What's new

Arab journalist asks Imran Khan "If he would use nuclear weapons against Israel if it attacked its neighbors", watch his response

Firstly, put Al Aqsa under international Muslim control and a coalition of Muslim armies protecting it and I have no issue anymore.
Secondly, you know what this reminds me of? Mongols and what they did to Muslims. When Mongols first attacked Muslim empire the other empires would be like “not our issue” and some even support Mongols. What was the result? One by one they destroyed all and levelled Baghdad. This is just one example of many of when Muslims were defeated by their enemies because of their divisions. Israel is a state motivated by religious means. Their main motivating factor is Zionism. An ideology that want us dead can’t ever be our ally.

That’s fine. I can not even make it 2 inches from where I start and be defeated. But that doesn’t matter because at least I’ll have something to answer for on the day of Judgement.

As Muslims we are stakeholder in any conflict that involves Al Aqsa unless your ready to give up your third holiest site in Islam to a cult which believes their third temples location is where you third holiest site of Islam is.
Yes, but there is something called international law.

I think making Jerusalem an international city is the best solution.

We have no need for preserving idols to worship. I don't believe in material sites for religion. Only for educational purposes maybe but not to bow five times a day in front of. That is not monotheism for me.
Do you understand what you’re saying or even know what you’re saying?
No point in replying to someone who can’t even understand the importance of the third holiest site in Islam.

Yes, but there is something called international law.

I think making Jerusalem an international city is the best solution.
Al Aqsa should strictly be under Muslim control.
The same international law which allows india to genocide Kashmiris.

Do you understand what you’re saying or even know what you’re saying?
No point in replying to someone who can’t even understand the importance of the third holiest site in Islam.
Yes, but Jerusalem is not under Muslim sovereignty.

We have no legal rights over the city.

The Palestinians lost a war to the Zionist scum.

Yes, but Jerusalem is not under Muslim sovereignty.

We have no legal rights over the city.

The Palestinians lost a war to the Zionist scum.
Islam gives us legal right to Al Aqsa.
We don’t need anyone us to tell us what’s rightfully ours or not.

So go to the United Nations and tell them we need Jerusalem because our religion says so...?

How dumb can a person get?

Ottomans lost a war, the Arab Revolt, the Zionist scum beat the Palestinians in a war and the rest is history.

It is the fault of the Arabs, not ours.

So go to the United Nations and tell them we need Jerusalem because our religion says so...?

How dumb can a person get?

Ottomans lost a war, the Arab Revolt, the Zionist scum beat the Palestinians in a war and the rest is history.

It is the fault of the Arabs, not ours.
Then why talk about Kashmir? You can’t capture it with military might yet. Why not go cry to UN about it?
How stupid can one person get?
The same person who posts threads praising Taliban and says Americans “got their punishment” is saying go tell UN about Al Aqsa. Nice exposing your hypocrisy.
You should go cry to UN next time Indians use Israeli weapons and Israeli advisors to attack you.
If your ok with Zionist and people who the Quran told us will never be our allies, occupying our third holiest site then you really need to reevaluate yourself.

Exactly why I do not care about the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

And what about Uyghurs? Why do Uyghur separatists try to make their problems our problems? Why should we always sacrifice for other Muslims, only to be stabbed in the back?

Go tell local Arabs of Jerusalem "hey brothers, you got to share these idols with us Pakistanis just because we're Muslims."

They might just tell you to bugger off.

Then why talk about Kashmir? You can’t capture it with military might yet. Why not go cry to UN about it?
The same person who posts threads praising Taliban and says Americans “got their punishment” is saying go tell UN about Al Aqsa. Nice exposing your hypocrisy.
You should go cry to UN next time Indians use Israeli weapons and Israeli advisors to attack you.
If your ok with Zionist and people who the Quran told us will never be our allies, occupying our third holiest site then you really need to reevaluate yourself.
First of all, Kashmir is a territorial dispute according to the United Nations.

The Palestinian-Israeli conflict, is a conflict between them.

Secondly USA supports Israel tooth and nail. Can you stand up to the might of USA?

Yes the Afghan Taliban stood up to USA, that is correct.

And what about Uyghurs? Why do Uyghur separatists try to make their problems our problems? Why should we always sacrifice for other Muslims, only to be stabbed in the back?

Go tell local Arabs of Jerusalem "hey brothers, you got to share these idols with us Pakistanis just because we're Muslims."

Since when was Al Aqsa Mosque an idol?

Are you high on heroin or something?

Yes Jerusalem is the third holiest site in Islam. No doubt about that.

But we are not defenders of Islam or Ummah or whatever.

Organization of Islamic Cooperation can go to United Nations to see that Al Aqsa Mosque is protected by international law.

Uighur issue in China is their internal matter. If you don't like China, you can leave it.

Last edited:

Kashmir is a province of Pakistan. If Kashmiris do NOT want to be aprt of Pakistan, they're' on their own as far as I'm concerned.

Pakistan is fighting for it's fifth province as far as I am concerned.

Last edited:
Since when was Al Aqsa Mosque an idol?

Are you high on heroin or something?

Yes Jerusalem is the third holiest site in Islam. No doubt about that.

Not according to the Quran. Material objects are not up for worship. That was the whole point of Islam. But the human psyche needs something tangable to worship, be it statues or "holy sites."

Uighur issue in China is their internal matter. If you don't like China, you can leave it.

Where did I claim I don't like China? Look who's on drugs now. You are affirming my argument. It's their internal issue just like Hong Kong & Tibet.

Not according to the Quran. Material objects are not up for worship. That was the whole point of Islam. But the human psyche needs something tangable to worship, be it statues or "holy sites."

Where did I claim I don't like China? Look who's on drugs now. You are affirming my argument. It's their internal issue just like Hong Kong & Tibet.
What goes on in China is their internal affairs, same like Pakistan's or Saudi's or whatever.

This Arab dude Ask IK about Nuclear umbrella, Let me ask this question to every single Arab member and Arab lover, Tell me if Arabs of ME/Persians of Iran will ever Accept a Pakistani Dark skin Khalifa. I will wait for the Answer

The Persians, Romans, and non-Arabs thought the same of the "Bedioun" Arabs of the time of the prophet (pbuh). They viewed the Arab race as "backward, disgusting, pagans, immodest, vile, burying their women, treatment of minorities", etc, etc. All that you can find in Pakistan right now.

#1. All Northern and most western Pakistanis are lighter in color than most Arabs.

#2. Real Arabs are brown those mixed with Persians in Iraq or Romans in Syria are lighter color. Otherwise Saudis (epi-center) are same color as Pakistanis if not darker.

3. There is some Hadees about Khalifa has to be Arabi or qurashi something … , so ottoman rulers circumvent this issue by marrying Arab women.

Now to answer your question, if you are strong enough, to lead, conquer and than marry their women. Then no one will question your khilafat claim.

There are a lot of similarities between how the Arabs of the gulf were viewed then and how Pakistanis are viewed now before Islam spread.

Only last night I saw a poll posted by a South Korean showing which countries had negative reception of Pakistan's influence. Turkey was ranked really high in negative.

:suicide::mad:

Can you elaborate on this part? I didn't quite understand. Are you saying that the poll's outcome was that Turks perceived Pakistanis in a negative light?

Recently saw a video of a Turkish prankster pushing a legal Pakistani construction worker on YouTube - and he was praised for it in the comments.

@Dalit @lastofthepatriots

There's bad Arabs and good Arabs. I have noticed, on the internet, the nationalistic Arabs are either racist or indifferent to non-Arab Muslims and the very religious Arabs are generally not racist. On a more personal note I've had Iraqi, Algerian, Yemeni and Saudi friends, some of them very close, they were all quite normal people, no complex or anything. My experience is in the West, not in Arab countries, so idk if that makes a difference.

Though I don't know about the general Arab opinion of Pakistan.. not talking about the rulers, but the average man on the street. When some of my relatives visited Mecca for pilgrimage, they (the women are tall and fair) were mistaken for Pakistanis and the Arab staffers (don't know which place) were like "hey wait they're Pakistanis, take them to..." and they were given a somewhat more special treatment than what regular Bangladeshis get. Make of it what you will.
I landed in Qatar from Islamabad. Due to Covid they weren’t allowing people coming from certain countries (mostly Asian) to enter Doha during their long transit. Only exceptions were for those who applied for online exemptions 14 days in advance. Airport hotel were full and Qatar airlines staffer said, I can’t leave airport and refuse to provide exit clearances sticker on my US passport. None the less I said, F**k it and went to exit, to get my passport stamped. First I saw some Qatari women staffer, who told me to wait after watch exit stamp from Islamabad. She called supervisors to ask if should do it or something. In the meanwhile uniform Qatari officers sitting in next exit booth, saw this, called me, and asked 2 question, 1. where I am coming from and where I am staying and than boom stamped all our passports.

After exiting airport, I told this story to my Bangali Uber driver on our way to Hotel. He said, there are many Pakistanis in police and law enforcement here. They like and preferred Pakistanis, that’s why Qatari uniformed officer stamped your passport.

Last edited:
Can you elaborate on this part? I didn't quite understand. Are you saying that the poll's outcome was that Turks perceived Pakistanis in a negative light?

I looked up the poll again upon your request. I viewed the profile of the individual who posted it. It turns out he or she is not South Korean, but a Samoan living and working in rural South Korea. His/her comment seemed to be interpreted as "Pakistan's influence is seen very negatively by most of the world as you'd probably know, South Koreans are not exception."

I looked up the question after reading some seriously offensive stereotypical answers from a couple of South Koreans against Pakistanis. One of them claimed to be married to an Arab and had at least one Iranian friend. He blamed Pakistanis for terror attacks in Europe, cousin marriages, supporting terrorists, hosting Osama. I'm sure we can recognize the irony here.

I got really triggered by his comments.

Another one echoed him for the same things plus for it's support for China & North Korea and objected to Pakistanis living & working in South Korea. That was when I looked up some more answers and found that poll posted.

I usually don't trust polls or stats, but at times when I compare it to the information I see/hear and can make sense of it, I give them the benefit of possibility.

The poll in question was from 2013. It was net negative from just about every country. Only Indonesia scored in the positive.

Japan seemed to score as one of the most neutral ones.

I don't know if I should post it here as it could trigger a lot of arguments between foreigners and Pakistanis. I notice the Pakistanis on PDF are quite nationalistic like me and don't take kindly to insults from foreigners, including Muslims. They lash back at anyone.

When the now closed thread on the anti-Pakistan vibe in Turkey was open in the late spring, I found an essay style comment by a libturd Turkish women on YouTube. I paid attention to it because she spammed the same comment on a number of videos on the same topic. It had numerous upvotes, even though the video I first found it on was made by three Pakistani young men reacting to the news reports and condemning the behavior of the perverts.

So I ran it through a translator. I thought of posting it on PDF with the screenshot & translation. But I realized many of the Pakistanis here would probably never forgive such a message coming even from Turkey. It would leave an unforgettable terrible vibe here.

Instead what I did was flag her comments and flag her YouTube profile so she does not feel encouraged to write anything like that again.

Back
Top Bottom