What's new

Arab Leaders, Viewing Hamas as Worse Than Israel, Stay Silent

Whole premise of Indian originated article is motivated towards paddling Israeli genocidal cause and agenda. Israel wants to Isolate Hamas and dont let Palestinians choose their who would be their representative. And India for its part lending its political and media establishment to further Israeli genocidal agenda. Fact is many Arab autocratic rulers mostly in Gulf are in power with US and west backing and they are not taking stand against their protective master in west. BUT people in each and every Arab countries are fuming with anger not only against Israel and US but also against their rulers. That is why house of saud reluctantly going for lip service.

True muslims? Wahabis?? o_O

Anyway, I don't think the whole Arabia will ever have a true leader who can lead muslim world. Only three ajmi powers are left: Pakistan, Turkey and Iran. And when they wake up....God knows.

None of wahabi sect is existed in word ... This is not a bad name because this name is included of Allah's 99 names but it has been given to Salafi Muslims by some misguided sects ..............

Anyways I agree with you that there is no true leader of Muslims and Arab leaders are a blot on Muslims .............

It amazes me that Muslims are continually blaming the West, the CIA, the Jews, whoever for their infighting, when in this very forum you cannot find agreement on anything. Pick a social/political issue, any of them, and there will be Muslims calling for each other's blood within days. And calling each other "not True Muslim".

You are your own worst enemies. The West does not care, and is barely aware of Sunni/Shia/Ahmedi/Wahabbi/Salfist divisions.

Technical arguments over the merits of existing (non-imaginary) military equipment are far more civil, interestingly. The imaginary/drawing board/"one day we'll have..." stuff gets a bit hostile again, but still not as bad as social/political/religious issues.

This is true that we are actually our own enemies ... This is fact that Islam is best religion but Muslims are not best nation ............

None of wahabi sect is existed in word ... This is not a bad name because this name is included of Allah's 99 names but it has been given to Salafi Muslims by some misguided sects ..............

Sir, either you are ill-informed or following similar ideology. I have seen wahabis quoting same.

Regarding misguided sects, this analogy is again hugely flawed. Ahlus sunnah wal jama'a is not misguided alhamdulillah and do not recognize Wahabis but only as fitna and fitna mongers. In fact Abdul Wahab Najdi, the creator of this fitna, was refuted extensively by his versed Hanbali father Shaikh Abdul Wahab and brother Sulaiman bin Abdul Wahhab in first place and then by various prominent learned Sunni scholars of early's and today's time (Arabs/non Arabs). His father predicted him to be the cause of unrest. All deviant cults butchering Muslims either physically or ideologically take root into him.

Anyway, La ikraha fiddin. Am out of this never ending vicious circle; I have learned my lesson. Thank you.

Hanbali :azn:

Didn't you like what I said? Be loyal to the Wahabi filth Wahabi cow boy :lol: :wave:

Hanbali & Shafi never use the terminology of wahabi for Ahle Hadith or Salafis o_O You are telling lie :sick: And Pakistanis don't follow Hanbali sect .............

Hanbali & Shafi never use the terminology of wahabi for Ahle Hadith or Salafis o_O You are telling lie :sick: And Pakistanis don't follow Hanbali sect .............

And one more maamu...:disagree:

With all due respect (given this time only) all you wahabisized guys need to throw away your 'all knowing' attitude and come out from immature imbecile mentality of deluded deductions and look around the vast world laughing at this very hilarious scared witless comment.

Edit: I do not wish to talk to you nor am I interested in futile discussions. Stay happy in whatever hallucination you like.

Last edited:
And one more maamu...:disagree:

With all due respect (given this time only) all you wahabisized guys need to throw away your 'all knowing' attitude and come out from immature imbecile mentality of deluded deductions and look around the vast world laughing at this very hilarious scared witless comment.

Edit: I do not wish to talk to you nor am I interested in futile discussions. Stay happy in whatever hallucination you like.

I can just say that you are a pathetic liar :coffee:

I can just say that you are a pathetic liar :coffee:

This is all you can say. Your baseless whining typically portraying the mentality of a herd of impotent mammals called wahabis. As I said I do not wish to talk to a neurotic, ranting like a jerk. Don't quote me again as it will prove you sterile.

Best regards.

Last edited:
This is all you can say. Your baseless whining typically portraying the mentality of a herd of impotent mammals called wahabis. As I said I do not wish to talk to a neurotic, ranting like a jerk. Don't quote me again as it will prove you sterile.

Best regards.

Actually you are a nutcase ... You are quoting me again n again :omghaha:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom