What's new

Appointment of new COAS , deadlock between army and govt.

some rumours are making round about one year extension.
This exactly. And next one will be Naveed Mukhtar. Sharifstan and Punjabistan(hurts to say this) will continue. I want to be proven wrong but who else besides Raheel Sharif will spare PMLN in events like "National Security Breach" :hitwall:

This exactly. And next one will be Naveed Mukhtar. Sharifstan and Punjabistan(hurts to say this) will continue. I want to be proven wrong but who else besides Raheel Sharif will spare PMLN in events like "National Security Breach" :hitwall:
i wonder what favour pml n would expect because nawaz cannot get it beyond his government tenure.

i wonder what favour pml n would expect because nawaz cannot get it beyond his government tenure.

Relax! No favours will be given and no one will be spared.

Only a little space been given for now; for two reasons:

1). Turkish President came to put a word forward for Nawaz so that he is not punished. For diplomatic ties, his trip needs to cool down.

2). In the meantime, word has been forwarded that Ashfaq Nadeem should be made COAS. This is creating pressure on Nawaz because he does not want to do it.

Well not the 1st time this is happening in pakistan, and it won't be the last. But then I remember, raheem sharif said he respected the civilian govt and will retire on his due date.
I guess what happened to that.

And why does this bother you so much ( tumhey mirch kyun lag rahi hai)? You ought to do what Zionist Hindus are good at doing - killing of innocent and raping!

1). Turkish President came to put a word forward for Nawaz so that he is not punished. For diplomatic ties, his trip needs to cool down.

2). In the meantime, word has been forwarded that Ashfaq Nadeem should be made COAS. This is creating pressure on Nawaz because he does not want to do it.

What does Turkish president have to do with breach of national security? How can he ask for favors for Nawaz Sharif, on this issue? Plus... Turkish president has come only 2 days ago...while security breach happened on 6th oct....so what was army doing in these 2 months?... Also, if Army gets a COAS of its choice, then is it fair or is it worth...to ignore national security breach, in which PM family is involved? Now since no one is punished on this issue..like memogate... Lets wait for another security breach by politicians, and next time also , army will condemn national security breach by corps comm press conference, and tht would be enough, and this cycle will continue... Pres release is enough for all security breaches....eg in memo gate and dawn news scandal

Lets just accept this harsh reality.....Army has decided to ignore this national security breach, and move on... Another NRO/mukmuka on this national security breach between govt and army... Army has already forgotten it.. Now theres not even a mention of tht security breach by army anywhere... No one arrested ...while arny has accepted this toothless committee to investigate, which is full of nawaz friends, and which has not even met, after its first meeting.... So yea, we should not give lame justifications....but just swallow this bitter pill of NRO yet again, between army and govt on national security breach...

Gen Ashfaq Nadeem will be a nigtmare for PML N cause that guy is true soldier and a straight forward guy who doesn't take any bull shit

Like no one was spared in memo gate......

If Nadeem is choice of Raheel then his chances are low because it is solely PM's choice. He didn't cater to Kyani's choice and went with Raheel who served him pretty much good by not touching Punjab even after Model Town's massacre and the recent breach. Even if he is selected, let's see if he breaks or continues the tradition of earlier two COAS who were very fond of meeting CM Punjab secretly for unknown reasons.....

If Raheel gets one year extension or they get to appoint COAS like Raheel, they will not be touched for security breach. And things will sail smoothly for next elections as well, who will stop them...

These are torrid times for jingoists and boot lickers to see their nemesis Ganja about to decide who will be the next Knight in Shining Armour aka Army Chief. :lol::lol::lol:

The PM is, constitutionally, the sole appointing authority for the post of COAS and he has no need to consult anyone. I know this hurts the inflated egos of the Pindi Boys and their chukoos.

I can empathise with you guys; I know it's hard to swallow that, of all people, Ganja will decide about the COAS. :rofl::rofl:

These are torrid times for jingoists and boot lickers to see their nemesis Ganja about to decide who will be the next Knight in Shining Armour aka Army Chief. :lol::lol::lol:

The PM is, constitutionally, the sole appointing authority for the post of COAS and he has no need to consult anyone. I know this hurts the inflated egos of the Pindi Boys and their chukoos.

I can empathise with you guys; I know it's hard to swallow that, of all people, Ganja will decide about the COAS. :rofl::rofl:
So true. No doubt in that. You are brutal.:toast_sign:

So true. No doubt in that. You are brutal.:toast_sign:
Do you know that a political personality gave a statement that the PM should not have the authority to appoint the COAS, and that the Army should appoint its own Chief (I wonder, how that works out :lol::lol::lol:)

Can you guess who this exceedingly intelligent :rofl::rofl::rofl: person was?

Wishes, rumors, made up stories, Dr.Shahid Masood bhai Qiyamat walay. Very nice discussion going on.

Back
Top Bottom