 captured; 30 tanks 2 aircraft PLO 100–200 dead; ~100 wounded; 120–150 captured

Result Israeli military victory and destruction of the Karameh camp[1][2][3] Jordanian and PLO propaganda victory[4]

I can't believe this... Is this the Arab idea of victory or what?!!! :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Looks to me like those Palestinian terrorists and Hezbollahs who claim victory after getting their *** handed over to them. ;)

My Khasakhistani friend, I can right now change the whole Wiki page, I only get my sources from officials. So sad, you were KSA pseudo, then Iranian pseudo and now Jews pseudo, try India man, it's good.

My Khasakhistani friend, I can right now change the whole Wiki page, I only get my sources from officials. So sad, you were KSA pseudo, then Iranian pseudo and now Jews pseudo, try India man, it's good.

LOL, shut up you lunatic! Brags of victory after getting his sorry *** handed over! :omghaha:

And yeh, it's a good show... carry on with your obsession ;)

Petra is more impressive than Shark fin soup bro.

The ancient Chinese were impressive. They built a big wall and some terracotta soldiers.

Now, they make cheap copies of others nations' inventions.

The Arabs too have lost their way - but we in the middle east are still the epicentre of civilisation and the most important crossroads for world religion.

China on the other hand is important commercially. In the modern age, China is not very significant other than economic power.

We have the ability to turn your artificial country in a huge parking lot bro. Chinese nukes will wipe you off the map bro

Arab league, worth no more than a puppet show ............
inept .................................. simply useless

LOL...! Pot calling the kettle black... what's with this Kazakh thing bro? Some kazakh got your mom?

That wasn't expected from you:astagh:, instead of insulting others behind screens go check your genes and see how much is the percent of Arab genes in your body (feel free to burn them :D) that we Arabs implanted in you when we subjected your ancestors:

images

Off course you will find Russian and Chinese genes as well.. :D
:

You are the slaves of the saudis, your own country did nothing to liberate palestinians and you call yourself muslim.

well we participated in both wars .... we shot downed Israeli plans ........... we have no relations with israel .......
we are thousands of miles away from isreal still we doing it .... come on nut.......................
well i strongly oppose anyone's influence weather saudi or US ................. thats the major flaw in our foreign policy

There are 1.7 billion muslims currently, we will soon be 2 billion, power comes and goes the muslim world is not gone

Just keep the pressure on the jews, constant relentless pressure and hatred, teach your children what the jews did

The crusaders occupied Palestine for over 100 years

DID MUSLIMS GIVE UP, OF COURSE NOT we gave them relentless pressure until we got them

Israel is a a tiny tiny sliver of land
But we shall not forget it
We surround it on all sides
There are 1.6 miilion muslims in gaza
About 1.6 million in israel itself
And about 2.5 miilion in the west bank

Keep the populations growing, keep the intense hatred of Israel and the jews high

Its a matter of time before we crack the jew nut

I have immense respect for the palestinians they are in the front line taking the pain for the rest of us

Arab muslim military history is superb compared to the jews who have been butcherd for most of their history
You win some, you lose some just keep the pressure up

You are the slaves of the saudis, your own country did nothing to liberate palestinians and you call yourself muslim.

Where are the Nukes my little Wannabe Chinese tiger, we are getting boredom...:cry:

Back
Top Bottom