What's new

Arab journalist asks Imran Khan "If he would use nuclear weapons against Israel if it attacked its neighbors", watch his response

Sometimes I feel if there's any country than will finally help in ending Israel-Palestine conflict it will be India, there is no other country in the world that has good and friendly relations with both the parties involved.
lets hope, but India is never sincere to anyone, always has ulterior motives, especially under present Govt. Hate is what drives them internally and externally.

My point was that Arabs asking us for nuclear umbrella should first learn to respect us, treat Pakistani's and other countries with respect. We have helped them in past and we got horrible treatment from Arabs, and all of it because of them considering themselves to be superior, if you don't know how Racists Arabs of today are, than its not my fault. But I would never help Arabs in their own BS fight unless they respect Pakistani's.
My point is, before you expect someone else to respect you first respect yourself. They are not blind or naive of realities on ground. Even Hasish smokers on your western border don’t respect you. Respect is earned not given. Either earn it through strength or skill. Before oil boom, Same Arabs were seeking donations from Pakistani public not too long ago. You will see now all kinda Muslim/Arab hating redneck flock to Arabian desert to earn cold hard tax free Petrodollar.

Bitter Reality:
Amer per gussa ata nhi aut greeb per sy jata nhi

if you don't know how Racists Arabs of today are
Btw I do know, their racism comes out when they see themselves at advantageous positions. If the needs sometimes from you, they will act like a domesticated cat.

My point was that Arabs asking us for nuclear umbrella should first learn to respect us, treat Pakistani's and other countries with respect. We have helped them in past and we got horrible treatment from Arabs, and all of it because of them considering themselves to be superior, if you don't know how Racists Arabs of today are, than its not my fault. But I would never help Arabs in their own BS fight unless they respect Pakistani's.

we need a leader that will put them on the spot in public.

lol, why should we care about Palestinain-Israeli conflict.

It is not our problem. When will Arabs care about Kashmir dispute.
like never.
and Palestinians would spit on the name of Kashmir.. their leader Yasser Arafat was a darling of Indians.
Indians have told them that Pakistanis consist of lower cast Hindus or untouchables who were so weak morally and lacked any courage that they were easily converted out of fear for their lives so they are not as honorable and equal in stature as the Arabs so they should be treated like crap.

this all sounds nonsense but check out how Pakistani labor is treated in middle eastern countries and draw the conclusions.

like never.
and Palestinians would spit on the name of Kashmir.. their leader Yasser Arafat was a darling of Indians.
Indians have told them that Pakistanis consist of lower cast Hindus or untouchables who were so weak morally and lacked any courage that they were easily converted out of fear for their lives so they are not as honorable and equal in stature as the Arabs so they should be treated like crap.

this all sounds nonsense but check out how Pakistani labor is treated in middle eastern countries and draw the conclusions.
Thats why I do not care about the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

Let the Palestinians figure it out for themselves.

we need a leader that will put them on the spot in public.
We sure do, our support to Palestine or any Arab country must be tied to their support to us in Kashmir cause. Plus Pakistan is in no position to provide nuclear umbrella to anyone, yahan apne survival mushkil mai hai.

his answer was no and it should be a NO.
forget it. these weapons are for self defence and self preservation ONLY.
Pakistan should recognize Israel only if:

1) Two State Solution is applied
2) Jerusalem is made an international city
3) Saudi Arabia recognizes Israel

Then we Pakistanis should recognize Israel.

And also if the Arabs support Pakistan's case on the Kashmir dispute.

They sure can but fact is that Arabs will revolt and never accept any non Arab Khalifa, issue with us South Asians that a lot of our people worship Arabs or Irani's, and they would have no issue in accepting a Khalifa, but even if BD or PAK can capture the whole ME , and declare a Khalifa he won't be accepted.

Yeah some of them wouldn't like non-Arab or darkies at the top, point taken. But historically there was never a time since Ali (R.A.) that a Khalifa was accepted by everyone right away. Half the Arab world didn't want to accept Ummayad and half the Arab world didn't want to accept the Abbasaids and they didn't want to accept Turk Khalifa either, but in all 3 cases it was shoved down their throat. All I'm saying is that acceptance doesn't matter, the most powerful get to pick the Khalifa.

U.S., Another Country 'Pressuring Pakistan to Recognize Israel,' Says PM Imran Khan​

Pakistan premier said it's because of 'Israel's deep impact in the United States' but refused to answer if Gulf States were also pushing Islamabad

Send in e-mailSend in e-mail

1944535325.jpg

Pakistan's Prime Minister Imran Khan and Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman

Pakistan's Prime Minister Imran Khan and Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin SalmanCredit: Saudi Press Agency

new-hdc-logo

Haaretz

Nov 17, 2020

>> How Saudi Arabia is pressuring Pakistan to recognize Israel

Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan said the United States and at least one other country are pressuring Pakistan to formally recognize Israel.

Khan said in a televised interview last week that his country would not consider normalization with Israel unless there is a just solution with the Palestinians.

As reported by Pakistan's The Express Tribune, Khan said "the pressure is because of Israel's deep impact in the United States. This was in fact extraordinary during Trump's stint.”

Breaking news and the best of Haaretz straight to your inbox​

Email *
Please enter a valid email address

Asked whether Muslim countries have been pressuring Pakistan, Khan replied "Leave this. There are things we cannot say." Khan then referred to Pakistan's economic dependence on certain countries. "We have good relations with them," he said, without naming the countries. "Let us stand on our own feet in terms of economy, then you may ask these questions,” Khan answered.

- Advertisment -

Israel has recently signed normalization deals with the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Sudan – three countries that broke with the Arab consensus on the subject, which was that ties with Israel should be predicated on the creation of a Palestinian state. The deals were brokered by the administration of U.S. President Donald Trump.

Referring to the legacy of the country's founding father Mohammed Ali Jinnah, Khan said he will follow his policy. "I have no second thought to recognize Israel unless there is a just settlement, which satisfies Palestinians.”

Khan also addressed Islamabad's future relations with President-elect Joe Biden, saying he does not believe there will be a fundamental change in policy regarding Afghanistan, but that "the real issue is Israel. It is to be seen how he deals with that. Whether he changes Trump's policies or continues with them."

- Advertisment -

On Sunday, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas thanked Khan for his comments. “We highly appreciate your adherence to your positions in support of the Palestinian people to obtain their legitimate rights,” Abbas said in the letter.

Yeah some of them wouldn't like non-Arab or darkies at the top, point taken. But historically there was never a time since Ali (R.A.) that a Khalifa was accepted by everyone right away. Half the Arab world didn't want to accept Ummayad and half the Arab world didn't want to accept the Abbasaids and they didn't want to accept Turk Khalifa either, but in all 3 cases it was shoved down their throat. All I'm saying is that acceptance doesn't matter, the most powerful get to pick the Khalifa.
Agree, even Ali RA has faced huge opposition. Today the dynamics is different, not just that but the mentality of Arabs themselves is different, Arab nationalism is on rise. My whole point was that the Arab Journalist asking IK about providing Nuclear umbrella to any Arab nation is stupid because why would any country would risk their existence over the people who are racists towards them or consider them lower ?

Pakistan should have strong ties with both Arabs and Israelis and not get involved. No need to spite one or the other, just be indifferent.

Back
Top Bottom