What's new

Appointment of new COAS , deadlock between army and govt.

I don't know what you want to say but thulla means. ... ".Thulla. This is a slang term for "policeman" and is often heard in the Eastern parts of India. The proper pronunciation of this word is "thoo-lah". It may also be spelled as "Thula" or "Thullah". The term is used to denote a stereotypical slow moving police constable with a big gut. And corrupt too . "
you're so innocent it sucks :mad:
925043807s.jpg

No deadlock even last time announcement was made only two days before. This time same would happen expect the announcement on 26th November after IDEAS 2016
Media covered the multiple meeting in regards, before Kiyani left. Media knew expected team of Generals , before final pick.

Media covered the multiple meeting in regards, before Kiyani left. Media knew expected team of Generals , before final pick.
They also know this time. It's from top 4 which would be selected so nothing has changed bro. You would hear about it on 26th november most probably

General Raheel Should stick around until he finishes what he started.
It seems lot of foreign pressure not to remove Gen Raheel. But NS wants to remove him, due to his own party pressure plus PPP and other parties . ....may be I am wrong.

They also know this time. It's from top 4 which would be selected so nothing has changed bro. You would hear about it on 26th november most probably
News is already broke out, Turkish and Chinese are very busy to resolve army Nawaz deadlock. We can only guess this deadlock. Because as of today, Gen Raheel performing his day to day duty. Today is 15th and he is leaving on 29th........all silence .

It seems lot of foreign pressure not to remove Gen Raheel. But NS wants to remove him, due to his own party pressure plus PPP and other parties . ....may be I am wrong.

News is already broke out, Turkish and Chinese are very busy to resolve army Nawaz deadlock. We can only guess this deadlock. Because as of today, Gen Raheel performing his day to day duty. Today is 15th and he is leaving on 29th........all silence .
Yes even last time it was silence what has changed ??? Even last time announcement came only two days before Kiyanni was bound to retire

If RS is going to take extension, he better remove all the corrupt leaders of the country. People of Pakistan will accept no less. If not, then retire gracefully!

Yes even last time it was silence what has changed ??? Even last time announcement came only two days before Kiyanni was bound to retire
Last time media gave coverage meeting with Generals.

He start attending his farewell dinners and meeting two weeks before he left.
Kayani attends his last Corps Commander meeting
638348-pre_casgashfaqparvezkayanifarewellcallchiefofarmystaffkayanipresidentmamnoonhussainphotopid-1385653040-251-640x480.jpg

Chief of Army Staff General Ashfaq Pervez Kayani (R) pays a farewell call on President Mamnoon Hussain (L). PHOTO: PID
images

According to few TV channels, Nawaz want to appoint a COAS from lower ranks and Army is not accepting such promotion.

Lower Rank, By Passing the Seniority would not be accepted by the Army, No More Butt like Adventure... The problem with Nawaz is He hasn't come out of his 1999 Frame of Mind...

Well not the 1st time this is happening in pakistan, and it won't be the last. But then I remember, raheem sharif said he respected the civilian govt and will retire on his due date.
I guess what happened to that.

Well extension is also according to the rules and if Civilian government wants it well you know what I mean.

It would be interesting to wait and see because if he gets an extension then it means the general who is not of the choice of NS may come closer to the chief position. While NS might would want RS to retire so that the PM's choice gen remains in the run for the post.

Back
Top Bottom