What's new

Arab Leaders, Viewing Hamas as Worse Than Israel, Stay Silent

Don't come with your filthy propaganda against true Muslims ... Whole Muslim leaders are cowards including Iran & Syria ......
They are slave of their personal interests ... They nothing to do with Islamic interest .............

The filthy is your mind, Wahabis are Nejdi devil horns and has nothing to do with Islam. They order to kill Muslims and leave the enemies of Muslims.

If Iran is coward, why has supported Hamas, Hezbollah etc..

If Iran is coward why do show its middle finger to Israhell and USA everyday?

To shut their mouths, and it's work

And what would they have to say? Nothing is what.
The filthy is your mind, Wahabis are Nejdi devil horns and has nothing to do with Islam. They order to kill Muslims and leave the enemies of Muslims.

One day you'll understand that there is such a thing as interests and politics, and then maybe you'll be able to see through propaganda one day.

I'm sure these Arab dictators and monarchs will breathe a sigh of relief when Hamas is defeated. It will cost a few thousand innocent Palestinian civilians, but if it means staying in power for a few more decades, it's worth it.

Iran isn't attacking Israel, in case nobody noticed.

A genuine question: why would Egyptians, Iranians, Syrians, etc die in their tens of thousands and see their armys/ countries shattered fighting Israel, especially when victory is so doubtful? Because Palestinians are Muslims?

First of all Hamas is not Shia ... Second thing Iran always shows solidarity with Palestine only from words not actions .........
And Najd which had been called devil of horns it was Iraq najad which is located in east not Yemen najad ... This is just Shia propaganda ... Don't drag sectarian issues in Palestinian matters ... Otherwise I have much more to say .............

I only take offense by you using the word "Bedouins", Only about 30% of Arabians have been Bedouins since antiquity, all the rest before Islam lived in City States run by a Noble Democracy. So refrain from calling Arabians Bedouins, and the term Bedouins was coined by City State Arabs to Nomads meaning (Starters), which is to mean they are uncivilized. Do not use that term again to signify all of Arabians.

Nor has it been used in that context. It has been used specifically to highlight the leadership of the Arab World.

I'm sure these Arab dictators and monarchs will breathe a sigh of relief when Hamas is defeated. It will cost a few thousand innocent Palestinian civilians, but if it means staying in power for a few more decades, it's worth it.

I do not believe Israel is able to really defeat Hamas.

I don't think Bedouin is offensive word
Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut! you talk to city democrat dweller, that is offended by the "B" word. All the the Middle east are bedouins, and it not a demeaning word, a lot of them are proud to be called as such....But to say that big majority of the GCC came from cities, is that the one that Robinson Crusoe talked about...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I do not believe Israel is able to really defeat Hamas.
Defeat can take many forms.It can be purely military , political or both...Israel is not winning either. The destruction of Gaza is a sign of her impotence.

Last edited:
I am glad that the final Caliphate will rise in Khorasan, non-Arab Muslim regions. Given the role of Arab leaders lately, relying on them for support might not be in their best interests, Allahu Alim.

If there is no chance of middle east uniting under Arab banner, then they are making look themselves weak - open to be attacked by foreign elements judging by on-going situation in the middle east.

They are just scapegoating Hamas to hide their subservience to the zionist scum. Even if what they say is true, why aren't they helping the folks in the West Bank? They do nothing as bombs rain down on Gaza and do nothing when land grabbing settlers build on illegally occupied West Bank. Saudi and the rest of the gutless gulf state wonders are beneath contempt.

It was never going to be any sympathy from the Arab leadership. Its not even about sectarianism. The ownership, the flag bearers of the Sunnis are the Saudi Arabian(GCC beduoins) and the flag bearers of Shiaism are the Iranians(Persians).
This is not a rivalry that started with the Martydom of Hazrat Ali.. it is a rivalry that is as old as civilization itself.

Hamas could be any sect for all that mattered, as long as they had their support from Iran.. the Arabs dont want anything to do with them.
Hamas was voted in the people in Gaza, Iran didn't put them there. Do they respect the wishes of the people in Gaza? Oh thats right we are talking about saudi arabia and the other gulf state monarchies and dictatorships who never ever respect the wishes of their own people, so whey would they respect the wishes of people in Gaza? West Bank is not run by Hamas, what are they doing for the people there?

Last edited:
Don't come with your filthy propaganda against true Muslims ..

True muslims? Wahabis?? o_O

Anyway, I don't think the whole Arabia will ever have a true leader who can lead muslim world. Only three ajmi powers are left: Pakistan, Turkey and Iran. And when they wake up....God knows.

First of all Hamas is not Shia ... Second thing Iran always shows solidarity with Palestine only from words not actions .........
And Najd which had been called devil of horns it was Iraq najad which is located in east not Yemen najad ... This is just Shia propaganda ... Don't drag sectarian issues in Palestinian matters ... Otherwise I have much more to say .............

It amazes me that Muslims are continually blaming the West, the CIA, the Jews, whoever for their infighting, when in this very forum you cannot find agreement on anything. Pick a social/political issue, any of them, and there will be Muslims calling for each other's blood within days. And calling each other "not True Muslim".

You are your own worst enemies. The West does not care, and is barely aware of Sunni/Shia/Ahmedi/Wahabbi/Salfist divisions.

Technical arguments over the merits of existing (non-imaginary) military equipment are far more civil, interestingly. The imaginary/drawing board/"one day we'll have..." stuff gets a bit hostile again, but still not as bad as social/political/religious issues.

egyptian known to be traitor to gaza and the palestinian cause Tunisia + Algeria with Hamas people and leaders

Hey man..hows everything in Tunisia?
Tunisia is the only country where the Arab spring has brought positive changes Mashallah and the "counter-revolutionary" forces haven't suppressed the voice of masses (like happened in Egypt)...

When are your next elections? Which party stands the chance of victory?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom