What's new

AP's Kashmir photographers win Pulitzer for lockdown coverage

they got award for highlighting crimes of occupational terrorist forces of your country and you are feeling proud.

@PakSword @krash I hope, now when using similar language, I will not be issued love letters......he started calling names, insults.....first....see the potential.....where and how thread can turn when we Pakistanis resort to similar behaviour.....so please stop this cancer at initial stage...

just my POV....nothing serious

This guy should have been banned long ago. What is happening to this forum?

I never saw Indians brag about Kashmir and get away with it before.

@PakSword I think brother that mocking Kashmiri victims need to be an automatic warning and subsequently a ban. No Indian should be allowed to show bravado in this regards.

In sha Allah we can work to promote Kashmir cause on PDF without being hounded by trolls celebrating injuring Kashmiris.

This guy should have been banned long ago. What is happening to this forum?

I never saw Indians brag about Kashmir and get away with it before.

@PakSword I think brother that mocking Kashmiri victims need to be an automatic warning and subsequently a ban. No Indian should be allowed to show bravado in this regards.

In sha Allah we can work to promote Kashmir cause on PDF without being hounded by trolls celebrating injuring Kashmiris.
@PakSword kay hath lal pelay ho gai hain....muslihat hai samjha karo....ab wo azad panchi nahi

No duffer. They are Indian citizens. Just like Americans can be proud of the reporting of Woodward and Bernstein on Watergate as Indians we can also be proud of our journalists. Although I can see why a Pakistani wouldn't get that.
You're on a Pakistani forum, so you'll abide by OUR rules.

J&K is internationally recognized disputed territory and Pakistan does not accept Kashmiris as 'Indians'. So while you don't have to accept the Pakistani position, please do not contradict the Pakistani position on this matter and start a troll fest.

The vast majority of Indians will not change. For them, Muslims are being kept in check - so all this torture is justified.

This should open the eyes of Indian muslims. We should evaluate if such a state deserves our allegiance.

f6517af30a5245ddbaafd3abf938e316_18.jpg

Six-year-old Muneefa Nazir, a Kashmiri girl whose right eye was hit by a marble ball allegedly shot by Indian soldiers on August 12, 2019 [Mukhtar Khan/AP]
This is heart breaking.

A question to Hindus and Sikhs (the vast majority of the armed forces) - why use marble balls against such kids?

@xeuss @The_Showstopper

You're on a Pakistani forum, so you'll abide by OUR rules.

J&K is internationally recognized disputed territory and Pakistan does not accept Kashmiris as 'Indians'. So while you don't have to accept the Pakistani position, please do not contradict the Pakistani position on this matter and start a troll fest.

There is nothing to troll here. I understand the Pakistani narrative. But just like residents of Pak Kashmir travel the world as Pak citizens, so also residents of the Union Territory of J&K hold Indian passports. Like this guy -
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/passport-issued-to-hurriyats-syed-ali-shah-geelani-783821

So unless their official documents say otherwise, of which country are they citizens?

There is nothing to troll here. I understand the Pakistani narrative. But just like residents of Pak Kashmir travel the world as Pak citizens, so also residents of the Union Territory of J&K hold Indian passports. Like this guy -
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/passport-issued-to-hurriyats-syed-ali-shah-geelani-783821

So unless their official documents say otherwise, of which country are they citizens?
A passport is a requirement as an identity document for international travel and has to be issued by the country occupying a particular territory - that does not change the fact that J&K is considered internationally disputed territory and that Pakistan does not consider Kashmiris Indian Citizens.

There is plenty else that can be argued over, but things like posting an Indian map of J&K, calling residents of J&K 'Indian citizens' etc is not conducive to debate and will only hijack threads and cause flame wars. On matters such as these, respect the Pakistani position on this forum - as I said earlier, you don't have to accept it, but don't argue over it either - it's not going to go anywhere.

A passport is a requirement as an identity document for international travel and has to be issued by the country occupying a particular territory - that does not change the fact that J&K is considered internationally disputed territory and that Pakistan does not consider Kashmiris Indian Citizens.

There is plenty else that can be argued over, but things like posting an Indian map of J&K, calling residents of J&K 'Indian citizens' etc is not conducive to debate and will only hijack threads and cause flame wars. On matters such as these, respect the Pakistani position on this forum - as I said earlier, you don't have to accept it, but don't argue over it either - it's not going to go anywhere.

I understand that it is a circular argument. You must also realize that even Rahul Gandhi has said this -

And the Congress party even during the fiasco that was the last election got 120 million votes whereas the BJP got 230 million.

Anyways, my point was that it isn't a troll. That's usually Reserved for Chinese posters.

Cheers.

I understand that it is a circular argument. You must also realize that even Rahul Gandhi has said this -

And the Congress party even during the fiasco that was the last election got 120 million votes whereas the BJP got 230 million.

Anyways, my point was that it isn't a troll. That's usually Reserved for Chinese posters.

Cheers.
I understand that your intent was not to troll, and I would expect every Indian political party to take that position. I'm just pointing out that such comments will devolve into a troll/flame war. We've had this discussion so many times. Look at it as Indian members on the forum playing their role in helping prevent threads being hijacked. We have plenty of threads to argue over Kashmir - arguments over citizenship of Kashmiris is a subset of the larger argument in any case.

I understand that your intent was not to troll, and I would expect every Indian political party to take that position. I'm just pointing out that such comments will devolve into a troll/flame war. We've had this discussion so many times. Look at it as Indian members on the forum playing their role in helping prevent threads being hijacked. We have plenty of threads to argue over Kashmir - arguments over citizenship of Kashmiris is a subset of the larger argument in any case.
Fair point.

Back
Top Bottom